main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

rogue newbie in serch of some teaching

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by casye, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casye

casye Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    hey so where do i go to ask questions like "was kenobi a knight or was he a master in ep3" where would i go and would someone please pretty please be my master

Daniel lock: Please keep any more questions in your original introduction thread. Thank you.

2. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    hello there. you will find those answers in the Revenge of the Sith forum, the The Star Wars Saga forum, or the Prequel Trilogy Forum. To answer your question, Obi-Wan was a Jedi Master on the Jedi Council in Revenge of the Sith. :)

p.s: The mods only let users post new topics occainsonaly in the Revenge of the Sith forum.

You should ask all additional forum questions in your welcoming thread, which I believe this is. :D

3. casye

casye Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    thank you very much i have so many questions they are coming one after the other. i know so little about the force. anyways does anyone know where i could find a list of all the jedi knights and masters. oh and if i was writing a story and i wanted to nome up with a name. how would i do that whats a good jedi name? i don't want to name them like BOB or JILL SKYWALKER. how lame is that huh?

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    As Agent_Skywalker said, it would be good to keep your questions in your introduction/welcome thread. :)

You asked there for an adopter. Do you have found one yet? If not I would suggest to go through the list of free-oldbies at the Adoption and PM one of them. :)

Your adopter can answer every question you have or direct you to the place where you ask it. :)

To your question above, you should take a look at the FanFiction Resource. There should be some tips and hints to help you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.