rogue squadron 3 rebel strike

Discussion in 'Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok Jedi Knight

star 2
    The people at Factor 5 and LucasArts are coming out with yet another Rogue Squadron game called Rebel Strike. From the looks of it, this game is going to be the best game of the year. Not only will you fly in an X-Wing, you will also be able to fight on foot. There is also a 2-player co-op that you can choose to play. This game is going to come out this fall, only for GameCube,and it is going to kick major ass. For more info go to Rebel Strikehome page.
  2. jmayeux Jedi Knight

star 1
    Looks very cool. I have a GameCube and Rogue Leader. I find the game a bit hard, of course I'm not a heavy gamer and I find many games that 10 year olds breeze through hard. I just enjoy playing even if I die 7000 times.
  3. wicket_the_ewok Jedi Knight

star 2
    this game kicks ass. i got it a couple of weeks ago, but i haven't got a chance to tell yall how great a game it is. it is a step up from rogue leader: it has new levels that were not in the movies and levels that were in the movies, even scenes from the movie WIDESCREEN. i haven't got a chance to play the co-op version yet, but if anybody wants to play co-op with me the choice is yours and yours alone. see yall at the next meeting, i hope, and i'll check back later for updates on the next meeting.
  4. DarthRender Jedi Master

star 3
    I bought it at circuit city for 15 dollars, but I haven't played it yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.