main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey all, thought I would start this thread to see how many are still interested in the group. I need to have an idea of who is still active. When you post, please make a not if you need a drive to Somersworth and where you are coming from. That way we might be able to arrange for transportation if possible.

Might as well start with me... I'm still in! :)

2. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    I'd like to think that I could still do the group but, I don't even know where somersworth is, and I won't be making it to C3. I'm already behind in rent and now with three emergency visits recently... I sure hope that somehow they do future SW conventions of some kind (they won't). I can't afford it any way I think about it. It killing me.

Heres hoping my powerball ticket ... ah who am I kidding.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey Ken, maybe we could meet up somewhere and I could drive you to Somersworth. If you live near Concord it shouldn't be a problem. Let me know and I'm sure we can work something out to get you to the meet.

4. Sabaccs_luck

Dec 10, 2003
    that's a cool offer man but as I'm not completely well yet and the weather promises to be fickle at best (from what I see) I may just have to ask for a rain check.

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    No problem man. Did you ever find out what was giving you the problems with your health? Hope the doctors at least figured that out...

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    So where still setting at me and John then....?

Come on EVERYONE Where are you????

DJ !!!!!!!!!!! Jason !!!!!!!!

Is Anyone O U T H E R E ! ! ! . . . . lol :)

Seeya !
    TK

7. Sabaccs_luck

Dec 10, 2003
    best guess at this point is BAD flu followed shortly after by whooping cough, through in the distonic reaction and anxiety and arthritus (from too much tomato products), and I'm depressed and sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Whether there is something else or not I'll have to see. As Whooping cough can last for quite a while.

The annoying part is feeling like you might have gotten over it only to hack up a lung and get worse again.

8. Renderking_Fisk

Renderking_Fisk Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2002
    I'm still here in Rindge New Hampshire... I've been thinking of having a lawn party for my fellow Indy fans and might want to include you people as well.

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Renderking,

Sounds Great. I have NO idea where Rindge NH is? But we always like to meet new Star Wars folk. lol :)

We are now located in Somersworth NH. We still meet once a month. Dates do change, but it is always on a Sunday and your more then welcome to stop by.

By the way are you going to C3? You had mentioned something about your Indy buds? We are set and booked. Not everyone in our group can make. But it does look like we have 3 or 4 going. It should be a great time.

SeeYa!
    TK

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello EVERYONE!!

Well I have found another member..lol

I have found.... Brandon. :)

Thats right our fav. model maker is back. I talk to him yesterday. He has been off working on a new job. He had to be gone for a couple week working on it. But he is back. SO he should see him at the next meeting. I have his number and well call him with the info, for he has no pc at this time. But thats ok. At least we found someone....lol

Now...... wheres DJ & Jason?

SeeYA!!
    TK

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    OK Guy's,

Looking for anyone that wish for the late night/ early day road trip!!

That's right a night time road trip. Here's the plan. I we ALL know April 2nd. means NEW Star Wars figures.

Starting at 12pm till 2am the local Toys'R'Us is having a Star Wars party!!! At 6am the full collection goes on sale at Wal-mart. ( they have lay-away!!) Then on the way to work. I hit Target for the Darth Vader elusive!! ( which I can check to see what I can get for anyone) Oh, what a day, what a DAY!!

So if anyone wish to hang out late night. Be the first get the NEW stuff. Let me know.

SeeYa!!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.