main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue Squadron Models

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by JarJarSucks, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarSucks

JarJarSucks Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2005
    I made the skeleton of a Rogue Squadron game in the form of an applet (that can easily be made into a standalone Windows executable). Anyone still interested in the game could help me in the form of either extracting the level models from the original game (they still look great), or model me new ones. The only problem with the original game, imo, is that the draw distance is way too short, and that the ship models aren't up to par with the levels. The ships I have, so I basically want the levels themselves. Thanks in advance, and check it out: http://www.agpgames.com/agpstuff/RogueSquadron.html It's by no means finished and I'm not looking for a review of the game (just help with level models).

You can use the keyboard to fly the x-wing, but I don't advise it. I haven't done a lot of work for the keyboard, and it's meant to be flown with an analog joystick. ENTER pauses it. Keep in mind it's just a skeleton and I'm no modeler. PS: If you're using a Mac, chances are that you're still running Java 1.5, which is ridiculous. Since I compiled this for 1.6, it won't run. On the other hand if by skill or luck you managed to land a 1.6 JVM it should run fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.