main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roll Call - Official FanForce Acadiana Sign Up

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Swampsurfer, Mar 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    :cool: Hummn! I sense something. The force is strong with you JEDI_8BALL. I forsee you will become a great jedi.

Welcome aboard. Will you be able to make our next meeting? Please post your response in this thread: Meeting #2 (Dinner & a Movie)

2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Thursday is the day he goes back to work. I have off Wed and Thurs. He has Tues. and wed. Unless he can ask off, I'll talk to him at work today.

3. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Just updating threads to put all of the real trash at the bottom of the board. :D

4. Jedi_Master_Rssoh

Jedi_Master_Rssoh Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    Got room for another? :)

While my username here is Jedi_Master_Rssoh, I couldn't put the whole thing due to character limitations.

My actual username is Jedi Master J'onn R'ssoh.

Glad to meet you folks.

5. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Glad to have you! What city do you live in?

6. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Lafayette, of course! Am I right? I think you are the D.J. I met in line at Carmike. Yea or na?

7. Jedi_Master_Rssoh

Jedi_Master_Rssoh Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    Yes, I'm from Lafayette.

Actually... yes and no, Swampsurfer. You did meet me in line at the Carmike, but I'm not the DJ you are thinking of. I'm the guy with the goatee that showed up in the KATC TV3 truck around 10:00am this morning.

Swampsurfer - you know me as the late Teddy Russo's brother, Jon.
    We went to high school together all those many, many years ago. Click on my picture in the costume thread to see who I am.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Thank you all for letting me be a part of this. :)

8. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    You are most welcome. Becoming a part of FanForce Acadiana is as much your choice as it is anyone else's. I just wanted to get the ball rolling. Where it stops, the fans will decide, they will. :)

9. knightbringer

knightbringer Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    count me in on whatever it is you guys do. I've never been apart of a fan club, but I'm a fellow star wars fan and think it'll be cool to get together with everyone. Episode II rules!!!

10. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Welcome to our Chapter!

11. Darth_Gondar

Darth_Gondar Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    Hey I got your card while waiting for tickets for the midnight showing. Sign me up!

12. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Alright this is a good feeling to have so many new members!

13. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    OK. Your signed up! I too am excited. So much so, I think I will pull some strings and try to get an interview on 94.5 KSMB. I am sort of friends with the staff.

14. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Advertise!!

15. BrandenDautreuil

BrandenDautreuil Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Good luck with trying to get the interview on KSMB. BTW this is my offical post to join the group. Well I got to Run considerin I'm doing this at work and running a radio station on the weekend is kinda time consuming. :)

16. Darth_Gondar

Darth_Gondar Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    I hope that we can get that interview on KSMB. That would give us some really awesome advertising.

17. Exudos

Exudos Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2002
    Hey! Count me in on this force! :)

18. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    It's great to have you on board. I was the fellow in the camoflague dome tent.

19. Exudos

Exudos Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2002
    ahhh cool

20. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Welcome Exodus!! Good to have you here!

21. cjbreaux

cjbreaux Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2002
    Hi, this is cjbreaux, signing on for the first time. My e-mail is cjbreaux@centurytel.net, my name is Carl. I would very much like to receive updates on the club, as well as notices on future meetings. I am looking forward to receiving more info on the club. Thanks.(p.s. I found out about you at the midnight showing of the Attack of the Clones at the Carmike.)

22. Xizora

Xizora Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 1999
    My name is Mary. I am 22/photgrapher from Baton Rouge. My email adress is Mem209@aol.com and u can IM me at Mem209.

23. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Outstanding! A second member from the greater Baton Rouge area. I just made a post in the Meeting #5 thread. Please read it and see if you can help Lord_Sidious with some of the responsibilities I mentioned.

It is so good to see futher interest in your area. Also, I do believe you are our first female member. That is if we do not count Manicia_Brightstar, who we consider an honorary member. You see she lives in Atlanta, GA. :D

24. Master_Funkalicious

Master_Funkalicious Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    I am here to pledge my loyalty to FanForce Acadiana. Swampsurfer, please sign me up. My email address is jblumrich@hotmail.com. I'm from the great metropolis of Port Barre. May the Force be with all of you.

25. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Welcome aboard!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.