main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Yuppers. :p

Thought I posted this earlier but it looks like the boards ate my post. I know I moved the Crusader crew pretty quickly, but it was done with GM approval as he wants to move the story along.

[​IMG]

2. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    Tag Jusik! :D

I will get to more tags after work tonight. Back to work I go. Oh fun.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay-dokey. I wanted Nifesta to compare his rescue of Hart with Luke's rescue of the Princess, but obviously cannot if it has not happened yet. Ah well.

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    But its getting closer (see IC post from earlier)! We've now officially meet---ah, I mean---the movie goers have officially meet a old wizard and a young farm boy. Or is that after the conference room scene? :oops:I loose nerd points for such a statement! AH! [face_beatup]

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Confiscates nerd points* You'll get these back after watching an ewok blink :p

JediFalcon likes this.
  6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
  7. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Poop. I'm doomed. :p

8. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Someone post and soon! Anything in the game thread! I'm about to run up that spamming rule completely by accident with 5 posts in a row (I think 3 is the limit). You can post about the dirt on the ground. Something!!!!! [face_praying]

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I have a post ready to go, but then I started to add Williams and Yav stuff to it. Then I got distracted by Youtube...

10. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm waiting on Coffee and Sith

11. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
  12. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    I'm responding to your tag from the other day, Sith, with Palso right now.

13. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    So Sith, I'm playing catch up on your posts. And holy crap, you can ask Coffee, I am laughing my head off! The text messaging pool is flipping awesome! [face_rofl]

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    :)

Hang tight. My post answers Wolf, and I have added Williams / Yav, but I am visualising another area of the Delicate Delinquent, and need to get a pic up on Photobucket, type a couple lines, then I should be ready to post. Ha, is it ever that easy?

BTW, CPL has put Palso down in the hangar, so my post with Yav and Williams will already have Palso gone from the ready room.

15. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Okay. Well then, my post won't affect yours then. Good.

16. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Okay, post ready. Tags ready. Will wait for Sith to post until I post again.

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
  18. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Just an FYI... I only moved Palso because I had @Bravo's permission to do so. Sorry if it messed anything up for you Sith-I-5.

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    No, you did not mess anything up for me. Based on your post, I did one with Palso having already departed from his interaction with Yav and Williams, so I did not want Bravo to then write something still in the room with them, but that happened anyway.

BTW, Mac's message to Aurora, I am channeling that to the screen in her fighter's cockpit, so she doesn't have to deal with it just now.

Oh, and Coffee, that last tag of mine was supposed to be for Circuit, not C.T., so your tech could move on from being stuck installing that torpedo.

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Added the Sentinel-class Patrol Craft to the Quick Reference. CPL_Macja, there is no artwork needed for this ship.

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The Quick Reference has been getting a remodel all day. Almost done with the updates for the day, but more will be coming. :)

Updated the Kingdom of Jod Star Ships, Vehicles, and Vessels and Information about the Jod Military Forces. Added (coming soon)Information about the House of Royal Intelligence; all 3 are on the same post.

Added the Interceptor-class Carrier (coming soon), which will be the upgrade (on a much smaller level) to the Royal-class Carrier.

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo, do you have a name or class for the type of concussion missile carried by Jod Sentinel-class landing craft? SW Wiki does not specifiy what type the missiles are, and now that we have installed the launched aboard the Delicate Delinquent, it would be nice to do the name-drop.

CPL, niiice job on the art for the Galaxy Defender-class battlecruiser.

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Thanks. Helpful.

No, by "name" I meant like Krupx MG7 which some ships are identified as carrying. Like you often refer to King-class battleships; you don't say "I would assume the same sort of ship as a star destroyer, only brown."

25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Got it.

So I added a bunch today in the Rocketjock, like the Naval Reconnaissance Trooper in the Special Forces section. All of these additions help form the story and background to the Kingdom of Jod and the second game.

Now, I go crash in bed. [face_tired]