roleplaying game

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by xanatos1975, Aug 29, 2013.

1. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    ok i have an option for you all if people are up for a good game of Star Wars roleplaying (saga edition of course). I have a friend from college that is an experienced DND dungeonmaster that can give it a shot with the star wars rpg and is willing to play with a group online (i.e. he could play through some form of chat). The only down side is that his internet is still dial-up (he lives in a bad place for high-speed internet) and the times would be kinda off. There are a couple more stipulations but it sounds like a way to go for those of us that don't have much gas money. I am all in favor of majority rules so if everyone is still wishing to meet up, I could possibly get a good story from him and do it myself. Is anyone interested in a table top rpg??
  2. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    awww no takers for the table top rpg?? :( ok
  3. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just don't have the time. It's been 5 months since I've been able to get together with my DnD group. You become and adult and it just gets harder to coordinate everyone's schedule. :(
  4. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    i might be able to. just depends on schedule
  5. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah-- Ditto Mika.
    It sounds great, but I don't have the time to sink into it. I haven't even played X-Wing in forever. I will offer this: if you need story ideas, or reference info (like borrowing some of my books), or you have an idea and what to make it fit in "canon" I'd be more than happy to help with any of that. And, I would like to play a game of the new FFG RPG. But, sorry, I can't commit to more than that.

Good luck!

Jammies
  6. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    ok some time has gone by and I thought I would make another go at it lol. Is anyone interested on meeting say once every two weeks or so and getting together for a good Star Wars rpg?? I have all the books and will work hard to make a good gamemaster. Is anyone interested??
  7. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sigh...would love to but just don't have the time.
  8. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    well i have a couple of possibilities for that... 1 we could use this board for it (post a thread for our game much like the role-playing threads elsewhere in here... or 2 we can skype it... I am not too sure how it all would work out but I can bust my hump trying to find a way if enough people are interested.
  9. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    oh. using the board sounds fun!
  10. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    well there is one person... if we can get some more maybe we can get something going :)
  11. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    I think it is just that everyone is so scattered. Take Book Club: some nights we have everyone there (I mean, everyone) and other times it is just two people. Nothing wrong with that, of course-- Darth Real Life just happens.

A "just us" RPG on the boards though-- that sounds cool. Something people can pop in and do when they have the time. Like a big group written story, with the GM as the editor. At least, I think. Xan I haven't really done one on-line before but it looks fun.
  12. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    yeah... I am not too sure on how it works but if we get enough people interested I am more than willing to learn how to GM it
  13. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    The boards on this site have forum based RPGs going on, but I haven't seen a "how to" thread. I'm sure the GMs on those threads would answer PMs though.