main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue Squadron Jaina/Jagged Fighter fic (Updated 8/29, FINAL POST)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by womp_rat208, May 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    but I'll still up this thread when necessary...

2. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Belated congratulations Renee! Wow, you're a few years younger than I and I still can't imagine taking care of someone else 24 hours a day. It's a challenge just taking care of myself! ;) I wish you lot's of luck and above all a healthy child. :)

3. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    I'd also like to extend my congratulations to Renee! I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy and with your child. :)

4. Eldritch009

Eldritch009 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Right...lemme get this straight..I work my @ss off every day and HE gets to go on vacation twice a year? A student? No can do. Unfair. *sniff*

5. RogueMonCalamari

RogueMonCalamari Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2001
    up!
    Post or no post, wompy or no wompy, this thread still needs to be on page 1.
    Ah, school already started for me...Already had four quizzes and two big projects... :(

6. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    Um, RMC, it was practically at the top when you "upped" it.

7. RogueMonCalamari

Aug 18, 2001
    sorry, when i was posting it was not on Page 1... you must have posted while i was typing or something. My bad.

8. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    not me. Eldritch009.

But thats ok.

9. HIM_EMPRESS_RENEE

HIM_EMPRESS_RENEE Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2001
    After morning sickness today I pray its a rabbit....why so I can fur out of it.Just kidding, but I am going to the Doctor' on Thursday of this week for a thingie you know the picture and to listen the heartbeat, again.So, I WILL KEEP ON UPDATING MORE THAN SOME PEOPLE(NO NAMES NEEDED);;;HIM runs into the bathroom like she has been doing all day;;;

10. Eldritch009

Apr 1, 2001
    HIM_EMPRESS_RENEE: I totally forgot: Congrats!

R...J: Not you, laserbrain...Wompy! :) :) :)
    How's your story coming, BTW?

11. Eldritch009

Apr 1, 2001
    Up again...

12. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    when I said "Not me. Eldritch009." I was telling RMC that it was you who posted, not me, NOT a response to you. So therefore, I demand that you retract that statement where you called me laserbrain.
    As for my story, not too great. I dont have a whole lot of time to think about it and work on it. Im hoping for 3 weeks till I start posting, but definitely no guarantees.

13. Eldritch009

Apr 1, 2001
    Consider it retracted. :)

14. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
  15. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    Great work Wormp rat but we need more. :)

Congrats Him_Empress_Renee hope it runs more smothly than my sister-in-laws, my little niece put her through 22 weeks of morning sickness and around 33 hours of labour, but she is the cutest little girl I have ever seen.

Got to go, please post more soon wompy :)

16. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
  17. Eldritch009

Apr 1, 2001
    Why is it that, with you, it just doesn't seem to work, R...J? :)

It was at the bottom of page 3 when I came on!

18. womp_rat208

womp_rat208 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    Ok, first off, to anybody that may have said good job or the like, I am sorry for not responding to you, because the comments have been lost in the piles of ups. But thank you for reading. That is the only wish an author has, is that somebody will read their work.

Thank you also to the people that have been keeping this up, too. There are several of you that have been doing that.

And now, without further ado, a new, and the final of this fic, post.

Lieutenant Wahls Jontin grumbled something as the alarms blared at him to get out of bed. "Stupid drills," he muttered. The black haired man pulled his black uniform on, then opened the door out of his room. The hall was a flurry of commotion, and Wahls stepped into the flow, following it along to another hallway, and a set of stairs. He bolted up the stairs. At the top were a trio of seats. Two were already occupied. "So what's the drill today?" he said jokingly to his comrades as he sat down.

One of them, Barid Dih, just looked at him wide eyed. "What do you mean drill? This is the real thing."

Wahls' jaw dropped, and he immediately pulled up the controls for the turbo laser he controlled. "Shavit, that's one heck of a snub fight fleet." He looked to the other two. "Start getting me targets. Hurry it up!" The other two nodded, and began typing on their data pads.

The HUD on his turret came alive, and almost instantly went green. He began firing, not caring if he hit anything. An X-wing flared into a ball of flame, followed by a B-wing. Wahls laughed. "Bring it on poodoo eaters!" he shouted, watching as another X-wing disintegrated.

Then, to his surprise, all the fighters broke off and pulled away to just out of his range. "Ha ha! We scared them off boys." He glanced to his side, and saw two vacant seats. "Hey! Where'd you two go?"

The mountain shook. He looked back two his monitor, and saw a plumes of flame shooting out of the mountain. "Sith."

He saw a blue streak heading right for him. His eyes widened, and in that last second, Whals Jontin wondered if he had joined the wrong side.

The last turbo laser turret expanded into a giant ball of smoke as Valin watched it on his main monitor. He keyed his comm. "All clear from planetary guns, Lead."

"Thanks, Five. Rogues, our job is done here. The rest of it is up to the commandos and politicians."

Valin could feel the distaste for politics coming from Jaina. Ever since her mother had been ejected from the senate by a false accusation from Viqi Sheesh, the whole Solo/Skywalker family had all but disavowed politics.

"Ok, Nine, take the Rogues back to the Ragnarok. I'm heading to New Hope to check on Three and the Wraiths."

Jagged Fel popped his canopy open and stood up. He slid his helmet off, dropped it in the pilot's couch, and ran a hand through his damp hair. He looked at the X-wings that had landed around him. His whole squadron had made it back to the warehouse they had used as a base. No losses. Our first battle in a long time with no losses.

He also noted on very badly damaged X-wing, sitting to the side. It had the Rogue Squadron crest on it.

Reu came out of the warehouse, supported by Tyria. "You did it!" Reu shouted. "I knew that this planet would fall easily."

Jag grinned, and jumped from the X-wing. He hit the ground, walked over to Reu and Tyria. "Let me shake the hand of the Wraith's commander," Reu said as he extended his hand. Jag took it, and pulled him into a hug.

"And we all survived," Jag beamed. He hooked his thumb back towards the damaged X-wing. "What happened to that one?"

Reu looked over his shoulder, and said, "Oh, that was Rec Litkin's ship. He's ok, but his ship took quite a beating."

Tyria cleared her throat, then, pointing off towards the horizon, she said, "I think someone else wants to congratulate you."

Jag raised an eyebrow, then turned. A single X-wing was flying towards them.

Reu looked at all the pilots watching, grinning, and a couple placing bets. He coughed loudly. "Wraith Squadron! Form u

19. Eldritch009

Apr 1, 2001
    See? That helped!!! We got the post. The last post.... :( :( :( :(

Still, it was very good. Nice ending and I liked the "Princess Leia MODE" Rue was in. ;)

20. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    No! It can't be! Not the LAST POST!!
    :_|

You better have that sequal up soon! ;)

21. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    The end?! Oh well, I'm looking forward to the sequel! Great, great story!

JediFarfy

22. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Great! So...uh, have you reconsidered that long break from writing you threatened us with? ;)

23. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Oh no! It's over!

24. RogueMonCalamari

Aug 18, 2001
    SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GREAT POST!!!!!!
    SEAQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry

that sucks how u start school in uno weeks.

25. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    Great post! I'll be ready for the sequel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.