Provo Roll Call/Officers

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Apr 6, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, I need a headcount of who all's hanging out here (even if you're lurking, please momentarily de-lurk).

Also, we have no officers; granted, doesn't look like too many of us are hanging out here, but maybe if I slap labels on some of you, you'll be inspired to attend. ;)

Anyway, just respond to this with a "Hi, I'm [username]" and one interesting thing about you, so we can get to know you. Also, if you'd like, you can let us know of any name you'd like us to call you besides your username.

I'll start:

Hi, I'm DantanaSkywalker, and in addition to being the chapter rep for this group, I'm a manager of the Fan Fiction section of these message boards. You can call me Dana, I actually answer to it IRL (just ask MiaTieska, DarthIshtar, and LeiaTygre :p).

Dana
  2. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Hi, I'm DarthIshtar. I've survived Dead Woman's Pass (a place in Peru on the hike to Macchu Pichu where it's a 2-foot wide trail with a 5,000 foot drop on one side that goes up 5,000 feet).

Dana, if you need a volunteer for pretty much any non-internet-genius-requiring position, I'm very open.
  3. DarthScud Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi I'm Darth Scud (as it say an inch to the left) I've been around here a while, though I haven't don much since ATOC other than check in at the occasional role call, like this. I don't make it to many activities but I'm usually around at the midnight opening / release so I've briefly met several others here.

While I'm here I'm going to make one request, I think we've been a bit lucky in Provo and had the authors of the books for TPM and ATOC come and sign thier books. I've got both and really want to complete the collection, so if you here that Matthew Woodring Stover is coming sometime please post it here.

Other than that I'm just your standard anti spoiler/trailer fan and a toy collecter (which doesn't always go together well).
  4. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi I'm Laura_Anu (or just Laura...that'll work!) and I just check in here every once in a while. I'm not really too involved in the Fan Force, I just check in every once in a while to see what's up in Provo. Someday I'll get more involved...meanwhile, I'll soak up the sun in Los Angeles this weekend.
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Someday, I will drag Laura out of her room, burn her textbooks, and make her be sociable. :Evil grin.:
  6. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to see you try! I'm buff *flexes puny biceps...* okay, maybe not so buff. Yeah...you could totally take on me. Unless I had time to run away...
  7. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Oh, come on, I'd sit on you or just trip you.
  8. MiaTieska Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi, I'm [username].

Whoops.

Hi, I'm MiaTieska. But I go by Mia. You can call me that in RL, too, just like you can call Dana that in RL. In fact, I answer to any of my character names. Which is far too many.

Hi, I'm Mia. And I'm trying to stay spoiler free, and not sure how that's gonna happen after I get to C3.

And why does that rhyme?

-Mia (totally random today, sorry)
  9. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Ha, late as usual I am. I really haven't been around these boards lately ::grins sheepishly::

Hi, I'm Eowyn_Jade, but just call me EJ. And an interesting fact about me is...er...I'm not really that interesting. I'm obsessed with Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, in no particular order, and I am prone to using random movie quotes in regular conversations.

That's it. The end.
  10. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
Moderators: DieWompRatDie