Social Rogue Wing Headquarters

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, May 20, 2002.

1. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
  2. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    This isn't the why-game. :p

You mean both titles? Because I couldn't find a way that it looks good and too long titles are not nice to write again and again. [face_blush] Do you think 'wanted' would have attracted more players? :)
  3. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    "Wanted-Bounty Hunters Needed" doesn't seem to hard. :p
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Yeah, but that sounds too much like "we want some bounty hunters, they are needed" and the wanted-part should be more about the "Wanted!" thingy in those manhunt-pictures. ;)
  5. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    I think you're overthinking it. :p

So do it "Wanted! Bounty Hunters Needed." It has a double meaning, since the rebel is wanted, as are the bounty hunters to catch the rebel.
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    That's true as well. ;)

I was ill the last two days. Do you know those illnesses that gets you from one moment to the next and you can't do anything while you're ill? Don't like those much... :(
  7. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    I seemed to have one of those all last winter.....the warm weather is a nice change of pace as a result. :p
  8. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Speaking of warm weather... I'll go outside later on and enjoy the sun a bit. :D
  9. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    It actually cooled off a bit here and seems like it's going to be that way for the next few days.
  10. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    How warm was it before it coled down and how "cold" is it now?

Here the temperatures are about 20°C, not really warm, but nice. And it is supposed to get a bit warmer until we get a thunderstorm.
  11. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    It was about 90 degrees F(about 32 C) and humid, now it's about 69-72 F (21 C) and not humid. Plus we had a tornado watch and severe thunderstorm warning last week, which is actually nothing compared to what Springfield, Mass. got which was nothing to what Joplin, Mo. got.
  12. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    32°C and humid isn't something one wants to. Then 22°C and not humid is a lot better. I see. :)

Weather stuff doesn't have to hit records each time to be serious. It depends a lot on what people expect usually and so how they are prepared for them. For example getting a small tournado would be nothing at some parts of the US but a big thingy in Germany, since we rarely get tournados and even rarer tournados that stay for more than a few minutes or seconds.

The weatherforecast says that there will be a thunderstorm tomorrow (IIRC), maybe it'll be just a small one, rarely noticed, or it's a big one and going outside for an hour or maybe even more would a bad step.

Oh, and a good comparision as well is... 32°C is nothing to people who live in Africa. That would be a winter temperature for them. :p
  13. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    Hey 22 C is freezing here right now because we had the 32 and humid days for like almost a week or two. Now anything below 80 is freezing. :p

Around here where I am tornados are fairly rare, but we are prepared because they can happen. A few years ago we had a "mini-tornado" where I lived once and all it really did was push people around and rip the electric box off the house, so it messed with our electricity.
  14. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Imagine... 22°C is warm for me at the moment. But that'll change soon, since the temperatures are trying to reach 25°C+ each day. ;)

No electricity is bad enough...
  15. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    It's actually fairly warm today. Not hot, but not cold either. Lounging weather.

We had like electricity in half of where we lived. The other half either had limited or none. Actually it was after that my mom made me by a new tv because mine was shot.
  16. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    At least a new tv. ;)

Currently we are facing the problem that we don't get any hot water. And now imagine taking a shower with just cold water... refreshing!
  17. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    That sounds like fun. Nothing like having a cold shower to make you feel good. :p
  18. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Yeah, really... Luckily they fixed it very fast. :D
  19. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    That's good. You never really get clean in a cold shower because you never want to stand under the water for more than 2 seconds. :p
  20. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    But it's quite effective when you need to wake up quickly. :D
  21. MacCaffrey VIP

star 9
    Wow... That's fast! Help... ;)
  22. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    Yeah, it keeps you awake too when you get a cold as a result. :p
  23. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    ...and then you need double as much time for sleep as without the cold. :p

(1511, see? Wanted? ;) )
  24. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    I think you guys need to work on your immune system, seriously. :p A bit of cold water and you get sick?! :p

//edit: and I need to work on my english. :p
  25. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

star 9
    When you are in a cold shower, you might as well sit in a freezer. Especially when you don't weigh very much. :p

(Sure Skiara. :p )