main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogues......

Discussion in 'Literature' started by chissdude10, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    No one ever said Lujayne was alive. She is definitely dead.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2001
    People probably mean Inyri, her sister, the óne that got off Kessel in WG...

Ara
    (Thirsty and headachy... someone is so going to get it...)

3. BaronReno

BaronReno Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2001
    Bah....i answered. The shortest answer for "what's a fetish" is......

1. A fixation.

And yes, I don't think Ms. Forge will be returning any time soon......

4. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    "Whats a Fettish? " -- Chissdude

I'd say your little obsession with the chiss qualifies quite nicely as a fettish. Anyway, Lujayne is definitely dead, she gets shot in her sleep on Borleais (sp? I wish I had my books here with me) not even MAS could resurrect her.

Face Loran

5. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    It was not on Borleias. It was on... ::searches in his head:: the moon of Fondor, I think... ::gets up, goes to the other end of the room, picks up RS, and check it:: Woops. I lost. It was on Talasea.

6. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    "It was not on Borleias. It was on... ::searches in his head:: the moon of Fondor, I think... ::gets up, goes to the other end of the room, picks up RS, and check it:: Woops. I lost. It was on Talasea."

Ooh, good pick up, Talasea and Borleias have a similar ring to them. Well, maybe only in my head. Really, really wishing I had my books near by...

Face Loran

7. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Think of it this way. Lujayne was shot on the fog planet, Talasea. Borleias (spelling please) was the target of the Blackmoon mission, and was code named Blackmoon.

8. Corellian_Rogue

Corellian_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2001
    Sorry to get off the subject but I've heard that they're killing off main characters...I mean they killed Chewie who's next. If they touch Wedge or Tych they'll have to answer to a lot of upset Rogue Fans!! They'll have to do more than angle their deflector shields!
    And another thing...they should just let Wedge and Tych loose in X-wings. The Vong won't stand a chance!!! Way too much Star Wars huh???!!!! LOL :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.