main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rohan Nichol as Tarkin?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by stormcloud8, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    The posting today for some of the smaller parts talked about Rohan Nichol as a 'young captain.' I'm wondering if he could be playing an ambitious younger version of Tarkin? He even appears to have slightly sunken cheeks in the photo, kind of like Peter Cushing.

He does seem kind of young, though. Tarkin was around 60 in ANH, so you'd think he would be somewhere in his late 30's or 40's if he showed up in Ep III.

2. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    It's possible. I could totally see him as Tarkin. My first thought was that he could be some captain on Alderaan.

But he does seem like he could have a dark side to him. It would be great to see him play a younger Tarkin.

3. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Any pics of him?

4. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    you know what's funny? If he's the guy I think you're talking about, he looks kinda like Han Solo to me.

5. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I believe he looks very much like Han Solo. The eyes and eyebrows and even teh hair is cut right. Looks just like a younger version of Harrison Ford. This might be a long shot though since I don't think Han Solo will in Episode 3 since he wouldn't be that age. He would still be a child/teenager wouldn't he?

If Tarkin is in Episode 3 I think he will be played by a different actor.

6. he-man

he-man Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2002
    Perhaps he plays Han Solo's dad... :p

7. JKBurtola

JKBurtola Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Nah he isn't Tarkin, I'd expect a lone article about who plays Tarkin. Since they did that for Mon Mothma.

8. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I agree with Burtola.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    this signature blows!

9. ryan123450

ryan123450 Jedi Master star 2

Jun 23, 2003
    I'm betting he plays Captain Antilles.

10. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    I doubt that, I am thinking that he will play a disgruntled droid called SPD-420.

It will only be a bit part, he will mouth off to an angry Anakin and get his head torn off. Poor guy barely stood a chance.

After that he is scheduled to reappear as a minor Imperial officer directing the invasion of Alderaan, to Rohan's dismay, (after reading the script) he realizes that this character is also going to die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.