main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Roleplayed" (2006) - RELEASE THREAD!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Chad_Peter, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FruityTooty

FruityTooty Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2005
    Yes, I wrote Roleplayed, and also the last two films of the Sex Drugs and Natalie Portman trilogy.

(lie, lie)

2. Chad_Peter

Chad_Peter Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 9, 2000
    J-Solo.... I wouldn't have deleted your account during any database cleaning. PM me your IP address, if for whatever reason your network has been banned, etc, and I'll try to fix the problem.

Durb.... I gaussian blurred all highlights and keyed out all the darks on a 50% opacity layer above the non-blurred image. Some things are, of course, still blurred a little, but nothing should be beyond the intent. All the footage is in focus. Oh, and Ryan moved to LA a while ago.

Fig.... I still hate you.

3. kylepro88

kylepro88 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 2004
    So what did you shoot this with? I can't believe nobody asked that lol. Well...FX1? DVX?

-Kyle

4. Chad_Peter

Aug 9, 2000
    DVX 100A. The best digital camera money can buy. ;)

5. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Heh, I liked this one. Nice use of lighting (amazing can be pulled off in a mostly dark room) and I liked how it was edited as well. I must ask how many times you shot a few of those exchanges without breaking into crippling fits of laughter, however. :p

Keep up the good work and be sure to let us know when you guys release stuff. :)

6. Chad_Peter

Aug 9, 2000
    Oh, there were many a take destroyed by laughter. But surprisingly not as many as one would think. Starting at 7am will do this to you. There were a number of times, though, when hanel would flub his line and say, "...and Quaylar is well on his way of overthrowing the QUEEN, and mounting the KING!" ...an obvious oversight.

7. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Naturally. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.