main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Roleplaying

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Fantyx, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantyx

Fantyx Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2006
    Ok, so me and my roommates have officially started a pen and paper Star Wars RPG. The antics have been crazy enough to warrent narration to you all. I'll give updates as they happen.

But first... the characters.

ME- Human Male - Soldier - Imperial intellegence agent. Has found self without orders abandoned on malestare after his squad was destroyed by a local gang. Now laying low in civilian clothing, trying to get transport back to Imperial Center (we play rebellion era). Often tries to pull rank on local security forces, but is usually unsuccessful.

Gil- Ithorian Male - Noble - Despite being very recogniseable, is very good with disguises and in conceiling true identity. Had his ship taken from him shortly after landing. The specifics of which are questionable. Often seen trying to con someone. Runs away when caught.

Krystin- Twilek Female - ? - Good at bluffing way out of confrontations. Spends a lot of time lost, and wandering around. On a "business" trip.

Steve - Mon Calamari Male - ? - Very sarcastic. Dislikes being refered to as fishboy by everyone he meets. Looking for his lost wife. Likes eating his young. Carries around a large antivehicle launcher, that doesn't seem to affect interactions with those around him.

The Force- DM Male - Had a plan for the game, that went awry 10 seconds in after Gil tried to hack an information droid. Doesn't seem to generate many characters that have respect for imperial custom. Strongly dislikes fishboy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/fantastix/roleplaying2.jpg

2. Fantyx

Fantyx Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2006
    Day one:
    All characters are in a shuttle port standing around being inconspicuous. Gil walks over and asks a hovering information droid for directions. the droid answers and Gil quickly grabs it and starts modifying its program to be more 'helpful'. 3 security guards run out and give chase, when Chris blocks their path. All 4 fall to the ground, and with the exception of Gil, who has put on a very convincing hat to disguise himself, all are brought in for questioning. Krystin lies and says she didnt see anything and is let go.

After unsuccessfully convincing both the guards and the chief to release him, and the others. (i rolled really ******) Chris decides to just give his comlink information and a statement, and takes steve with him, as the guards dislike his attitude and seeming lack of understanding of the depth of the situation.
    On the way home, Chris and Steve are picked up by 2 technicians, and end up going to a bar, where Chris gets drunk and hits on girls all night. At the end they crash at one of the techs houses.
    Gil has found his way to a market place, and manages to get a temperary job at another Ithorians shop. He cases the joint, and stays there for the night telling of an epic tale of a Heavily armed moncal who tried to steal a droid. Books it as the real holonews comes on.
    Krystin spends the entire night wandering the streets and eventually pays for lodging.

3. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    players can be a pain.... I do like the images for the players though.. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.