main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Rogue Squadron's secret base

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi Anne , Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Wraith Leader

Yes I know, you're all on my side ;)
    and i didn't even have to brainwash them! *sniff* :)

2. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    sorry RG i had just finished waching ESB and I got a littal grumpy. Im on EHs side to
    any way I think were in the lead so Im ganna put us more in the lead( that was pore gramer)
    JJ firs at MJ with snow ball lunch er and winter blast thing or watever I called it

3. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    Wraith Lead

remember your call-sign, JJ ;)

yes, lets all fire at Mara [face_devil]
    (shes going to hit me if i'm near her when she reads this) :D

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Rogue 3

Never fear! Rogue 3 is here!

*Fires at those dastardly wraiths. Beating them over the head with my new DSL modem. :D *

I guess it's supposed to be a winter theme right?

*Penguins begin beating them with DSL modems...*

5. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    What is it about ESB that got you grumpy,JJ?

Wraith 7 greeting everyone a Happy Valentine[you too,JJ]

6. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    You Have Seen ESB havent you!?
    oh wraith 11 here.
    We lose Hoth, Han gets Carbinated,Luke loses an arm, And My littel bro anoys me the hole time so All i see is the bad stuff not the good stuff, but Im over it now HAPPY V DAY ALL,oh I guess I must, and an...ok day to you.....rouges. THERE I SAID IT HAPPY!!!!!
    and my gift to you Rouges, more snow balles,ectra poo filling for MJ!!!!!!!

7. Lt_Loki_Nightstalker

Lt_Loki_Nightstalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2001
    Wraith 3 tappin into the annoucments again

Amazing Steve, Loki Nightstalker has called upon his dailup snails and their beeting the *BEEP* out of JGOC and her *BEEPIN* dsl penguins and are actually out running dem penguins.

8. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    Wraith Lead

Loki :eek: speaking like that to dear JGoC... i say we just shoot her down instead [face_devil]

9. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    JJ,I think you should watch Return of the Jedi.there you'll see that all's well that ends well.Gosh,and Wedge Antilles looks so dashingly cute.*sigh*

Happy Valentine,Wedge!!!

10. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    Rogue 4

lol roguegirl. I admit that he's devilishly good looking, though I'm not giving up on my pseudo-husbands: ewan, legolas, hayden christensen, and sean biggerstaff. :D

WARNING: RANT INDUCED BY FEMALE HOROMONES AND OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE ENGLISH TEACHER/OLDBIE PET PEEVES FOLLOWS. READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK!

JarJar120 -
    I suppose that you'd say that Episode 1 is the best movie of the lot, then, wouldn't you? If you'd take some time to read other people's posts, maybe you'd see that the majority of Star Wars fans consider ESB the best Star Wars movie because of the fact that it's darker. You don't say how old you are in your profile, but I'm willing to bet that you are about 11 or 12. Most people of that age here share the aforementioned opinion about Episode 1 and the trilogy. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious, as well. My brother could spell and type better than that when he was 6. I strongly recommend investing in a spell checker. Word processors and most email services have them. You could type your posts there and then check them before posting. Here, I even looked up a free downloadable spell checker for you. Spell Checker
    If you want to be accepted on the JC, I suggest that you put a little more time into your posts so that they aren't just more spam coming from N.E.W.B.I.E.s.

I've taken the liberty of correcting your latest post's gramatical and spelling errors below. I'm not expecting perfect grammar and spelling from everyone all the time, but you're overdoing it. And you have no excuse because you're an American and therefore speak English as your first language.

You have seen ESB haven't you!?
    oh wraith 11 here.
    We [comment: Since when are you a Rebel in the movie?] lose Hoth, Han gets Carbinated[Like a soft drink?] {Something like "Han gets encased in carbonate." is what you're shooting for here},Luke loses an arm, and my littel[little] bro anoys [annoys] me the whole time so all I see is the bad stuff not the good stuff, but I'm over it now HAPPY V DAY ALL,oh I guess I must, and an...ok day to you.....rouges [Rogues]. THERE, I SAID IT HAPPY!!!!!
    and my gift to you Rouges[Rogues], more snow balles [balls,***ectra poo*** filling for MJ!!!!!!!
    *** Can anyone tell what this is? It's completely indistinguishable.

*rant winding down*

Now, I admit that my spelling and grammar are not perfect, but at least I make an effort. And in case you were wondering, JarJar120, I'm not completely picking on you alone. I have an obsessive urge to correct people's grammar and spelling. Usually I can contain myself, but your posts are so error-ridden and were combined with a seemingly implied insult to ESB that I exploded.

ALERT: RANT OVER. IT'S SAFE TO COME OUT NOW. :p ;)

hmmm...I need an RPG thing to put in here. Ok.
    *shoots at Loki with icicles*
    btw, no disqualification. [face_devil]

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Rogue 3

You go girl!

*Give MJ a highfive*

BTW, do you think we could share those pseudo-husbands ;)

*Kicks JarJar in shins(which happened to be frozen) then cuts phone line*

12. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    You can have those guys anytime,MJ,I won't take them from you.Have fun.

TPM is great,especially the lightsaber battle between Obiwan and Darth Maul.My favorite scene.Question: what do you think Darth Vader was thinking when he saw C3PO in ESB?

13. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    Wraith Lead

sorry, JJ, but my sister is compulsive :p just keep shooting at those Rogues and I won't mind you ;)

*shoots icicle-torps*

14. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    The game is over

So post your comments about it now, while I'm thinking of a new scenarion, I'm sorry that I couldn't take more part in this game.

And roguegirl, this is a warning, if you keep on trying to chat I wont allow you to post in here.

15. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    we need to RP more... we're definately starting to chat more as a whole. REMEMBER YOUR CALL-SIGNS!!!! :D

16. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    "sorry MJ, I know I bleepin suck at spelling but since the game is over I'll try harder for your sake.And I never said I didn't like ESB I think its the best to, but my little Bro is so anoying!x- Thats why I put it down like that,and I am 13 if you must know.I like TPM because of Jar Jar,(heance the name)
    I just say we,the alliance, because thats who I would have joined."

I agree with EH, we need to RP alot more!

Break out the BEER!!!*takes out large boxes of beer

17. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    Rogue 4
    "I like TPM because of Jar Jar..."
    - Now, there's something I don't see often. :p ;)

That post's much better, JJ120. All will be forgiven if you give me a sushibeer. :p ;) :D Seriously (Black! to EH), I think I'm destined to be an English teacher because I get strange urges to correct people's grammar. :p btw, can you tell me what this is supposed to mean: "ectra poo"?

JGoC - Of course, you're welcome to borrow any of my pseudo-husbands anytime you want, as long as I'm not using them. :p Maybe they could become our next weapon. [face_devil]

Anne - When does the next game start? And what's the theme? Are we allowed to make suggestions or are you just going to randomly choose something? :p

EDIT: I misspelled something... :eek:
    EDIT #2: stupid smilies... :D

18. Lt_Loki_Nightstalker

Aug 12, 2001
    Wraith 3 tappin into the announcments,

Steve where is Loki? I don't know Wayne, he doesn't appear to be on the surface of Hoth any more. Computer find the contestant Loki Nightstalker *viewscreen changes to a nice tropical world* There he is Wayne right there on the lounge chair, he's drinkin pineapple juice. Steve is this legal? Wayne I truley don't know.

19. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    Rogue 4
    Loki, it's at times like these that I get the crazy idea that it's possible to have too much sushibeer. :eek:

20. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Rogue 12

*runs back into thread* :eek: I think I missed alot....*goes to read last few pages*

EDIT: Maybe the next scenario should be ground based? (walkers, speeders, people running around w/ paintball guns) Just to make it a little different...

21. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Wraith 7

nope,not starting a chat.just asking a simple question.I noticed Vader stopped Boba Fett from shooting Chewbacca[C3PO was tied behind Chewie].Is Anakin trying to get out of the dark side?

22. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    That's the kind of topic you should ask in the classic forum, or in any of our FFC threads.

Suggestions for the next scenario are very welcome!

23. Lt_Loki_Nightstalker

Aug 12, 2001
    First of all we will need a ref.

24. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    ooooh ooooh i'll be a ref!!!!

Hey Mara....

SERIOUS (sirius)!

BLACK!!!!!!

:p

25. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Wraith7:
    No idea on my part yet.I'll let you know when I do.Careful,EH,we Wraiths don't need a frozen leader.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.