main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist RogueZero's Wallpapers, Posters, and other Photoshop stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by RogueZero, Nov 2, 2015.

1. RogueZero

RogueZero Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2009
    Here are some Covers/Posters/? of the Star Wars movies so far (minus TFA and all the other forthcoming films)
    Sorry for the size of these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RogueZero

Mar 17, 2009
  3. RogueZero

Mar 17, 2009
    The original theatrical poster of The Empire Strikes Back, 1980.
    [​IMG]

My clumsy recreation (work-in-progress):
    [​IMG]

4. RogueZero

Mar 17, 2009
    Women of Star Wars wallpaper. Featuring every primary female Star Wars character, i.e., they are all recurring, all have lines, etc. I suppose I could've expanded it to include more like Mon Mothma or Aayla Secura or Shaak Ti, but these are really main female characters and I didn't want to overcrowd the image.

[​IMG]

5. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Heya.

Having a bit of trouble viewing the wallpaper. Could be something to do with the permissions or the link itself. Whereabouts are you hosting it from?

Master_Rebado likes this.
  6. RogueZero

Mar 17, 2009
    Yeah, was using Photobucket but I use my iPad way more than the computer and I can't insert the copied links to my images on Photobucket as there is now insert image button (or insert YT video, or any of the text option buttons above) on my iPad's mobile Chrome browser. So I've been using Google Photos recently and copying and pasting links right it (if you do it right) work...on my end at least. I see here on the computer the X. I'll get it fixed AND try to post photos and videos only when on the computer via Photobucket.

Like here. This is a Star Wars Trilogy wallpaper I recently created:

[​IMG]

And I'm going to fix my broken links.

7. RogueZero

Mar 17, 2009
    Partly Star Wars-related. This is a wallpaper I made from my iPad featuring my three heroes of 2017, Wonder Woman (from Wonder Woman and Justice League) Rey (from The Last Jedi) and Eleven (from Stranger Things season 2):

[​IMG]

Yes, I'm a 38 year old man and yes my heroes of 2017 are all girls. Problem?

8. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    None at all. Nice work.

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  9. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    I agree with Heels.

I've yet to catch up on the second season of Stranger Things (looking forward to doing so when I have a moment) though I do love Diana and Rey :) Looking forward to seeing more.

10. RogueZero

Mar 17, 2009
    Thank you. I realized recently, by the way, that on that Women of Star Wars desktop wallpaper I made I stupidly forgot Rose. Yeah, I made it before The Last Jedi came out but obviously I knew she was in it and I'm a dummy and I'm sorry . Either I'll fix it later or I'll do a whole new Women of SW wallpaper. I dunno yet.

Here's a new wallpaper. Why do I love making these so much? No idea. Anyway, I've made wallpapers of the three primary protagonists of each trilogy so far before and they always ended up too cluttered with the other characters and ships and stuff. Gotta simplify! So here you go:

Anakin, Luke & Rey
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  11. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    I think maybe go forward and something new, regarding including Rose. Maybe a series pieces covering each eras to include Aayla Secura, Padme, Ahsoka, Riyo Chuchi, etc for the Republic era and so forth.

I'm glad you are enjoying making these, it is nicely done and the connection of the desert between the three while all wielding the same lightsaber.

BookExogorth likes this.
  12. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    I'm enjoying your work, more power to you! :)

BookExogorth likes this.
  13. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Nice job I really like the one w/ Vader and Luke/Vader Cloud City Duel! Keep it up!

14. RogueZero

Mar 17, 2009
    Hi! Why have I let this thread lay dormant? Haven’t a clue. The remedy:

I look forward to the day when we’ll have a big complete saga box set, episodes 1-9 (I suppose you could throw R1 and Solo in there too, but maybe those could be in a separate box set along with future non-episodic movies). Here’s some cover designs I made, along with the box set cover at the top.

WARNING IMAGE HEAVY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Really looking forward to seeing Episode IX and getting my hands on some images to put that cover together. Watch this space for that.

More things to come.

15. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I am also looking forward to IX. and I am loving your work great job!!!!!!

16. RogueZero

Mar 17, 2009
    Aaaand finally here’s my TROS cover to complete the above set. More to come soon.

[​IMG]