main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am making a promise to myself to get at least one post in, however small or big, every other day as I get the storyline caught up. I'm going to try very hard to get a post in again either later tonight or Monday night. :)

I am slowly seeing a shift in DRL and I am taking advantage of the changes in even the smallest of ways. Hopefully, once I am caught up again, I can't stop saying I am catching up and be back to role playing like it was in the good 'ole days. :)

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am online this whole weekend.

I am extremely sorry about earlier this week. I've been sick off & on the last 3 weeks and I finally went in to see the doctor on Friday. Sure of dirt, I got something from this late appearance flu season and the doc forced me to take 3 days off of work to recover.

With that said, I am online and catching up now. :)

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am having Sith-I-5 place me accordingly where he needs be best for the orbital station mission. I don't want to disrupt anything you all have been so fruitful upon in my leave.

I will be online tomorrow morning before the lunch hour. I will also attempt to get to any tags tonight for me before I go to bed. :)

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  4. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    All good Bravo, hang in there. :)

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Intervention
    I don't know what that kid thought that cutlass was going to do to someone in armour.

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I purposely placed him as a Recruit Crewmen to show his young age and thus lack of experience. :p

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will be posting throughout the day. This flue bug returned with a vengeance today. I'll post throughout the day as I have energy to do so, but should be able to get to all posts accordingly.

8. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    I am re-posting this as a reference. This is being updated throughout the day accordingly.

[/quote]

9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    What's great is that I posted my recent post and discovered that Intervention had made their posts and only added a line or so into my post. That's fun.

Bravo and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  10. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I'll get a post together within the next two days, wanted to wait 'til Tim Battershell was able to post :)

Bravo likes this.
  11. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Got v painful shou;der at thhe moment, messing up my typing.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  12. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    No worries Tim, hang in there and get better, I figured DRL had you under his thumb for the moment. Again, hang in there. :)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  13. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    It's been a hectic week here, my parents dropped into town unexpectedly, so I haven't had time to work up a Taab response just yet. Should be early next week though.

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Still floating in the sea of life. Not dead yet so hopefully I shall be able to catch up soon.

15. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    I have some errands to run this morning (post office, bank, oil change). After all that is done, I will be reply to Tim Battershell post in the game. :)

Tim Battershell likes this.
  16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    And that he has never tried to eat a crustacean with a knife and fork. Got it.

His parents missed a trick by never taking him to the seaside.

Intervention and Tim Battershell like this.
  17. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    English... :p

18. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I find it a little unsettling that Halla knows Aidan's name rather than his callsign. Makes me wonder if it is a trap for us Mercs after all. :)

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    If you call them on it, they will just say, "We're the Organisation."

Laine_Snowtrekker likes this.
  20. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Ah. Good to know.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Finally got a post in.

22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Yes, I was thinking of this when I posted for Atin...

[​IMG]

:p

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  23. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I totally just gasped when I read the end of the exchange between Isard and Soal. Good job!

Bravo likes this.
  24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I did the same when I saw the picture on the post above!

That Intervention post for the deployed Mercs was much, much better than I could have done.

Bravo and Laine_Snowtrekker like this.
  25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I tied up King Alex the Just's storyline with his death from all the way back in the first parts of the first game. There was a "on-going" investigation that I had hinted at throughout both Intervention and Echoes was an assassination by the Truth Movement in the Kingdom of Jod. But I never really finished the investigation. Now, I did, tying in that often-times forgotten and small storyline running in the background for the last few years.

A course, I can't just let Thompson be a flash in the pan. So, as a Spoiler Alert, you'll see more of the Truth Movement storyline play into the Imperial storyline. If you hadn't already guessed----by now---Thompson is not only a Double Agent, but a Triple Agent, working for all 3: Jod, Empire, and the Confederacy that took over the Jod (aka Truth Movement). While that, in and of itself, would be boring, because you kind of know the ending, realize that Thompson is no longer employed by the Jod. So, risking certain death, how does a man desperate for life play the Confederacy against the Empire, while in a secured jail cell?

Or does he cut his losses and become independent and rogue? Which then ties back to the Neoteric Order, because he'll need someone to protect him, right?

Or does it tie in with Boba Fett if he goes rogue?

Spoiler Alert: Thompson can go either for the Order or Fett.

I've been trying to find out ways to make up for lost time (since DRL has had me by the neck last 6 months), but not come up with dry, pointless posts. So the Isard/Soal storyline ties into the Thompson storyline of trying to connect everything back together as we reach the end of Chapter 1 and start Chapter 2.

My wife has been confused as I've been rambling about this all week. She's still getting use to this part of my life, that she doesn't know too much about. So when I start rambling off at the dinner table about these storylines and how to reconnect the game together, you should see her facial expression! I'm rambling off about storyline ideas, some of which go back all the way to 2009 or 2010, and she (more times then not), just tells me to go post about it so she can have some peace and quiet. :p