main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Bravo likes this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Thanks, Mate.

Bravo, are the Organisation going to answer any of the questions that I have raised? If not, tell me now as Yav can be re-purposed elsewhere.

Bravo likes this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will Sith; I am getting to posts as I am able this week. First week back at my site, burried under paperwork at work, and sick. So its been a fun week. :(

I am going to assume questions raised in the briefing, correct?

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Yes, from the briefing.

Bravo likes this.
  5. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I'm sorry. I should get a post up within the next few days. I was going to tonight, but some friends had me over for my birthday.

Bravo likes this.
  6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    galactic-vagabond422

I am VERY SURPRISED that Owen's Dads's voice did not warn him about picking up another soldier's weapon without asking; seems totally out of character for the ole geezer.

Laine_Snowtrekker

Happy Birthday! [face_party]

7. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey friends, I know I've been MIA for a few weeks, it's a little -- no, really crazy at work and now school started. Bardan, Sith, and Bravo feel free to move my characters around if need be. If you have any questions guys feel free to PM me. Only ask is don't cause any huge emotional/physical changes or injuries to the characters.

Intervention likes this.
  8. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Thanks! It was a good birthday!

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Happy Birthday Laine! [face_party]

I'm hitting the big times---31 on Friday. :p

So I am finally feeling better. The company I own, we had a bit of a internal emergency on Saturday. We kept it off of Facebook. Long story short, we were shooting this video (The World of the Mercenaries) Saturday when one of our members dropped a bombshell that he was served divorce papers by his wife at his 63 years old of life that Thursday prior. He was a wreck. We rescheduled our whole day to support him. I didn't end up getting home until Monday morning at 1:30am from editing the film together. So, yea, its been a long few days.

I'm playing catch up as we speak.

Mitth_Fisto and Tim Battershell like this.
  10. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I was going to put together a short Atin post today, but if there is going to be a Lasso post along with a briefing update for the DD crew forthcoming soon I can postpone that. That way I can include the most recent info as well as post for Taab at the same time.

Intervention likes this.
  11. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Well, I turned 28, so I guess we're not that far off in age, Bravo. I'm not sure why I never knew that.

As for the game, I apologize for the long break between my posts. I'm still adjusting to ten-hour workdays (4 days a week, but still).

Intervention likes this.
  12. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    Bardan_Jusik, I got something up quick today on my lunch break. Hopefully that helps. :)

13. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    That'll work. If you don't get to it, no worries. I'll make sure to have something done for Atin by tomorrow at least.

14. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Also Happy belated birthday Laine. :)

Laine_Snowtrekker likes this.
  15. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Thanks!

And I have now posted!

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    And what an awesome finish to that post, Laine! :)

Is it an allegory of your current situation?

17. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    My role-playing does seem to reflect the emotional landscape of my offline life, that is oddly true. But maybe it does, a bit. :)

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bardan_Jusik

Awesome idea with the clone kids, and transporting in earth for their NIC. Then a twist at the end with Bob'ika!

Great stuff with Atin, too. Good military mind on that kid.

19. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Thank ye. [face_blush]

Atin knows his stuff when he can sit and think about it. It's when the unexpected happens that he tends to do something rather rash. :p

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    The Quick Reference certainly is not quick, using the phone, so I'm experimenting with links, see if I can get to the Vigourous-class info without scrolling through the entire Jod history.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/intervention-quick-reference.50008025/page-4#post-51148593 - Vigourous-class

Yep, that worked.

Edit: Off work with leg problems. While I can still post, frequency and quality impairment (I do my best stuff at work pc, and struggle at home) should be expected. Apologies.

Bravo Final question to Alpha. I noticed you dodged this question, but it is integral:

"You were notified earlier that we had the capability to dock via a gravity dome cummerbund air tunnel, and were asked if we could dock with the station. Please can we have a definitive yay or nay on that?"

21. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Sorry, all, but I've got a cold and a high-for-me fever and so I'm hoping to do a post tomorrow, as long as I'm doing better. (I was gonna do one tonight, but I'm just not very creative when I feel miserable.)

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Plenty of liquid and Vitamin C, there, Laine.

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, its been one of those "when it rains, it pours" weeks. This is the first time I've been on the boards all week and I just got home from work. In any event, I should be able to catch up this Sunday night through Monday and Tuesday. So look for posts from me during those 3 days.

Sorry for the delay, sometimes God has a sense of humor. :p

24. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Greetings my brothers and sister! I'm still alive ( Thank God! ). Still dealing with the job situation, which is at the moment on-going, but keeping above water by His Grace alone. Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers. I'll keep dropping by now and again. My mind is too 'out-of sorts' for me to do any kind of RPGing atm; just being honest here. I don't want to let these mood swings influence my writing!! ( LOL!! As if they don't anyway, haha! ) Anywho's all is well and it is my sincere hope that all is well with all of you too! Until next time.

MTFBWY!! [face_dancing]

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bardan_Jusik

Is Atin wearing his bucket, or his beret, please?