main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

roll playing?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    when oh when will the next roll playing meeting be? although clockworks shop is a good place to have the meeting we can always have them some where else. I know josh was interested but had some time issues that have since cleared up. so he has no excuse to avoid it. input people.

what happened to clockwork anyways? He hasnt logged on in almost a month. Joey , Michael you guys know him whats up?

2. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i am a little interested in it too . i wanted to wait for a few people to get good at it so i could learn better .

3. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I last stopped in there about 2 weeks ago, I think he's just busy with wedding plans.

Joey saw him on Sunday, he may have a better idea.

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Here's the deal, I'm not quite up to speed enough to be able to run a game. I haven't done any role playing in years, and I was never a gamemaster.

I'd be happy to host the games, but we need someone who can GM until I get caught up again. That was Jefferson, and I figured he had just gotten caught up in his wedding, so I haven't bugged him about it.

Is there anyone out there w/ some GM/DM experience who would like a run a few short adventures until we all get up to speed?

5. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    here's the deal. Bartlett wants to run the star wars game but noone posts in clockworks' rpg threads and no one comes for the card game tournaments either so he's basically called it off unless everyone really wants to.

6. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    'K, the last time we had scheduled for game, had to be cancelled, and I PM'd Jefferson to find out when the next one was and didn't get an answer. There was interest, there was just oblviously some confusion and time issues.

7. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    he posted a topic about the RPG day, a rescheduling and noone responded, so he just told me noone's interested so he doesn't care to do it anymore. oh well, you guys can get together sometime and play it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.