main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roleplay Reminder

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Mar 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Just a reminder: Let me know when each of you wants to get together with me to flesh out your characters. March is character development month. Don't bother getting a core rulebook if you don't already have one. The revised edition comes out any day now! This is the largest gaming group I have ever tried to coordinate. Most groups are from 2 to 8 characters. I'm wrestling with over 20 distinct new characters! That's why I've enlisted the aid of at least one assistant GM and will probably recruit at least one more-Not to mention, these are not 1st level characters-most are from 8th to 12th level-A daunting task to go through each level with each character in a development session.But we decided these were heroic characters and in order to balance the game so that a Jedi master would not have any more points than any other character,this is what we had to do. Plus I'm a perfectionist and wanted heroes with their foibles intact, so I added some "house rules" in order to set up a token economy for our club as well as provide the most detailed Star Wars experience you could imagine. This is your story-not mine. We all shape the direction of the story and that's what makes this club experience unique.Some groups rpg, others do costuming; but Remember, NO ONE DOES WHAT WE DO!WE DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!

-May the Force Be With Us All,

Axton Tredway

2. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Hi from the Orlando System, Titusville District!

If you've got that many people already then I doubt I'll even try to join the game, but I would like to come down during your April gaming session to watch it and meet all of you. (Yes, I'm one of those weird people who doesn't mind just watching a role-playing session.)

I'll probably be invading your board from time to time to see what's happening. Catch you later!

-Katie
    Thumper

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Thumper,
    If you are coming all the way from Orlando, of course you will participate! I need all the help I can get. Do you know the d20 system pretty well? The other GM's are doing other scenes. I need help with gming the opposition forces.

-Axe

4. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Hiya!

I live over by the Space Center, so I'll have a nice easy coast down I-95. :)

I'll help out as much as I can, but I'll warn you, I've never GM'ed before. I'm familiar with the d6 WEG system, but I played some D&D 3rd Ed. when it first came out so if the SW d20 system is similar (like I'm told it is) it shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks! See you in a few weeks!
    Back to lurking....

-Katie
    Thumper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.