main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Alternate options:

1) If a bit of text is not yet a working link, knock out the code that makes it a hyperlink! That would be the best thing for most visitors. You can make it a hyperlink when there is something for it to link to.

2) Create a page-holder page for all the empty links to go to, so we don't get dropped outside the Wiki each time.

3) Link the page back with itself, No harm, no foul.

Bravo and Uriel Manteroni like this.
  2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Got it Sith. Part of the red links are on purpose---to remind myself to go back and create those files. I'll be going back and fixing links as needed.

I am sorry for this week. I've been working 12 hour days nonstop (6am to 6pm) between finishing my two week notice---tomorrow is my last day---and starting part-time for my new job for both of them Monday through Friday. I will be able to get to posts this Saturday and be back to a normal full-time work week starting Monday.

In light of that, Deinonychus Squadron is done as of tonight. Warning (i.e. Sith), there is a unhealthy supply of red hyperlinks. I plan on going back through the article Friday and this weekend and creating articles for those red hyperlinks and fixing the broken links henceforth with linked articles---it will be the biggest update for the Kingdom of Jod to date.

As OOG knowledge, there is a lot of juicy history in the Deinonychus Squadron article. If anyone has been following the Kingdom of Jod at any length between the old Library Thread ship entries and the IC posts, you'll notice some immediate connections to the Jod storyline and Chapter 2 and how Chapter 1 is ending.

3. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Alright friends. I feel like I keep piling stuff on to contribute to inactivity but this one's a doozey. Or however you spell that word.

My incredible boss got fired for almost no reason today. I don't want to go into too much detail, but with the semester being super busy and now me filling out new job applications, I'll do my best as ever to be an active player. I feel infuriated and upset. I really hate the direction this company is going in. If you want more details you can message me. But I was shaking with anger and had what felt like a prolonged anxiety attack throughout the rest of my shift. I haven't had heart palpitations like that in a long time. It's been a **** day.

[face_peace] & [face_love]

Bravo likes this.
  4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hang in there Heavy! [:D]

Updates for the day so far...

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Finally, someone posted.

Bravo , Intervention - Rush Hour is a Vigourous, not a Light.

Bravo likes this.
  6. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Not much for me to post until after Loretta pronounces on Swifts' performance, Sith. Sorry if you've been waiting for me.

7. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Yeah, I posted on Thursday or Friday, so...

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I had a double post on the 15th, tagging three people.

Was unable to do another until someone posted.

9. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Sorry Sith-I-5, I read the post but I'm not sure where my character is supposed to be at the moment. :oops:

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Mashda is still in the Main Hangar with Atin, probably looking up at the bundle of cables that he plans to follow.

Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Err. :oops:

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, the delay in posting is my fault. Its been a bear finishing a two week notice and starting a new job at the same time. Not that that is an excuse, but working 12 to 13 hour days can be a pain. So sorry for my lack of brain activity past 7pm. :(

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    What's the difference between Neoteric TIE Fighters and Imperial TIEs?

Because the Delicate Delinquent will likely be deploying TIEs once it reaches the danger zone.

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Color scheme and shields. I always liked the EU's Thrawn TIE Fighters with shields.

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bridge Officer Bob: "Wait what, they've got TIEs too? How are we going to tell them apart?"

Technician Flavin "If we shoot them and they blow up with one hit, they're ours!"

Bravo likes this.
  16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Just hope that everyone's IFF system is up and working. :p

I am hoping to get a post in tomorrow.

Bravo likes this.
  17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Checked mine, and its a bit IFFY.

Tim Battershell likes this.
  18. Uriel Manteroni

Uriel Manteroni Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    Hey Sith,

Uriel is extremely curious to know what Dak want!

Uriel

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    He wants to borrow Uriel's Ladyshave.

I'm taking a few minute's break from typing the words to a hymn, for an Order of Service; and I am getting photos of my Dad emailed to me, for me to choose the best to go in there. [face_beatup]

I have a Mary and Loretta post incomplete on my PC, and I will advise Dak that Uriel is waiting on him, just in case you don't buy the whole Ladyshave thing... :p

20. Uriel Manteroni

Sep 24, 2014
    Ahaha Ladyshave. !!!!

ahahahahah, very good joke! ahahahahhaha

Uriel

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  21. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I can probably do my reply post on Wednesday. It's my Friday this week.

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all---I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving in America. :) Elsewhere...what does the rest of the world do on Thanksgiving? :confused:

I got a quick post up tonight; I'll be getting to other tags tomorrow when I'm not half asleep. :)

With that said, women are...uniquely wonderful creatures of confusion & frustration (no offense to our female players...). Long story short, I had a second date tomorrow. Well, she decides to cancel...OVER EMAIL, telling me she started dating someone the same night after we went out. Okay, I've had my fair share of crappy dates, don't get me wrong. But there's low, then there's scum. And that's just scum.

I could go on, but my further choice of colorful words would put a art teacher to blush.

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Sorry top hear that, Jase.

You know you can always PM me if you want to get colourful words off your chest.

I have been up all night trying to complete a fan fic piece in response to a challenge on the fanfic forum. A lot of obstacles, plus a word count that I have breached.

24. Uriel Manteroni

Sep 24, 2014
    Hey Bravo,

I know how you feel!

In Brazil we say: "Mas que M**da!!"

Uriel

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    In Hawaii, we say, "Book him Danno, M**da One."

Edit: Last night, I had the person who would be taking charge of today's funeral - leading the hearse, supervising the pallbearers, etc. - come to my house to go over what would be happening.

He notices on my coffee table, one of those "everything you need to know about Star Wars" tomes that one of my cousins had bought for me couple days back.

I haven't even farted on the thing; two reasons: I doubted there was anything in there that I didn't already know, unless it featured TFA information; and the woman who bought it, ruined my life (well, the relax/ chill out part of it) last year with her self-righteous, know what is good for everyone attitude)

So I insisted he could have it, the moment he admitted to being into SW and Indiana Jones.

Him: "I've just bought myself the full body stormtrooper armour, though I don't know what I'm going to do with it."

Me: "You ever heard of the 501st? No? They're Darth Vader's personal regiment, but also a real life group of people who have the full costume and armour, and turn up to charity events, things like that. Do you know about theforce.net? Give me your email address; you've just taken your first step into a larger universe, mate."

Intervention and Uriel Manteroni like this.