main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith-I-5, did those space troopers go with Captain Sard or are they still ground side?

True, but they had no idea about the Imperial task force sent ti intercept Jod and Merc forces at the Greater Javin. So, unless they had a agent with them, I think it is very unrealistic for House of Royal Intelligence to know something that quickly and then be able to transmit it to the Jod forces capturing Sard that quickly.

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I've corrected the Kings IIs and Hammer Strikes. I've also included that HAPs can take a maximum of two rocket strikes before the armor fails. Also, I noted that continued fire from heavier weapons, such as E-Webs, can punch through the armor. This fixes the mistakes in my previous IC post with the HAPs for future posts in the game.

3. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    I have concluded the fight on Ord Pardon to Sith. He didn't retreat, didn't hesitate, didn't throw in the white flag. He stood his ground and used my own tactical ordinance drops against me. All of my turbolaser fire, mortar fire, and ground forces were based on a pincher encirclement and capture of Captain Sard, not to directly wound or kill the Imperial Captain. Because of that---and directly because of a Light-class Destroyer's lack of firepower and starfighter support for long duration independent operation deep in enemy territory----the Alacrity is forced to retire from the battle; the Alacrity cannot afford to handle Imperial reinforcements alone, deep in enemy territory without the ability to call in its own support.

And so, Captain Sard lives to fight another day. And now, Commodore Jacques Petain has a rival...oooh, the storyline arch possibilities! [face_thinking]

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    If running, ducking, brushing sand out of one's eyes, and occasionally laying down covering fire is enough to become Petain's arch rival, the man needs to seek professional help.

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Its a possible storyline. Not one I'm committed to fully yet. Ill regardless, I was out-played, even with me making the sudden "all in" posts I did with the Jod forces. Well done, Sith. Next time, I'll be better prepared, both before and during the storyline.

6. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    I'm going to start, once again, posting a lot of side storyline posts to get everything in line for the second game. Some of, not all, of the storylines I need to cover in order to get everything in place for Intervention: Allegiance are:

Darth Vader
    Emperor Palpatine / Darth Maximums
    Darth Lehon (Steven Neil)
    Kingdom of Jod / "The Council" / Prophecy
    Rebel Alliance
    Beasts
    Hilick Soal
    Rick Taller
    Operation Zero / Red Rock Planet

I probably missed one or two in there. But, I need to wrap up / transition into the next game before Allegiance starts, so the second game makes sense.

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Beautiful song, Mitth! =D=

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith-I-5, keep General Penz's (name...sounds off with my spelling) team going. Once that King II enters the energy shield, they'll need a way out too! ;)

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    General Perez.

What King II? Oh, is this a new post? Did someone's transmission tweet get through to Actualise Station?

I will try to get another Perez post up over the weekend.

Ah, Tiswas. Good times.

10. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    So who all is in the corridor with Mac now?

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Aurora, in front and facing Mac with the usual doe eyes.

Fury the astromech, behind Mac at two trestle-tables with his circular saw out. You shouldn't read anything risque into that.

Two Jod engineers are out-of-sight inside Palso's damaged gun emplacement, fitting that new window pane.

Yavscout and Chief Williams are walking away from Mac towards the left-turn corner which will take them to the turbolifts.

12. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Working on a post. I'll have it up tomorrow. :)

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

13. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    that vid is awesome indeed. Coffee and I did a joint post and it is now up.

Tag Bravo your it

14. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Thank you Falcon!

Bardan_Jusik, I will be getting a reply up to your post ASAP. :)

Sith-I-5, the response to your weapon's fire will be in my post with my Intervention profile.

Okay, off to replying to posts! :D

15. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Thanks, sorry my response took so long. Even though it should have been a simple post, I had severe writers block for this one for awhile. [face_dunno]

[​IMG]

16. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Sith-I-5, awesome use of electricity and water! Coffee and I talked about it...awesome idea! :cool:

17. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Bardan_Jusik, writer's block happens man. It happens to me off and on.

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith-I-5, after staring at a computer screen for 20 minutes and doing google research, I'm going to condense everything and post the details I was going to post regarding new King II uniforms in the Quick Reference. So, there will be a tag up shortly regarding the weapon discharge. Long story, short....long.

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Thanks, Boss. :D I researched that, and initially found how to get oxygen only, which is what I wanted, but then could not find it again, and I kept finding how to get it from hydrogen peroxide.

I'm not technical enough to know how to siphon off the hydrogen created by the electrolysis, but Perez and his team would have asphyxiated by time I found what I wanted!

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sorry for the lower quality of my post last night. I was exhausted and brain was not operating. I didn't do nearly all what I wanted to do, more of a summary of what I wanted to do was what was posted last night.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    We all get exhausted; don't worry about it.

22. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Thank you Sith.

I would have had a post up sooner, but had to fight off a problem on my laptop.

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    King II-class Kingdom's Navy uniforms (pretty much all uniforms for the Kingdom of Jod---loyal to the Royal House---not allied with the COR) have been added to the Quick Reference. The uniforms are detailed under Kingdom of Jod History, Culture, and Military. :)

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Getting posts up. :)

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    So what's the deal with the Vella Gulf?

She's under manouvering power, so we might as well take her with us, at least through the barrier; but what is the thinking of how she'll fair in the ion storms without adequate shields, or hyperdrive. With only the energy barrier preventing her earlier escape, pre-Game events, her actual technology should be fine, if a little out-of-use.

Post partially written, but I need to leave for work now!