main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    greyjedi125, awesome last couple of posts!

Great writing, everyone.

Wildwookiee, I assume the ph rain business is something to do with acidity?

Bravo, great descriptives, timing and tension on Lasso's beastie and Siera. Thank Tunare I sent her instead of Mary!

2. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    I have it on reasonably good authority that some beings don't bother with intermediate layers! ;):p

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Thanks @Sith-I-5. I was inspired by the scene, so blame Bravo. :p

And I agree, everyone is really producing great posts!! =D=

@Tim Battershell. I guess if folks are into chafing, then that speaks for itself. :p

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Has the JB been informed that Scorch is on his way with a fuel sphere?

Grey, I believe the JB weapons are fine, just that astromechs on the hull are providing our sensors, so they won't see the enemy starfighters till they are much closer.

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I got online unexpectedly late tonight; instead of trying to force through a post half asleep, I updated the Imperial information on page 2 of the QR. :)

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  6. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Awesome update @Bravo. I need to ponder for a moment before I responde, hehehe. One question. I read the info on the Jod Star fighters and it says classified ( most impressive). Is that info something 'Ghast' ( Winterkill's astromech) would be privy to?

And thanks for the clarification, Sith. [face_peace]

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo, good post describing Hawkins' team, with the SG music. I have only read to Corporal Andrew's fate, so far, but I don't recall reading, back when General Perez and Major George started their investigation, that the patrol team had lost anybody.

Now to read further. Perhaps Andrews gets Mysteronised...

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hehe. You are right, no one did die... [face_skull] Or, maybe, the answer has already been given? [face_thinking]

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Negative, Grey. These fighters have never been seen before (well, correction, prototypes were seen in regards to the Red Ocean in the last game) and thus, no database of information is available about them. Only what is seen on the link I provided. You can read speed, shields, weapon load-out, etc, etc.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Wow. Simply wow.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Oh! Thanks for the morning song. I like this one! Will add to my playlist. I'mm off to work. See ya'll soon! :)

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Ah, dammit, I had almost finished a security post just round the corner from Mahaben and Siera.

Came on to finish it, only to discover that I killed it while dealing with a blown fuse issue this morning. Well, not worth trying to recreate. Move onto something else...

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Updates are proceeding in the QR on the Imperial side of things. Please forgive the current mess, the boards are deciding to act up and I couldn't finish the editing; at 1am, I'm throwing in the white towel for the day. :p But both greyjedi125 and Mitth_Fisto will remember our old friends Strike Squadron and Red Hunter Squadron way back on pages 22 through 24 on the first game thread, The squadron patches are up as well for both squadrons---I couldn't find a way to narrow down the sizes, so please forgive the large imagines. And, for Strike Squadron, there is a small little storyline spoiler if you read through the unit's complete history until the end...which said spoiler will be expanded upon ASAP. ;)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Happy Labor Day! :)[face_flag]

greyjedi125 likes this.
  15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Cleaned up the editing errors. Now off to cutting grass. Yay! :p

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Feeling better now?

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Yeah, Sith, I was sick for over a week, roughly little over a week and a half. I don't know what I had---but it was awful.

Just as a heads-up, I will be out of town everyone next weekend (leaving Friday night after work). It's my birthday Thursday and I'm headed down to my Dad's Friday night through Sunday morning. Its a 2 1/2 hour drive, so its nice and far away from the noise of the city. 35 acres, a cabin in between two mountains, and no one to disturb you. Bliss at it's finest.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Glad you are better, and Happy Birthday for the day that it occurs.

Bravo likes this.
  19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Doing Yav post to respond to everything, and have to leave it to finish tomorrow night.

Bravo likes this.
  20. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    I'll be getting to tags tomorrow. ^^

Bravo likes this.
  21. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I will hopefully be posting later today. If not then by tomorrow.

[​IMG]

Bravo likes this.
  22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sorry for my delay in posting. If you've been following me on Facebook, I've been running into some problems with finding lab time for this class I am taking (1 of 2) I am completing this semester to round out my Director certifications. Its been stressful, but Jesus Christ is good. I've had a buddy taking me off to some Gears of War: Judgement Day to blow off the steam each night this week. I will be catching up accordingly and will be gone this weekend for my birthday, just FYI.

23. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey sorry as well for not posting. Went out with some friends after class, post should be up within the next two days.

Hang in there Brav-bro. ;D

24. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Happy Life-Day Bravo. Enjoy! :)

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Posted. Finally.

Intervention likes this.