main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Enter the Episode IX Treatment Contest! Details here!

3. A Rule For Everyone To See:

The New Films staff strive to create a fun and welcoming environment for all users. This forum is a place for discussing the films, which means that you think the films are worth discussing. Constructive criticism (as deemed by the moderating staff) is welcome and encouraged. Bashing of any kind will not be tolerated anywhere outside The Sanctuary thread. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Rogue One Rogue One Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc.

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Anthology (Released Films)' started by Darth Chiznuk , Feb 3, 2016.

1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Malleus Maleficarum star 8 Staff Member Manager

Aug 19, 2003
    I sincerely do not have an exact count. You'll all find out when I appear on a television series about hoarders and they unearth my family's corpses beneath an avalanche of Raddus figures.

2. BenYodaDagobah

BenYodaDagobah Co-Purveyor of ST Trivia star 4 VIP - Game Host

Feb 20, 2016
    Would it be possible for you to message me one? :p

3. EHT

EHT New Films Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Sep 13, 2007
    I'd love to see a Raddus figures group photo if you feel so inclined. :p

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Four Time PT Trivia Champ/GOAT/New Films Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    We need a Raddus 6" Black Series immediately. I feel my collection will never be complete unless I have Raddus!

Gigoran Monk and Ricardo Funes like this.
  5. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    Raddus Hot Toy with swivel chair or bust.

6. EHT

EHT New Films Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Sep 13, 2007
    So I have to admit that I thought there already was a 6" BS Raddus. I pictured at least a few of those in ACOD's collection.

7. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Four Time PT Trivia Champ/GOAT/New Films Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Nope not yet. Hasbro hates us! :p

vncredleader and EHT like this.
  8. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Hey one year ago was Rogue Fri!

Gigoran Monk likes this.
  9. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Jyn/Deathtrooper/Ashoka Black Series 3.75" are finally in Walmarts in my area. My local Walmart had a **** ton of them. Picked up a Deathtrooper and a Jyn.. They were on sale for like $11.89!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018