main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Attack_of_the_Ewoks, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attack_of_the_Ewoks

Attack_of_the_Ewoks Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Anyone else have this game and like it? :)

2. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    I havn't played the second one yet, but I have linked up with Chris Sawer when he took some ride recordings with the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain, he is a bonefied Genius and one hell of a nice guy.

3. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I've played I, Corksrew Follies, and Loopy Landscapes, but not 2... yet.

4. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    Nope don't have it. I used to have the first one.
    The Giraffe lost out!

5. XaeroN9ne

XaeroN9ne Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    RCT2 kicks @@s...
    i only a few problems with it. when i make a large park in the senario editor, too many people enter my park before i can get enough built for them and they start all walking in a loop in one small section of the park and they cant get out of the loop. sometimes i get hundreds of people walking in the same loop.

also you know how when you edit land there are the different size selections you can pull up or down, and then if you click down once more past the single square, it makes it so when you pull up or down on the land it makes sloped mountains? well, you can only do that in the senario editor! why the heck did they take that away from in-game play?

and third, they took out the coasters with the LIM launcher sections. IMO that coaster was the most fun to use to make crazy and insane coasters, now i have to use lift hills for everything...

other than that, the game is a great improvement on the first.

6. Attack_of_the_Ewoks

Attack_of_the_Ewoks Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    yep. the turbo lim boosters are gone. another bad part is i build huge parks and people get in the back and get tired and wanna leave and lower the park rating.

7. XaeroN9ne

XaeroN9ne Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    You should put another entrance at the back of the park... i think you can place 3 or 4 entrances to your park. but you can only use the senario editor to place entrances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.