main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Sorry, Grey:-
    it's OOOPS! :(

Mitth_Fisto and greyjedi125 like this.
  2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOOOOPS!!!!! ( obviously, I'm not WInterkill, I just play him) [face_laugh][face_devil][face_skull]8-}[face_rofl] ( I sense a big BOOM coming ):(:p

Tim Battershell likes this.
  3. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Why do I sense I could be at risk of dying from laughter, this time?!!!:D

greyjedi125 likes this.
  4. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Those shield's better be worth all those (republic) credits Dodd spent on them, unless there's some premature detonation involved.[face_plain] :p

Either way, it's gonna be one for the Holovids!! Say cheeeeeeeese![face_laugh]

I will be a way for several hours, but I can't stop laughing as I re-read the latter half of Tim's post.

Winterkill's dead ghost: Who in the ninth circle fire links Ion cannons to a turbo laser! WTH!!!?

*[face_rofl]

And YES! I posted while sleepy. I'm NEVER going to learn. LOL! sleepy posts are so much more interesting. :p

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Yav: "Captain, I was at a family barbecue"

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I can't edit it (since I'm not a Manager or Moderator). However, I can void parts of it for IC use in the overall game. We've talked about it as a Staff already. I would say---to play it simple and safe for the immediate future---consider the lower part of your Vampire starfighter post is voided and assume your still on the Blood Moon. There's other things, but for the sake of simplicity for right now, let it roll with those two. And just for future notice, always role play within your Character Sheet; if your not the next Rambo, make sure you don't role play like that. Just a reminder. :) We're all learning here, everyday, so always take what we say as constructive criticism. There's always something new to learn, even for us old cranky veterans.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_rofl][face_dancing]^:)^=D= ( Brilliant @Bravo, simply brilliant. Plus, I def needed that burst of laughter. Awesome is you! )

8. Uriel Manteroni

Uriel Manteroni Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    Ok Bravo, understood.

Uriel

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

It just occurred to me to clarify that the above post is in regard to Bravo's post and result of the two proton torpedoes and the Y-TIE ugly and nothing else, fyi.

Mitth_Fisto and Tim Battershell like this.
  10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Great vid for Deputy. Bravo, I think you get him more than I do!

Lucky that I'd stepped back. My torp result would have the entire hangar aflame, hard radiation, and "every ship not manned, R2'ed, or magnetically clamped to the deck" bounced up against the back wall. I'd have lost the Tunare.

I loved the earlier "Byez byez". Classic.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Oh, it's still early in the game @Sith-I-5. There'll be plenty more opportunities for gritty realism. You know how we roll around here. LOL!! :)

12. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Bravo,

Our story is awesome, but if you want to wield the GM hammer and wrap it up, I'm ok with that. Per our PM last week, I just want to get it locked up, and I have had a HORRIBLE time lately trying to get time to get on (seriously, working from 7AM and not getting home until 9 PM.)

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    As I recover, I'm regaining some mental acuity, and I notice Yav has to exit to enable Taab and Atin to follow, so I will do a brief continuation to my post.

14. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009

No worries, I am waiting on Mitth_Fisto too. :p

In any case, whether they can leave or not, I plan on a short post on Friday. Either them twiddling their thumbs or getting their shebs out of there.

Now that I think about it, I may have them doing both. :p

[​IMG]

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Will do, Wildwookiee. Thank you for keeping us updated. I will wrap that storyline up accordingly and get you hooked up with the group on the Johnny Boy.

Sith-I-5, where did we last leave off Doctor Cook? I need to get some things wrapped up on that tonight. Last I left him, bleeding in the medbay. But I know there's been postings in there since.

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    And now we welcome four suddenly appear members to the Mercs' crew. :p Posted. And oh boy, does it give some details about the story... ;)

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo

Doctor Cooke has been patched up, but is still unconscious on Medbay bed. He likely bounced out it when the first boarder hit, but I expect has been re-lifted back in.

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  19. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Guyses! Can anyone give me a jumping off point for a re-entry here? I've lost so much time and I'm so sorry! :<

Bravo likes this.
  20. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    It has been a crazy month. Year end is always really hard for me. Hopefully I'll get some time next week to be creative, and then perhaps December will look a whole lot quieter.

Bravo and greyjedi125 like this.
  21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    @Bardan_Jusik. I enjoy the Taab family banter so much, it's become a guilty pleasure. If I had an actual A.I. for my home/comp/phone, my default setting would be Beskaryc Taab ( Mando ). His delivery is sooooo on point!! Bravisimo! =D=

Bravo and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_blush]

This is a game that tends to bring out the best writing in all of our players. I'm just trying to follow in everyone else's footsteps.

[​IMG]

greyjedi125 and Bravo like this.
  23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Data PMed to Heavy.

Bravo likes this.
  24. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Reading now, thanks Sith.

Bravo likes this.
  25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will be endeavor to have posts up tonight. :) Either way, my homework is done for the week after tonight, so I will have little disruptions next week in terms of homework. I started the School Age Director job Thursday and its been some crazy DRL that I'm waiting to see the results of that started last week (not fun DRL...but hey, I've moved how many times already? :rolleyes: ). Adjusting to the new job has been fun and I'm looking forward to a pay raise (already) after training. Its long drives to work (35 minutes) and even earlier wake ups (at work by 06:15, so up by 04:45), but hoping it will all be worth it. They have fast-tracked my training ahead of time, so I am being transferred to my prospective work site a week ahead of time and visiting that work site tomorrow morning at 06:15.

Off to finish this college paper. Both of my college classes have divided up their finals weeks half/half before and after Thanksgiving Break. So this whole week has been busy with half of those finals weeks' work load.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.