1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Arghh, I can feel sleep pulling hard on me.
  2. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Whitelight, no need to have a cs for those characters.

At a urgent care clinic. Trying to figure out what this soar throat.
  3. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    How long have you had the sore throat for?

gargling with salt water works
  4. Whitelight Force Ghost

star 4
    oh man Bravo, be praying for you.
  5. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Off and on since last Saturday; full steam since Monday. Very hard to swallow food, so Coffee advised this morning that I go to a urgent care for strip. I'm boarder line for strip; basically, the doctor is treating me with antibiotic strip meds, but there's no evidence of strip in my throat. My throat is worrisome he said, since it hurts to swallow food (and I've never had a soar throat this bad before in my life). He said since I work in ECE and several of our students had strip last week, its a strong possibility of me having strip. He said he would rather be safe then sorry with the treatment. Five or six days of these meds and that should be it I hope.

Okay, so I'm going to be working on the Quick Reference to finish it up and get to a post for the Imperials.
  6. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Hope you heal quickly and if you were around others, theres a good chance that it is [face_praying]
  7. Whitelight Force Ghost

star 4
    I hope the meds work you get feeling better soon. I'll be praying for you to heal quickly.

With that I will be gone on Saturday got a cousin getting married. Then got a get together at farm with people from Arkansas that came up to hunt Turkey on Sunday. going to have alitgator, frog legs, and rocky mountain oysters.
  8. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    So up until 1:30 in the morning trying to fix my computer. Its running better...so... [face_dunno]

I am reading up on posts now and getting tags ready as soon as I can.

With that said, when I was at StarFest 2013 with Coffee last week, she got me this shirt:

[IMG]
    Whitelight likes this.
  9. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Always good to get a t-shirt or something that defines you.

Irrelevant for me to say so, but I used to buy Black Belt Magazine simply because I was one...
  10. Whitelight Force Ghost

star 4
    I love that shirt [face_laugh]

@Sith-I-5 thats hard work to get Black Belt I only got up to a green belt. Then things in my life went south could afford to pay for classes. :(
  11. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Am I the only football jock here? Geez, it seems everyone did some kind of martial arts! Coffee, Sith, Whitelight...
  12. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    I played intramural football in college, organized baseball & basketball, and even coached jr. high basketball. My only martial arts training comes from unarmed combat in the army.

Now I just play soccer in the yard with my kids ;)

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6
  13. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Wow CPL, did much in 20's? That is quite an impressive list there!

Okay, so last night I was tying up the storyline for Echoes in Eternity. It looks really good, but I left very wide gaps between things so everyone could contribute their own stories as missions this time around. I kind of see Echoes as a heavily modified round robin, where everyone gets a chance to create a mission based on a storyline of their own in between the game's "primary" storyline that I am creating as a outline to shape events to form a beginning and an end to the game.

To wet your nerd buds, one thing I've done is give the Mercs a base of operations planet-side, where I see the prisoners from the Block manning, as well as the DD holding a significant part of the base itself. And speaking of the planet-side base, I spent hours last night drawing connections between this planet-side base (which has Star Wars canon connections) with other Star Wars canon connections in the Star Wars Galaxy. To say the least, I think I've done my homework to make a intriguing game. Intervention Stories will start several of the stories for Echoes.
  14. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Anthology

Manager
    star 10
    GFT? The best lesson I learned from that is the guy who usually wins at unarmed combat is the one who has the first buddy that shows up with a gun. ;) It is a lesson I intend to have Taab be very familiar with. :p

[IMG]
    Last edited by Bardan_Jusik, Apr 28, 2013
  15. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Okay, sorry for being offline for so long. My internet adapter is on the fringe (I hope its just that), so I had to get a USB one for the time being until I can get mine replaced. Anyways, need to get some college stuff done, get lunch, then I'll be back online for the game. I'm sorry for the delay.
  16. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    I am working on a post now. I took a half time break and went for a run. I'll finish up the post ASAP after I pick up Coffee from work. The post will be the first storyline intro into Echoes in Eternity (and be expanded upon in Intervention Stories).
  17. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    GenOochy, nice that you responded to Bree's telesponder hail. I wasn't sure what it was while I was reading your post.

Great writing everyone! For Trenton, the Jod destroyer, and the Sentinel, any ideas or preferences for the return data that Bree should get back?

Whitelight, class fee-wise, I was lucky when I got to green belt; I and two others my age and grade were sort of auto-enrolled as additional teaching staff, and laying out mats and putting them away, so our fees were waived from that moment on.
    Whitelight likes this.
  18. kommando104 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello everyone. I am kommando. I've actually been to the RPF before. About 6 years ago is when I last posted here, but recently I've had an urge to rejoin. The new username is because I couldn't even remember my old one. That's how long it has been for me. I went to university and am about to graduate which is part of why I've been away so long. Other things have taken precedence. Now that graduation is in sight, I want to work toward more creative pursuits (like roleplaying) now that I have time. So, a little about me, my name is Spencer, I'm 22, I live in Texas. Yes, that means I was posting here when I was 16. I believe my writing has improved, at least I hope it has.

Anyway, that's me, if y'all have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll be making my IC post soon.
  19. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    @Sith-I-5 Yeah, I decided to add to that a bit. My military aviation side came out there.
    Whitelight likes this.
  20. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hi Kommando

Welcome to the RolePlaying Forum, and Intervention! Also, welcome back to TFN! :)

Okay-dokey, you will need to fill in a character sheet for the character you would like to introduce into the game, and PM it along to Bravo.

This is the format:

Character Sheet
    Referenced from the old Jedi Council Forums' RPF before "The Move" in 2012

Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:

Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:

Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons:

Starship
    ---Name:
    ---Class:
    ---Hyperdrive Class:
    ---Weapon(s):
    ---Shields:
    ---Sublight Speed:
    ---Crew:
    ---Passenger(s):
    ---Max Cargo (kg):
    ---Interior Description:
    ---Other Details:

The Force
    ---Sensitivity:
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    ----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):

Biography
    ---Personal History:
    ---Military History:
    ---Traumatic Experiences:
    Last edited by Sith-I-5, Apr 28, 2013
  21. kommando104 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes Sith-I-5, I have already posted the CS in the IC thread. I'm about to post my first post. Thanks for the welcome! :D
  22. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Kommando, that was a very good biography.
  23. kommando104 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I like being thorough...:cool:
  24. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Indeed, great writing everyone. :)

Jod Destroyer would come up as unidentified ship class, although it would have a "contact Imperial Military immediately if spotted" (the information would be forwarded to Imperial Intelligence immediately).

The Sentinel would come up as lost to pirates 3 months ago while being transported via a cargo transport to a Imperial Army base.
  25. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Welcome Komodo, your sporting my second favorite lizard, unsure if I met you before but welcome back! I am just nearing that finish line myself. Best wishes!

Well, I best go see what I missed in the game thread. Apparantly alot.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza