main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Rogue One Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc.

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Darth Chiznuk , Feb 3, 2016.

1. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Wow, the packaging looks really good, like the ones for TFA with Kylo Ren on it... And hoping to get a model of the AT-AT when the merchandise gets released towards December, because it's hard to find these iconic land walkers anywhere!

Sent from MillenniumFalcon AI using Tapatalk

2. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Find it interesting, it just says on packaging, Star Wars Rogue One!o_O

3. Poor Greedo

Poor Greedo Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2012
    Can't wait for Sept 30th!

whostheBossk likes this.
  4. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    I will be collecting whatever they release in super-articulated 3 3/4" (which judging by TFA won't be much...).

I really hope there is a fairly accurate figure-scaled hover tank released. That thing looks awesome.

5. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Great looking packaging!

Now, do we think the toy makers have learned their lesson from not making Rey toys and they'll actually make Jyn toys right off the bat? :p I do to think they've probably learned their lesson.

6. General_Leia_Organa

General_Leia_Organa Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 23, 2016
    If they release Mon Mothma as a 6" black series, I'm all in. And Jyn has like 3 outfit changes in the trailer, that's gonna be great for merchandising. I'm pumped!

7. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Nice! Really hyped for the next Force Friday. I must have that Caped Imperial in my Black Series collection.

8. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014

They did make Rey toys, loads of them in various lines

9. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Definetly excited for rogue one stuff. I have a LOT of Force Awakens figures, but I miss collecting OT stuff. I'm gonna be excited as heck to have more troopers and rebels!

Although hasbro has pretty much lost me as a customer after TFA and the abysmal distribution and quality they've had for TBS. so I may just stick to Funko and Hot Toys.

10. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    The Elite series has been really great, especially for masked figures

11. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    That's true. I have several of those. I might get a couple of them. My unmasked Kylo and Poe Dameron are some of my favorite figures!

12. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    Love the elite series. Customised my Phasma and first order stormtrooper;

[​IMG]

13. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    The monopoly people just didn't get the memo.

There is a guy that makes new heads for the unmasked figures that are amazing. I'd have to google it

14. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014

Woah. I just googled and some of the results are amazing. I might try to do this myself on my Rey figure - I painted my avatar freehand, so I'm not too shabby at this

15. weezer

May 16, 2001
    It is the only way I'd consider buying a Rey figure (I assume Jyn is going to have the same issue to keep this RO related). I had always assumed they were going to get better at the unmasked characters once they stared the 3-D scanning, but they've been doing that since the PT and I don't think they ever made a decent Anakin either. It's part of the reason I gave up on the Hasbro lines.

16. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    This has given me an excuse to fix my airbrush. (Cut to a week's time, I'll post up a photo of the atrocity I've committed)

17. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I was more referring to how she was left out of a lot of things she should have been included in because she was the main character, like package sets that were all guys, the Monopoly game, etc. They did end up fixing it, but made a lot of people very vocally upset first.

18. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Looking forward to getting the new Stormtroopers/death troopers!

whostheBossk likes this.
  19. Darth Mikey

Darth Mikey Jedi Master star 3

Sep 7, 2015
    Grain of salt time, but the rumored - again, I say RUMORED - lineup for TBS 6" Rogue One, Wave 1 case has supposedly leaked:

1 X Jyn Erso
    1 X Stormtrooper
    1 X Medical Droid
    1 X Forest Whitaker
    1 X TFA Rey Repack
    1 X Kylo Ren

now...

- Is the Stormtrooper just a straight up repack,or is there something different with it?

- Medical Droid ... could this be 2-1B, FX-7, or something brand new?

- Rey repack...sigh...

- I'm being told Kylo isn't considered a repack,as he features a "new sculpt"... perhaps the long-awaited unmasked version?

20. weezer

May 16, 2001
    I was just coming to post there same thing.

I would point out though that the rumor doesn't add up with itself. "Seal team male" would be one of the other guys in the crew (Diego, Yen, Wen, the other guy we haven't heard anything about or seen). Whitaker had a code name of "eel team" supposedly. So I wonder if it is going to be Forest or someone else.

21. Darth Mikey

Darth Mikey Jedi Master star 3

Sep 7, 2015

Not sure.

Want to say,I'm actually disappointed in this lineup if true. Mainly because:

- TFA repacks. We got full,concentrated lines for TFA, why not Rogue One?

- The choices. Jyn,I obviously get. And Forest or one of the other male leads is fine. But no Death Trooper, the guy all over the new packaging? Or that Grand Admiral? how about the rumored repaint of Walgreens Vader? (For those who don't know, it's been rumored that the Emperor's Wrath Vader was getting rereleased for Rogue One, but now with a black head/helmet instead of the clear lightning one)

I mean,really, the only villains are a Stormtrooper, who we've already gotten multiple times before, and a character not even IN the movie!

22. weezer

May 16, 2001
    Oh I'm super disappointed.

I've got to wonder if the stormtrooper listed isn't actually a death squad/pinnacle trooper. Seems odd that you would put him on the packaging and not have a figure in the preview wave.

23. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  24. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Can't wait to see the BS boxes for R1! Really love the fta boxes!

25. luketheforeigner

luketheforeigner Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    well there will be a other force Friday and well i have been saving up for the next Episode 8 Force Friday but i can spare a about 120$ for the Rouge One Force Friday so yeah im excited for The Rouge One Movie

whostheBossk and B99 like this.