main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Hopefully I didn't miss anyone else that Atin should have seen with Fress and Kasumi in the Mess hall. If so chalk it up to him being new. :p

[​IMG]

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    And Cody :p

Don't forget Cody

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    He was the "older man" who looked familiar to Atin though he couldn't quite place him. ;)

[​IMG]

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I know :p

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Message noted Peng. Thank you.

I will be getting to tags tonight.

Brought to you by a newbie smartphone user.

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    As will I

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

7. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Character sheet submitted! =D

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Loved the post Bravo, so well worth the wait :D

Mitthy, Fress will be checking in with Russel to see if he's fit to go on the mission as soon as I get her away from the mess hall [face_mischief]

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    :p I feel so sorry for Havah.

JediFalcon likes this.
  10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    well he shouldn't have started drinking in the first place or let it consume him. [face_shame_on_you]

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    True. Realistic role playing...it can be a pain in the arse in times, can't it? :p Here we are laughing about it Falcon and Mitth probably has my photo on a dart board at home, plotting his revenge. :p

I got a PM a little while ago; we'll be getting another player (a friend of GenO's) here in the near future. So yay! :)

I will be editing my last post to add on an additional part, as to not tripple post. So please look for the addition, Bardan_Jusik.

12. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Working on a pic and npc sheet for General Perez. Negotiating my way round Photobucket's new look.

No smartphone here, but my Samsung T101 flips open like a Star Trek communicator and I love the things... :cool:

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    honestly Bravo, I'm sure Mitthy has put my icon up beside yours. It is Fress and Josch in my avatar after all.

Fress sent him back to the medward to make sure the doc finished up anything he had to do. Instead he got grounded.

Mitth_Fisto

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Well, he won't make that connection of dislike for a little bit, the death of Mary Star and being grounded are shocks enough to his mind that he isn't even thinking of that yet ;)

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    JediFalcon and Mitth_Fisto and Coffee_Ninja, when you reach Smuggler's Run, if you created a new NPC for the game and their in the Quick Reference (meaning approved), then you may introduce them as part of the new crew.

We've had a few submissions for new NPCs; if you already made a few NPCs and PMed them to me and want to make more, please do. The more NPCs we have to pool from and put in limbo and out again as needed, the better. So, in short, you may make more then just 2 NPCs if you so desire. Same non-Force rules apply.

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Updated the Quick Reference with NPCs from Sith-I-5 and added Russel Cook's NPC profile as well.

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Fixed Russel Cook's imagine on the NPC list. :)

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Boss, if you want a pic for Chief Engineer Williams, are you okay finding one yourself, as I don't really have any images in mind?

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'll find one Sith. :)

Added Wa Yay, Andrew 'Guitar' Monk, and Jityar 'Drums' Ba'tar to the NPC list. I'm going to be letting the rest of the NPC bridge crew go (to go along with Lasso losing a few crew members with his new takeover from Taller) and adding in some fresh blood. I kept the "main" bridge crew members (listed already) and going to add in new ones ASAP.

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    better be keeping Cook because I like him :)

can you use this as Fress's pic

[​IMG]

:D [face_batting]

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Oh no worries. Cook is based off of one of my favorite characters of all time in Babylon 5. No chance of that happening, Falcon. And I'll add that photo ASAP. :)

So we have KraytDragon90 joining our ranks here soon; his character sheet has been approved. That's 2 new players in 3 days! Wow. We always go through times like these, where we'll be quiet on the recruiting front, then wow, there you go, 2 players in less then a week. Thanks for a great game everybody. :)

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I moved around the NPC lists to make it easier to read. In the process, everyone's characters were saved...I lost my first NPC. Go figure, right? :p I'm still in the process of adding more NPCs, so if yours were not added yet, I will get to them (as well as adding my old NPC back in with some modifications). I added a new NPC during this time, one to replace our old NPC bridge crew comms officer.

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Looking good.

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thanks Sith.

Added Benjamin Totter and re-added (and shortened) Havoc Neb's NPC character sheets. Also, simplified the NPCs by type of roles. Still adding more, like @JediFalcon's NPC tomorrow, etc.

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    NPC CS done for Chief Williams, and Nurse Ulrike.

Bravo, please can you add Yav's Go Team armour pic to his profile, and add "Royal Engineers Command" to Perez' affiliations?