main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Rocky Horror Phantom Menace

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by QuiGonTim, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moeskywalker64

Moeskywalker64 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    Hey guys what happened? Is this still on?

2. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    I believe Ladysith said we will know Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

3. Anaquinne

Anaquinne Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2002
    Though I guess we should still try to get together to practice/plan before then...

4. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Anyone know of a place we could meet to talk , Practice. We should at least watch the movie all the way through togeather.
    I could meet you guys anywhere, any time on tuesday or thursday or friday.
    Natalia is free after 830 on friday
    We could meet in My apt. in brooklyn if no one has a better Idea. What times or places are good for you guys?

5. Anaquinne

May 16, 2002
    Hmm... We need to have movie-watching capabilities *and* have a bit of space for Tim and Will and Moe to roll out the lightsabers :D. Can't think of anyplace that has both... (Well, maybe your apt. is *really* roomy :p) Guess we can prolly only have one at a time, oh well.
    I'm free any weekday after 6:00, and Friday after noon.

6. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    The Apt is realy small, that is why I am hoping some one can think of somewhere better.

7. Moeskywalker64

Moeskywalker64 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    How bout a park or something?

8. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    We can do it in Prospect Park. Muggers will think we're lunatics and won't approach us. :)

9. Anaquinne

May 16, 2002
    Only problem is that we'd need electricity to be able to refer to the movie as we rehearse. If there'd be a lamppost or something with an outlet, I or someone else could bring a laptop to watch the movie on. (Then again... I generally don't trust public outlets not to fry my computer...) But without an outlet, my battery'd last only under two hours or so with the DVD drive running. And I don't have a spare battery. Maybe if someone else has a laptop they could bring it too, and we could relay them until we all run out of power?
    Alternatively, my apartment may or may not become an option... Depends on if we're repainting this week or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.