main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky Mountain Con - Nov 7-8, 2015

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by thejackal327, Aug 25, 2015.

1. thejackal327

thejackal327 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2013
    Are we as a group interested in running a table at Rocky Mountain Con this year? I confirmed with Kurt that it shouldn't be an issue to set up our tables together, and there shouldn't be a fee for a table. The question now is whether or not we have enough people to staff the table for the weekend.

The idea of offering to run a panel was also floated, but I'm not sure what the reception was to that suggestion.

It looks like it's Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 7th and 8th. Saturday 10-7, Sunday 10-4. They'll be at the Crowne Plaza DIA.
    http://www.rockymountaincon.com/

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Do we have to buy passes to be able to staff the table, like Starfest requires now?

If not, I'd be willing to man the table and help kiddos spin the Death Star Prize Wheel (TM).

3. thejackal327

Dec 19, 2013
    I'll confirm with Kurt. A two-day pass is $28; $18 for each day individually.

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  4. AuttyBot

AuttyBot RMFF Secretarian star 1

Jul 21, 2014
    I may be interested as well :) How soon will you need a head count of potential volunteers? My son said he may be interested in helping as well for a short bit. thejackal327

5. thejackal327

Dec 19, 2013
    I did confirm that we'll be purchasing our own tickets. We wouldn't be paying for the table space, so I guess they want to make their money somewhere :) I'll bring this up again in Saturday's meeting, but I'm not really picking up on a lot of interest here on the boards.

6. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I received a message from Kurt in the 501st that he secured a table for the RMFF and Rebel Legion. However, I saw in the October meeting notes that y'all decided not to participate in a table, so I let him know we'll be passing on the table this year.

Thanks for your efforts, though, thejackal327

7. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    THIS is the same weekend as the Supernatural Convention...so i shall be hanging out with the Winchesters!!!!

8. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I just saw a TV commercial for this con. Looks like they're pretty serious about getting people in the doors.