main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I should be posting tomorrow. Hopefully.

EDIT: meh, looks like tomorrow for my post now. Busy getting the kids kitted up for school. They start later this week though so once they are back I will have plenty of time to write.

[​IMG]

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Are SW sensors in the habit of identifying weaponry carried by other vessels?

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I always thought you could identify weapon emplacements on a capital ship. So I thought the same could be said for starfighters. Was I in error? [face_dunno]

4. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey everyone. I'll be posting up tomorrow. Sorry for the absence. Work has been kicking my butt.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  5. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Love the Ford/Trooper interaction, Bravo!

Bravo likes this.
  6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    So can't sleep. So much fun being sick... [face_sick]

7. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Hope you feel better soon!

Bravo likes this.
  8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I have massively updated the Galactic Empire section in the Quick Reference (page 2). I have gone through the entirety of the Galactic Empire on Wookieepedia and put together the necessities for the Intervention and Echoes storyline; I divided the Empire's military up into Organization, Personnel, and Weapons of War. It was a lot of work (that's what happens when you use a sick day for work) and took the better part of six hours with no break. Please pay close attention to:

• Opening post as it defines the scope of usage of the Galactic Empire in Intervention and Echoes.
    • Scholarly notes on the Empire; I found the two articles to be very interesting and good, short reads
    • Government; this is the Imperial government in Intervention and Echoes
    • Civilization and Populace; it informs you of the culture of the Empire and civilian organizations and laws
    • Imperial Military; I basically slimmed it down to the important parts from Wookieepedia and ejected the "fat" for say; this is the Imperial Military in Echoes.

If you find any errors or would like me to add or take away something, notify me via Private Message and I will do so. I might of missed something or got something turned around, so having a second or third set of eyes is always helpful.

QR to-do list; I have a to-do list for the QR, including several requests via PM for edits to existing character sheets, etc. I will be getting to those ASAP, as well as finishing the Galactic Empire and Mercs' QR pages and adding NPCs to the QR. That is the immediate, in near future, QR list. I'll start working on that list this week.

With that said, I am going to crawl back into bed and see if I feel better by tomorrow. Ya all have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow evening! God Bless!

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    You seem to have added fat. Nothing QUICK about having to wade through or in my case, thumb through that historical guano.

10. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    I won't get to answer posts until this weekend. If I can do it so sooner, I'll def do that, but def by the weekend.

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay all, I'm still under the weather. So I'm going to be taking tonight off in the hopes that I feel better by tomorrow. I worked with a fever at work all day, so I'm hoping this sickness breaks soon. Sorry for any delays! I am headed to bed.

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Drink some chicken soup.

13. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Sundubu or Pho is good the best if it's a cold or something that makes your head feel incredibly heavy. :3

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Computer down. Unknown ETA on repairs.

15. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Ok, so i was really sleepy when I wrote that post Sith, thanks for catching my mistake. XD

Actually hold on, gotta hit the road for about an hour and will check it when i get off work.

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay, computer up and running! I guess I wasn't the only one...Windows Update sent out a corrupted update that smoked your operating system after two cycles of start and shut down.

In any event, I will be playing catch-up. Give me a day or two, hopefully less.

17. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Yeah, Sith was right haha. I was pretty tired when I wrote that, sorry for the confusion.

18. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I'll get a response in for my outstanding tags tomorrow.

[​IMG]

Bravo and Heavy Isotope like this.
  19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Oooh! Adventure! Excitement! I'll see if I can get a response in tonight! Gotta run off to work now. laters!

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I so toyed with the idea of the Speedy Trial not having a tractor beam aboard. :p

[​IMG]

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Lasso, like Taller before him, tends to assume every vessel has tractors.

Bravo likes this.
  22. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Must be SOP for every vessel stationed aboard the Johnny Boy to be so equipped. :p

[​IMG]

23. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I'll be getting to the tags tonight. :)

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey, tractor beams are like underwear! You never leave home without them! :p

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    @Heavy Isotope

I imagined something a bit less dramatic for Masha, but I thought to share it just the same, lol!!