main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Awesome :D this is a lot of fun. Soon the other should become more obvious :D [face_mischief] [face_batting] [face_batting]

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Hey can everyone in the Port Haven orbital battle area do me a favor and slow down a bit? I have gotten six tags (several from the same people) in the past 12 hours or so from just the few of us there and I have not had an opportunity to post yet. Give the rest of us a chance to post before moving everyone forward please. I know everyone is excited but there really is no need to post several times in one day before people you have tagged have had a chance to reply.

[​IMG]

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    sorry Bardan

the TIEs were already being dropped on Mac before I even posted.... I'm sorry if it seems fast....

Plus Mac and I have been plotting the relationship between Fress and Josch for seven months and I'm getting excited about it...

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Same here. I was at work, doing my post during lunch, and had to update Yav's involvement in the space battle twice in just that hour.

Great writing, everyone.

Nice historical spin with the small boy and the Cloakshapes flying overhead, Kommando.

I made an error. I forgot that Deputy the Astromech, left alone with some paint, had painted Yav's N-1 black, but it does work out, with both Williams and Colias, who have not seen it for a while, expecting him to be in a yellow one. And her Force sense would be coloured - no pun intended - by her memory.

5. kommando104

kommando104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2013
    Thanks Sith. I felt it was prudent to subconsciously motivate a member of a small force going up against overwhelming odds. Especially a member of said force that keeps seeing some dead chick.

Also, I'm thinking of exploring a new concept. A flashback - stay with me here everyone - within a flashback. Pretty original right? :cool:

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    you painted the N1 black? nice

Sorry Sith I'm going on vacation the next two weeks and won't be around much. I guess that just adds to my excitement. I'll try and post when I can.

7. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    OK, post is in. Apologies in advance if it seems disjointed and choppy.

[​IMG]

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Great posting, Bardan

The frigate and Lancer attack was actually on the Snap Dragon as that was the first Jod destroyer to turn up, but with Falcon on vacation now, will silently retcon that Dawn Treader is the one being ambuscated.

:p

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I got good news and better news. The good news, college is done for the summer (and off to a semester off)! :D The better news, I will start catching up full speed and posting back into full swing Monday! I will ask that, if your all okay with it, that we slow down a bit on posts so I can properly catch up with posts, tags, etc. I will have next weekend off (not this weekend, but next weekend), so expect me to be all caught up and posting up to date by then! :)

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Don't try to address all our tags; just, when you are ready, the latest round.

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Will do, Sith. Thank you! :)

12. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Ooops. Figured with all my catching up I would have missed something. [face_blush]

That is great news Bravo!

[​IMG]

13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Glad to hear it Bravo! I look forward to reading more of how the story continues :D

Also I look forward to when I finish rambling along and creating my own list to rival the Man in Blacks song of Everywhere so I can post here again without searching out hotspots or TARDIS enabled relays ;)

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  14. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    Just posting to say I cant wait to join this RPG. Where should I come in? Should I just wait for a GM to tag me in? im fine waiting till Bravo gets back.

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi SWBob, good to see you.

Okay, I see you have posted your character sheet, and that it has been approved by the GM.

I will check it over and figure out an entry point for you.

EDIT: Okay, everyone, SWBob has been advised to follow Fress' (Kersland) team from Smugglers' Run, following her forwarding details.

16. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Welcome SWBob!

[​IMG]

17. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Can I get an accounting of who is in the skirmish under the April Dancer? How many TIEs are left?

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

18. kommando104

Apr 27, 2013
    Six TIEs out of the original eight have been left(edit: I meant destroyed), plus the second wave of eight TIEs, so ten in total left.

One of the two original TIEs still alive is chasing Yav.

19. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Who from our forces are involved?

20. kommando104

Apr 27, 2013
    Cain, Atin (with Jeth), Yav, obviously Mac and Fress, and Seira Trasks(I'm assuming since Falcon hasn't actually posted for her in the skirmish), and the two ARC-170s from DD. There are also Jod ARC-170s on their way.Then there is the Bantha-class ship attached to April Dancer.

I think that's everyone.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    One of the two Alert ARC-170s that accompanied Mac, got blown away by the boarding craft that departed the April Dancer.

Re. There are also Jod ARC-170s on their way.

Has anyone actually launched those reinforcements?

22. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Boarding craft? I missed that part. Was that in one of your last posts Sith-I-5 ?

23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    The Dawn Treader ordered her ARC-170's launched, but they will be headed in the opposite direction (towards the frigates nipping her shebs). I haven't written them as launched yet.

[​IMG]

24. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    What about Atin's location? Closer to the interdictors or the shadowport?

25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    The Crusader is closer in towards the Interdictors, but the Mercs fighters are out in front of her for the most part. She isn't as fast as they are in normal space.

[​IMG]