main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I will get a post up when I can, I'm on a business trip to a conference

Bravo and Sith-I-5 like this.
  2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Should have one up tomorrow

Bravo and Sith-I-5 like this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I will be online Thursday and Friday nights this week for sure. :) I have to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 tonight, have a 2-hour work meeting Tuesday night after work (and one hour drive home afterwards) and date night with my wife Wednesday night.

The weekend got away from us with putting our house back together after the floors & carpet being done and CRF Celtic Weekend. I'll be more focused when I post later this week with everything being done. :)

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    You don't have to update from Windows 7 to 10. Just have your Microsoft update settings on Recommended, and it will ******* do it for you.

Or if you are not keen, Google "How to avoid Windows 10" in a hysterical panic like I had to. :mad:

If you look at your control panel, go to whatever your programme / app installation area is called, and check your "installed updates" from MS, the most useful one to uninstall is KB3035583 - that's the one giving you all the popup reminders.

If this reaches you too late, apparently you can roll back from 10 to 7 within thirty days, though I would not be surprised if that turned out to be a crock of sith.

5. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005

[face_laugh]

Also, yeah! I posted!

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
  7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Looking to get something posted sometime over the next 24 hours or so.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  8. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    I don't think Evalynne has a bucket, and apparently the Hush-98 is what Qui-Gon was using in TPM (and that's apparently what we were given) and that's hand-held. Is there an earwig version of that? Cause otherwise I'm not sure how she's gonna hear what Mitth_Fisto said at the end of his post...unless a protective vest also comes with a helmet...

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I am not sure of the earwig attachment (could be something as simple as a SW bluetooth ear bud), but otherwise he is speaking outloud and his helmet does not cover his mouth in normal ground ops. Also, even if she cannot respond without picking it up at greater distances without shouting such as now, the piece should still emit his speech at a conversational level for her unless she has it set to only notify her of attempted communications.

Sith-I-5 and Laine_Snowtrekker like this.
  10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  11. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Probably will get a post up tomorrow or Friday.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo likes this.
  13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am online --- sorry for the delay. DRL can be crazy at times, especially with a hour drive to and from work nightly. We got out of work late everyday this week, which meant I wasn't getting home until 8:30pm nightly (I leave for work at 7:30am to get there by 9am).

Good news, I got the weekend free (today was spent mostly working around the house with my wife), so I should be able to be online most of tonight and part of tomorrow. :)

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Tim Battershell

Did you see my post from May 17, 2016 at 9:58 PM? I'm still waiting for a reply from you and your team.

(Unless I somehow missed it? :confused:I checked pages since and didn't see anything however.)

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am going to start uploading the Darkest Night stats to the Intervention Wiki. Once that upload is done---by tomorrow if plans hold out---I'll have a post up and ready for the Imperial intervention into the space station rescue.

The reason why I need to upload the ship first, is because the DN is vital---along with the Johnny Boy---for the remainder of the game starting in Chapter 2. So I need both ships---and their important NPCs---up and ready in order for the rest of the game to make any sense.

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Online. Updating the Intervention wiki with the Darkest Night. Then will post accordingly.

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I have most of the Darkest Night stat sheet up. My wife is forcing me to take a break after over 4 hours. So, sadly, wife wins out for today. She wants to go watch a movie. I'll be finishing up what I can Monday night and hope to have a post up by Tuesday night.

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am online. I'll be completing the Darkest Night hopefully and then posting.

I was scheduled to work 2 1/2 hours of overtime this week; I found out today I'll be doubling that this week. Joys of being management. So everything I had planned for the week with Echoes was just thrown a bit out of wack. I'll adjust accordingly and get as much done as possible.

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Internet is in and out. :( FYI.

20. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Post for Atin should be in by this evening.

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    My wife and I have reached an agreement, in terms of work, relationship, and personal balance. I'll be online on the boards every Monday & Friday night after work. Its been a touch and go last few weeks with the new job---I did 8 hours of overtime this week alone---and balancing a young marriage with the commitments there. With all of that said, off to finishing the Darkest Night, then posting! :cool:

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Almost done! :-BDarkest Night

I only have to add the ground vehicles & troops, then we're all done. Then I can get to the post I've been itching at to get written for you all! :) If time permits, I'm going to try to finish this Saturday night and have a post up by Monday night or sooner. :D

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo
    I cannot help thinking one of us has missed an update on the job front.

You got demoted because of all those teachers going sick, and yet you are still in management?

And you have a new job?

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I left that company, Sith. After 7 months of hell, I couldn't take it anymore. I got rehired by my old company that did really well to me from 2012 to 2014; its an hour drive each way, but as a opportunity to learn and grow in ECE management---verses covering for sick teachers all the time with the last company---I took it. Its purely a career move that I *hope* will open up more advancement within the company down the road. So far, its been an interesting start. But my stress level has greatly reduced. My wife noted I have more energy and appear more joyful. I've been working there since the end of June.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001