main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Role-Playing Originals

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Tellas, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tellas

Tellas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2003
    What is something odd or unique your RPG group or single member has done to your game. For example, my Trandoshan butchered a Gorax our group killed on Endor, and he started his own Gorax jerkey business.

2. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    When the group was on Endor, some of my players wanted to start an Ewok farm, raising and selling those little guys as pets and dinners. However, I did use my godlike GMing powers to say "No."

3. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    The players found a time-travel device and instead of respecting its power in the campaign to destroy it as intended, decided to use it to go back in time to meet hot women of previous eras.

The most serene Jedi master character I ever saw wrote in his background his master was Yoda with a flautulence/manners/cleanliness problem

4. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Insane Dark Jedi planned to start a chain of fast food restaurants called McVaders. Complete with Hate Meals for the kiddies, Rebs as a special menu item, and AsSalt Shakers on every table.
    I've also mentioned the Vader Emancipation Teams in another thread. VETs for short. Based on a skewed logical theory that Vader is anti slavery and therefore working to kill every Black Sun slaver in the galaxy is perfectly ok because Vader would say so.
    Stealing Isards dress for the Emperors birthday gala and replacing it with an inferior version that is also partially body temperature color controlled. For example, when Isard gets hot the words Kietel Wuz Here with an arrow pointed down to her crotch area appears in an off color of the dress. Taking the real dress in and giving it to an infinately better looking and slimmer Elena Shelvay.
    Hung a giant banner decreeing that Xizor Sux, ISB Rox! from the Imperial Intelligence building, slighting everyone involved, then parachuting off the roof to escape immediate punishment.
    Having a 12 year old kid go on an Op to steal an XTS transport ship because he thought he could fly like his name was Skywalker, only to find out he lacked even basic astrogation skills.
    The list goes on and on.

5. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Dang that Elena gets around...

Oddly she's got an identical twin sister raised secretly by isard and is the sister to one of the players unknowingly (thus making Corwin a half-brother!)

One poor character after being beaten, dragged about, lied to, ressurected, and treated like dirt before the Huge battle with the villain threw down his lightsaber and said

"The hell with this, I'm going to take up Moisture farming."

6. Tellas

Oct 6, 2003
    To punish misbehaving PCs in our game my GM created a Hutt which hovered above our group on a little jetpack. Whenever a PC was disrupting the game his character would have to do battle with this super-powered Hutt. Who was both quick and strong, and was able to launch energy balls from his stubby arms.

7. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    Shelvay had the unfortunate option of actually finding out what really happened to her family, and as a result cannot be anywhere near Tremayne, lest she empty a light repeater in his back. Luckily for her, he doesn't know she knows the truth.

8. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    We raided an Imperial base and stole all the coffee mugs and notepads saying "Secret Imperial Base" on them. :D

E_S

9. Tellas

Oct 6, 2003
    All of these things sound sickly amusing.

10. Kizakh

Kizakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Chunkawarak (Chunky), my Wookiee soldier, once put another PC in hock (Tex, the player, wasn't there that night and we needed some money). I can't believe they let me get away with it.

There were a few times the Chunkster went to town on a few people (an Imperial, a hairdresser, etc) and was recorded doing so. The other PC's planned to sell them as "Chunky's Greatest Hits."

Good times... :D

11. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Haha, GO CHUNKY!

The player technician one time retooled the astromech droid by stripping out all his moral preservation programming, loading him up with guns, and instilling with a fanatical loathing of biological life except for the players....he also programmed him how to make and enjoy baking cookies.

The new Sith lord 2000 years PY that dominates the galaxy and is an embodiment of the Dark Side to sustain his identity as the mild-mannered but caring Emperor is known to participate in celebrity golf tournaments and host holothons for obscure diseases.

"Darth Brad Pitt" as the players call him also justified his actions on the grounds once

'HELLO!...SITH LORD! What did you expect me to do, NOT betray you'?

12. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    I love the cookie droid, did you install a micro oven in it to?

One of my recent characters charred some Vong using moltav cocktails. Did you know the Vong don't like to be set on fire?

13. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    Another great one was loading a stun baton in a rolled up newspaper and threatening to hit Catboy (Tremaynes bodygaurd) with it if he acted up. The resulting shock from the shot was so bad Catboy lost alot of fur that day!

14. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    Well, the dead Sullustan in the freezer became a long-standing joke. As a GM I would later use Sullustans in many different roles, annoying the PC Party.

My friend's character Sev Expar wanted to start a dead chicken farm - they're easier to plant that way

15. MethaneDealer

MethaneDealer Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2003
    I think one of the strangest things was when the "Cheech Marin in a starfighter" character fondled my Wookiee (only because he was trying to find the door) in a cantina after drinking 2 reactor cores (which caused him to hallucinate and think that everything was a mushroom).

Of course, there was also our "space redneck" that asked some Hutt who his "pappy-mammy" was.

I was, quite frankly, disturbed at the thought of Hutts mating.

<shakes head and shudders in horror>

16. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    Hutts are asexual. Don't worry, they can't stomach the thought of mating either!

17. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    One time when we were stranded on a planet my character managed to make tazers out of extra power packs and a fork for the crashed ships galley. He also managed to figure out how to back feed power packs and make the explode.

18. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    One time when we were stranded on a planet my character managed to make tazers out of extra power packs and a fork for the crashed ships galley. He also managed to figure out how to back feed power packs and make the explode.

The back-feeding power packs (and power couplings) is straight out of Cracken's Rebel Field Guide... ;)

19. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    I had a guy do that excessively last night. He was up against a barricaded blast door that was welded shut. The slavers in the bridge weren't giving up without a fight (they were dead if they didn't), and he used all his explosives trying to gain entrance into the ship. The only thing he had left when he was done was a bunch of blaster packs and a concussion grenade. In the end he said screw it and ordered his ship to slag the bridge rather than waste time.

20. DarthArraKul

DarthArraKul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    picture if you would .. the movie pulp fiction...

now remember the scene w/ the gimp....

now.. substitute 2 rougish gamblers for willis and rhames

then sub.. rodians for rednecks

get the picture

this is why alcohol is no longer allowed at the gaming table

21. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    We had a guy play an ewok for 2 sessions. However when we all put some skill points into our KNOW Streetwise: Pimping skills, he appealed to the GM to let him change character.

I also remember one guy wanted a black lightsaber. The resulant stern lecture from Luke about the properties of light was really funny (the GM knew his physics, which the player didn't), and so he asked next for Dark Red. Luke, who'd conquered the darkside once, was obviously tempted...

E_S

22. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    The players killed this pilot that they payed to fly them to Naboo and I had his Gungan honey, Ploompa, turn into a soldier and take her revenge on them. It was so cool.

23. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Party is on ship full of droids sabotaged by the Droid Liberation Front to be homocidal. They stole the ship from the base that was supposed to be delivering them to their targets. One droid was the FLR Logging Droid.

Pirates attack. They surrender. They send the droid to the airlock. The ships dock.
    When they go down to inspect their handywork, the bodies are quite litterally stacked like cordwood!

Quixotic Jedi after the battle gathers up all the grenades from the enemy, puts them in a box, and detonates them.
    "Why'd you do that? We could have used those!"
    "They were too dangerous, too clumbsy and random. Someone innocent might have been hurt."
    "AAAAARRRRGGGH!"

[hr]

Party sets an ambush. 40 stormtroopers are coming by a corridor. Demolition tech uses a rare (in my game, they're rare!) Termal Detonator set to go off after 15 people go by. The troopers are being followed by native bearlike creatures that have fur patterns that look like ST armor. TD kills or incapacitates all but 3 troopers, and the giant snake that was about to attack them. Party kills the troopers and runs to their ship, except for the jedi who uses all of their medical supplies on the injured bears. The party was pissed--they'd just spent 1200 credits on medpacks.

24. Jedi_Xen

Jedi_Xen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    We raided an Imperial base and stole all the coffee mugs and notepads saying "Secret Imperial Base" on them.

So youre the one who stole my favorite coffee mug, thats it Im going to get Darth Vader on your ass.
    Hello my name is Jedi Xen, you stole my favorite coffee mug, prepare to die. Hello my name is Jedi Xen, you stole my favorite coffee mug prepare to die. Hello my name is Jedi Xen, you stole my favorite coffee mug prepare to die. Hello my name is Jedi Xen, you stole my favorite coffee mug prepare to die.

25. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    I made Anakin duel a fat waiter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.