Roll Call - Official FanForce Acadiana Sign Up

Discussion in 'Lafayette, LA' started by Swampsurfer, Mar 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

I will do my best. If you get enough interest from others who want to play the SW miniature games, let me know and we could arrange the tournaments around everyones schedule!

Hey, I am easy! Well, sometimes.
  2. Ikeena Jedi Youngling

Ikeena here, co-worker/friend of Swampsurfer and Boze. Currently getting back into SWG. Look forward to meeting those of ya'll that I don't know. See ya soon.
  3. GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

Welcome back to SWG and that is a hilarious avatar!
  4. rebel-rebel Jedi Youngling

Hey, all
    I am a fan from the area, now in Atlanta. I was just checking up on Rita and happend upon this group. Not that I don't check TFN every day, but I am just learning about Fan Force and have just discovered you! Anybody go to DragonCon? My CoastCon days are really coming back to me. Nice to know that you're there. I'll keep you in mind during vacation times back home. Take care now.
    T
  5. GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

I am also a big fan of the Legend of the Five Rings card game. I think they hold events for that at DragonCon. I might try to get there.
  6. JEDI-SOLO Jedi Master

star 5
    Welcome to the broads!!
  7. crestfallen Jedi Knight

star 5
  8. KaoS_SWG-DS Jedi Youngling

This is my first time on the jedi council forums...i Live in Geismar,Louisiana and am 14 years old. I love SW a lot and would like to join the Acadiana Fan Force. I currently play SWG (StarwarsGalaxies)on the server Chimaera - Character name = Khaoz. Please reply i would love to join your Fan Force. :) [image=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/americanidiotDTH/picturepicture.jpg]
  9. KaoS_SWG-DS Jedi Youngling

name on SWG is khaoz name in rl is kendall
  10. GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

Welcome to the boards, Kendall!
  11. Sanctimoniously Jedi Knight

star 5
    Dropping by from FF Monroe/West Monroe to say hello! :D
  12. Swampsurfer Jedi Youngling

star 3
    What's up KaoS_SWG-DS and Sanctimoniously. It's a pleasure to see you both around here.
  13. SSDExecutor Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey everyone! Been a long time (at least pre-Katrina - man have things been busy!) Hope everyone's doing ok. I just wanted to let everyone here know, I've been meeting a good handful of people here in Baton Rouge while figure hunting and we are trying to get a bunch of us together at the Goodwood Library on 4/9 at 2pm. If anyone want to come - please come on by! Hope to see you there!
  14. Seti-I-Shadim Jedi Youngling

Just wanted to actually sign up & say hello to everyone.:cool:

- Seti
  15. Sanctimoniously Jedi Knight

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.