1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Edited it. Thanks for catching that, Sith. :)

So, clearly, I'm beginning to lay a road for Echoes in Eternity. I feel that the Organization post was the biggest storyline bit so far to date, shinning light on the possible (but not all) paths for Echoes. Thoughts?
  2. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    I like the idea that they look after Corellians.
  3. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    Posts are up for the Mandalorians. Thanks to @Bravo and @kommando104 for what info to throw out there for their character's background checks.

[IMG]
  4. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Bravo, is Rav Cater a bit of a mystery? I went looking for his character sheet and couldn't find it. He seems to have a grudge against Taller
  5. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
  6. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
  7. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    Sure thing. I had to look it up too, and then got the info I needed from Bravo anyway. :p

[IMG]
  8. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    I remember reading an article somewhere a long, long time ago about Jedi in the Old Republic who were of Corellian roots who had a tendency to rebel against the Jedi Order and protect only Corellia. That's where I got the original idea.
  9. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Great posts for Atin and Lasso. That 'Two Thumbs' situation really came up smelling of roses. I really liked that.

Are the Mercs recruiting anywhere after Smugglers Run, or heading straight for Port Haven?
  10. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    @Bravo, you killed off Two Thumbs! I didn't expect that. I figured we were headed down the path of Taab being uncaring, over protective and wrong while Two Thumbs brought about a story of redemption. Guess I was wrong! :p

[IMG]
  11. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    You'll have your chance, Jusik, for redemption. When the time arrives, I'll send you a PM. In fact, I just hinted at it IC with a particular NPC...
  12. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    nice fighting between Cain and Rav, if it continues someone will be carried out unconscious once Fress is done with them.
  13. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    I've updated the Quick Reference with the pictures of the levels for the Johnny Boy. I think it looks pretty good with the added photos for reference instead of clicking on the website page all the time. Go check it out! :D

@CPL_Macja has been BUSY with all of his hard work in the Intervention Wiki. Go check it out! :cool:
  14. kommando104 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't worry Falcon, Cain is a master at deescalation. Wouldn't want things to get too exciting. ;)
  15. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    I didn't think so, just playing her the way I play her when she's in a bar scene.

Usually the one who attempts to hit on her gets put in his place in a way to make the other realize they are in over their heads.
  16. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    I still need to put together same for the DD. Not forgotten about it.
  17. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 6
    Well Bravo, I be stymied how the Ryn stopped Atin after he already took a perch a level up, and Chris headed to the bar (opposite directions after entering). :confused:
  18. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    I saw that too Mitthy. I was planning on having Atin come down from his perch and give Chris a progress report (hopefully rather clandestinely, but he is young so who knows :p ) at the beginning of my next post so they can be together for the Ryn's approach. Yeah it is a bit of "backdating" the start of my next post to before Bravo's but only by a few minutes. Unless you two have any better ideas.

[IMG]
    Last edited by Bardan_Jusik, May 17, 2013
  19. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 6
  20. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    :cool: Then barring any objection from Bravo, I will go ahead and get that posted. Probably tomorrow.

[IMG]
    Last edited by Bardan_Jusik, May 17, 2013
  21. Whitelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey guys sorry about the rl disappearing I'm still in this. Just a little busy this week with new job.

I really didn't want to say anything until now but I have a new job with the DHHS which is Government Job for the State of NE Dept. of Human & Health Service. with full benefits and a pay incress I feel that I owe @JediFalcon for not at less pm her that might disappear for awhile.
  22. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    I know a few of the double-letter abbreviations for American states, but NE is not one that jumps out at me. What would that be then?

Also, congratulations, Whitelight! =D=
  23. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    congrats whitelight, that's great news
  24. Whitelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Sith, and JediFalcon,

NE, stands for Nebraska or like Kansas out in the middle of nowhere, bread basket of USA. but then they grow more corn and beef. :p
  25. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    I have my next post just about ready to go. Just waiting on the answer to a question I just PMed to Mitthy before I go ahead with it.

[IMG]
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza