main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue Leader Passcodes

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Admiral_Thrawn60, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Spit

Sith_Spit Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2001
    Ok then, I guess the passcodes wern't that important then...

2. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    I think we have unlocked all those levels by now, but thanks anyway.

Anyone know a code for all bonus levels, or all golds?

3. avsrock78

avsrock78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2000
    Well I finally got gold on the endurance mission. It only took 3 1/2 hours with the X Wing!! I still only have a silver on the Hoth mission. Is there any tips on getting gold? Also is it true that there are platinum medals after you unlock the super hard option?

4. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    :( want code :(

5. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    ...got, got, got, need, got...

6. rogue_five

rogue_five Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2002
    does anyone know if there is a pass code to unlock the slave one?? itd be nice to have it

7. rogue_five

Feb 16, 2002
    somebody!! i need to know if there is a code for the slave 1. ive been looking all over the internet all day long. please reply ASAP!!

8. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Punctuation...
    Instict...
    Humor...

Your three best friends on the boards.

9. rogue_five

Feb 16, 2002
    why hasnt anyone been in this forum for a long time? well anyways i was just wondering if anyone had the passcode for the slave 1 & for every level yet? if ya do let me know.

10. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    why hasnt anyone been in this forum for a long time?

Because every dumbass with a GameCube decides to start a new thread. It sickens. Stay here where it's safe.

11. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    Jedi Nailbiter, What's "Instict"?

12. avsrock78

Jul 3, 2000
    Again...

I still only have a silver on the Hoth mission. Is there any tips on getting gold? Also is it true that there are platinum medals after you unlock the super hard option?

13. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    up, any codes for the second DV mission, now way im gonna get 33 more points!!

14. DarthRain

DarthRain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2000
    All Tech Upgrades.

AYZB!RCL then WRKFORIT

15. Benwan

Benwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2001
    any tips on how to get gold on the death star escape level. I have gold on every stage except for that. It's driving me crazy!

16. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    [face_plain] lucky, i got 1 gold :mad: [face_plain]

17. mattgrizz

mattgrizz Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2001
    for tips on gold, go to www.gamefaqs.com. they have a really easy way to get gold on dse supposedly.

18. avsrock78

Jul 3, 2000
    Which mission is the Death Star escape? is that the one where you fly into the death star and blow it up or is that the one where you take control of the millenium falcons turbo guns and blow up ties?

19. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    turboguns

20. tnt

tnt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2000
    "I still only have a silver on the Hoth mission. Is there any tips on getting gold? ..."

To increase the number of enemy kills: kill ALL of the probe droids. Shoot as many AT-ST as you can. Bring down the three leading AT-AT walkers. Kill the tie bombers with your HOMING torpedoes - dont wast time trying to hit the tie fighters. DO NOT SHOOT THE IMPERIAL GROUND TROOPS AS THEY DONT COUNT AS KILLS.

To increase your hit accuracy: keep firing at an AT-AT as approach it. You wont destroy it but your shot accuracy increases.

Mission time: Try to kill your enemies on a single pass. If you have to turn around to kill an enemy you may end up wasting valuable time. Use the booster on the speeder to travel across the terrain more quickly.

Quick walkthrough: As the mission starts boost your speed and kill all of the probe droids heading towards the ridge. Use your shots sparingly. As you fly over the ridge you should see four AT-ST dead ahead. Kill the first AT-ST on the left. Then do 90 degree turn and kill the three AT-ST heading towards you. You'll see a dropship in the distance getting ready to land. Shoot the box it's carrying then shoot the ship.

Do a 180 degree turn and kill the three AT-ST's in front of you. Turn slightly to the left and kill the remaining AT-ST's attacking Outpost B. Accelerate dead ahead to the AT-AT in front of you. Keep firing at it to boost your shot accuracy but try and stay behind it. CUE CUT SCENE

After the cut scene is finished you should find yourself behind a group of three AT-ST. Try and kill at least two of them. Accelerate forward to the three leading AT-AT walkers. You need to rope-up all three of them - start with the one on the left first. If you get a chance fire at their hulls to boost your shot accuracy. CUE SHIELD GENERATOR CUT SCENE.

After this cut scene you'll find a group of probe droids on your right. Try and get down right behind them. Kill all of them then accelerate to find more droids heading over a ridge. Kill all of them and finish off the final set of droids that approach the x-wing landing sight. Change to your x-wing.

As you take off turn 90 degrees right then point the nose of your craft upwards - tie fighters approaching. Use your homing torps to target one the two bombers that approach from the left. You may want to use your lasers to finish off the other one as it passes by. Now target the remaining bombers with your torps and instruct your wing men to finish off the tie fighters.

This strategy has always got me gold.

21. Patrick Russell

Patrick Russell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Another hint... I realized as I continued to play the Hoth level that any probe droids you miss at the beginning of the level will appear just beyond the mouth of the canyon as you approach your X-Wing. The nice thing about this is that it allows you to clean up whatever you miss at the beginning of the level, and also allows you to be much more selective with your shots on that first pass since you'll get a second chance to take them out later.

I never realized that the ground troops didn't count as kills!

(Got a gold on the level a few weeks back, though... it was a task, but I got there.)

22. Nastard

Nastard Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2001
    TVLYBBXL NOWAR!!!

Second bonus mission (Asteroid Field). If you don't already have this one unlocked, it's an easy gold.

23. avsrock78

Jul 3, 2000
    THANK YOU THANK YOU TNT !!!! I didn't know that shooting the imperial troopers didn't count. YOU FRIGGIN ROCK!!!!

24. Darth_Klown

Darth_Klown Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2002
    I've got every level and ship unlocked except 2, Revenge on Yavin and The Tie Advanced. I have 3 golds and the rest are silvers, I know I will never get any farther without a gameshark or codes, I'm just not good enough. I hope to god they realese some more soon because I really want to play Revenge on Yavin.

25. avsrock78

Jul 3, 2000
    YES, I finally got gold on the darn Hoth mission in Rogue Leader. Now i've got gold in all missions except Death Star Escape. Any help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.