1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    I'll pray for the new job Bravo, and congrats on the job Grey! I've been wondering what'd happened with the silence.

@greyjedi125 You probably should know, until Havah got thrown in jail a little bit ago he had kept the practice blades with him in his shin guard ;)

Any chance his 'friend' will be making a return?[face_batting]
  2. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Mitthy [:D]

a peace offering to Jeth that he takes Fress's commands well

[IMG]

looks hopeful @Mitth_Fisto
  3. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    You remember Jeth is an Arkaniaan and not a Kubaz like I am in the GoL right?
  4. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    oh thought he was eating some kind of bugs at one point... shrugs

[IMG]

how about this? @Mitth_Fisto
  5. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 9
    I think Jeth and Mr. Biggs will get along splendidly. ;)

[IMG]
  6. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    yeah except I'm trying to prevent Jeth from landing the whole lot in jail because he has a drinking problem...
  7. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    That should work much better Falcon ;)

Yes Bardan, that was my first thought. My second is what a way to lighten the downer of having lost Mary as the cook then to have one that shares a drink :D
    Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  8. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    *looks*

*frowns*

*barfs*

Its like a soap, where you could have potentially been allies with the vic if Lasso had said from the get-go that he was allied with Taller, unless this mook's modus operandi is to run at strangers and new patrons with his knife, for no reason.

It is like soap situations that could be avoided by just coming out and telling the person who walked in without knocking, what had just transpired, rather than say, "I can explain" then going silent for five episodes.
    Last edited by Sith-I-5, Mar 27, 2013
  9. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, all! Hope all is well.

Mitth, in my experience, all things are possible. ;)

( That would be a yes. :D )
  10. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    @greyjedi125, come back must you [Yoda_voice]. :)

So Sith, I have an answer for that post. [face_beatup] That's what you call: life is going to hell in a hand-basket and I couldn't think. So, VOID that post, @Bardan_Jusik. Same out-come (with the shooting and all), but I'm going to rewrite it tonight. I can think somewhat now.

Did some extra job searching today at airports. DIA (Denver International Airport) had a virus alert, so the web page was locked down per my anti-virus. Southwest Airlines is hiring only in Texas and while Frontier has a ton of openings in Denver, they all require previous airline experience and either very specific certifications and/or degrees. But, that will not detour me. My fiancee knows a friend with some inside connections...we'll see what happens.

As for work, I declined the offer from the other ECE center. It was a slap in a face from the private ownership (I currently work at a corporate-chain ECE) for a job offer, which was sad, since the Director was a really nice lady. So I talked things over with my current Director...and work I still have. Just keeping my options open, however.
  11. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, I've prayed for job success for Bravo and Grey

Aborting a Tierfon post as too tired, so will do it tomorrow.

Happy Easter Weekend, everyone.
    Mitth_Fisto and greyjedi125 like this.
  12. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Sithy. Happy Easter to everyone! :)
    Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  13. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Thank you Sith for the prayers. :)

Happy Easter everyone.

So, I was going to get a post up tonight...until, I get a last minute notification to show up at a con tomorrow in Denver. I'm part of a new RenFest role play group in Colorado (just three of us guys), but we've been building our characters since last summer. Well, we can't sit around and do nothing during the off months (the main festival time is June to August), so we try to make it to every con in the Denver area to keep our character fresh, build the storyline, etc. So, I was scrambling at the last minute checking clothing and equipment, which has all been in storage since before the New Year. Usually me checks take some time...this time I had to go through my ritual of checking with little notice. So, yea, it was a rat race.

So, showing up to a work meeting tomorrow morning before the con in mid-1600's mercenary clothing...priceless.
    Last edited by Bravo, Mar 29, 2013
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Happy Easter weekend all! I shall keep praying. I think we all could use a little help it sounds like ;)

That should be interesting Bravo, you must share how that meeting go's over.
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  15. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, definitely tell us about feedback on the work meeting.
  16. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    Macs post is forthcoming, should have it up in a few hours

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6
  17. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Good post.

Reminds me that I will need to have Nifesta react to the Alderaan Incident as well.
  18. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you @Sith-I-5, sorry it took so long. I am in the midst of a schedule change with my kids being on break this week so hopefully I can get everything back on track next week.
  19. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    So, @Bravo, re. npcs

Were you saying you wanted me to
    a) Do CS for pre-existing npcs of mine?
    b) Do some new npcs for the Johnny Boy?

I always assumed the JB people I have aboard the DD were going back to the JB at some point. Have they, eg. the Wookiee brothers, been transferred off the Marauder because they are no longer simply npcs?
    Last edited by Sith-I-5, Mar 30, 2013
  20. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Sith, A. And B was good too in the PM. :)

So...I was sent home from the meeting for "not being professional" at a non-paid work meeting. Well, sorry I was being me and you had a non-paid work meeting on my day off (a scheduled company's day-off too---the company is closed on the weekends). Well, let the world judge, I was being me and I don't regret it. It was classic later tonight when I had people laughing at me for changing out of my character clothes. Once again, let the world judge. I feel sorry for those people that sent me home and who were laughing at me today. Because, they will never know what it is like to live life outside of society's rules. And for that, I pity them and have great sadness in my heart for them.
  21. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Lesson plan done for work. [face_relieved]Presentation, discussion board, and demographics paper for college next, all due by next weekend.

Have family plans this afternoon with my fiancee's family, but should be able to get online tonight and work on the game. I'm just glad I got that lesson plan done; now I can think straight for the game.

@Sith-I-5, how did the re-post of the bar scene with Taab go after I voided the previous one? Was it better? [face_praying]
  22. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    Friendly neighbourhood moderator message - Ramza and I would like to remind all OOC thread users that OOC threads are not the place to socialize.
  23. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    I look forward to seeing my contribution to the Johnny Boy's npc roster, on the Library thread.
  24. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    I look forward to seeing Russell's reaction when Jeth returns to med bay.
  25. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    As do I. It should be interesting to see the good doctors reaction, as well as Havah's own when he learns about Mary ;)
    JediFalcon likes this.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza