main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roll Call - Official FanForce Acadiana Sign Up

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Swampsurfer, Mar 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hudel

Hudel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    Hello all. I've been reading this board off and on for a long while now and may as well throw my hat into the ring...If you'll have me.
    I don't know how much I'll be able to attend or contribute (very busy with work and such) but it would be nice to meet others as addicted to Star Wars as I am.
    Let me know when meetings and such happen.

Jedi Hudel Andam

2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Glad to have you aboard Hudel!

Just keep checking in here for updates and meetings.

3. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Indeed! Welcome Hudel. It is truely a pleasure to have your hat on our rack :) Stick around, we will have a meeting soon enough. Also, let us know more about yourself by filling in your bio. as much as you feel comfortable with.

4. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    howdy, howdy!

I'm just sitting here reading the force.net while i'm at work at LSU. man i love getting paid to read about star wars stuff!

go saints!
    go LSU, lets beat texas!!

Happy Holidays yall

5. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    I think i'm making this official!
    I'm signing up!

now what am i getting my self into?

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

6. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Well the odds of you being unsatisfied with the decision of joining our group are 2,375 to 1. ;)

It is great having you as a member. If you want to travel to our meeting Sunday night, contact Lord_Sidious. I am sure he would welcome the company to make the trip to Lafayette and back.

His email is: pbowlin@netzero.net

7. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    AJ, you are more than welcome to ride with me (Peter) to Sunday's meeting if you wish. My home # is 819-1205. If I am not around, just leave a message. :)

8. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Glad to see that someone else from BR is joining our ranks!!

Welcome AJ and have fun!

9. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Lord_Sidious, I did not want to make you # public without your consent. Thanks for offering. It was nice of you.

I am afraid that the JEDI-SOLO baby manufactory will be fully operational by the time he arrives at one of our meetings [face_laugh] Come on JEDI-SOLO, you can do it. Bring your happy a$$ over here! 8-}

10. Vaders_Clone

Vaders_Clone Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2002
    Hi everyone! I'm a student at ULL and a huge starwars fan! I was just curious about joining and how often meetings are? It would be great to get to know people who are as siked about starwars as i am! Let me know what i have to do!

11. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    You want in? Your in. In addition to posting in this thread, which you have already done, carry the following text in you signature block:

Member of FanForce Acadiana: http://fanforceacadiana.50megs.com

That is not necessary, but it helps to show your support for our group.

It is unfortunate to say, but our webpage is really behind. I really hope to update it soon. I will add your email to our mailing list if you like and include you in future mailings.

As for meetings, we meet when we can, is about the best way to explain it. As of now there is no set schedule for meetings. Anyone can call a meeting, by posting an invitation on this board. If 3 members show up, it's a meeting. NICE A?

WELCOME, I am Swampsurfer, and am happy to have you in our group. Hope to meet you soon. Later.

Did I say WELCOME? Oh, yes. I did. :D

12. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Welcome to the group! We have a great time when we get together.

Have fun and enjoy!

13. Vaders_Clone

Vaders_Clone Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2002
    Thanks! I'm excited to be a member of the group! Sounds like you guys have a ton of fun! Meet everyone soon, I will! But until then, may the force be with you all!

14. Ubigod

Ubigod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 16, 2003
    Well I thought I could resist the power of the dark side, but I can't. I found myself lurking in the Episode 3 spoiler forums for the last couple of weeks. The fever is already apond me and the movie is still far away in the future.
    Well I live in Lafayette, but I'm not sure I will be able to attend many meetings, since I work as a diver offshore. I never have a set work schedule.

Well hopefully I get to meet some of you before Episode 3 comes out.

15. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Well you are certainly very welcome here!!

16. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    Welcome Ubigod. I have been hanging around the 3SA forum a lot recently also. I hope to see you around. :)

17. Fallen_Knight

Fallen_Knight Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    Hi everyone i am kinda new to the community. I have been in lafayette for almost a year now and my brother,Vaders_Clone, told me about this place so i would like to become a part of the acadiana fanforce. I am Fallen_Knight.I is cool to meet people who like star wars as much as i do. Until next time, May the force be with you.

18. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Welcome to the group!

19. Fallen_Knight

Fallen_Knight Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    Thanks man i really enjoy coming here and just being able to talk with you guys. I have on another website started my training as a padawan. Though i have read books and seen the movies of sw i figured that if i should be with you as a knight i might as well train to be one. Until next time may the force be with you.

20. NightForce

NightForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2002
    Ok jeepers I am like soooooo lost. I don't know how to find the latest board postings. I did try, honest. And so I float here, looking for that famous NEXT meeting. Oh you know, the Monopoly meeting. I just don't think it is there. I can see it now. What Monopoly meeting! No such thing. Anyway I am just goofing off, mostly. But truely I cannot find THAT post sorry Swampsurfer. Someday, just someday, I will be a whiz at this site............one day. NightForce

21. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Your right. There no post yet for a Monopoly Meeting. It was only suggested in our a new post thread. I am waiting for enough interest to generate to see if it is worth while. Then I will create a thread in order to lay out the specifics and for everyone to R.S.V.P

Anyhow, welcome to the group. Hope to meet you soon :)

22. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    I have noticed that the Fan Force Acadiana Chapter is the up and coming Star Wars chapter in Louisiana. I live in the West Monroe,Monroe area and would like to help bring together a Northeast LA group to this chapter. Their are numerous people in our area that could contribute, but we lack the guidance to come together. Therfore I am officaly joining Fan Force Acadiana, and look forward to bringing more people in from our area.

23. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Cool! Glad to have you join.

24. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    What a pleasant and welcome suprise! I hope you learn to feel comfortable here, and look forward to meeting some Monroeneons :D

Well, make yourself at home and stay tuned to this board for the next get together.

25. Ja-De-Cloudia

Ja-De-Cloudia Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    Heyllo Everybody! My names Bianca and I live in New Orleans, but this is the closest FanForce Chapter. I wont be able to goto every event but I'll do my utmost.

I'm 19 and female my addy is legolas_lord_of_mirkwood@hotmail.com Don't worry I know where my loyalties lie ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.