main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Cartoon

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by lhugueny, Dec 21, 2016.

1. lhugueny

lhugueny Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2015
    Hey everyone,

I'm a professional animator, and I LOVED Rogue One! So much so that I've spent all my free time since seeing the movie creating this animated musical version of it. I'd be honored if some of you fellow Star Wars fans watched it and let me know what you think. I want to create more videos like this, so any feedback and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks & happy holidays,
    Logan

Tobi likes this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Moving to FanFilms

3. Kievan Mereel

Kievan Mereel Jedi Padawan

Jun 24, 2015
    That tune is catchy -- did you write it yourself?! I think you captured the characters well in both facial expression and in telling their stories and it's fun to watch. Chirrut is the man! Love his lines and his accent.

I had a hard time understanding the chorus at first though; the phrase "Rogue One" is already awkward to pronounce, but stretching it out over all those beats made it worse. I'm also not a fan of the profanity but that seems to be part of your schtick considering your other videos.

Ultimately this is a very well composed fan piece put out really quick after the premiere. Congrats!