main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jedidc, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedidc

jedidc Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2002
    Has anyone played this demo yet? I played it earlier this week and had some fun. It seems like the game will be pretty cool b/c it is 3D now opposed to 2D. Does anyone like these sort of Tycoon games?

2. Shackleton

Shackleton Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2004
    I've tried the demo, and it definitely looks cool. I really like the new 3D engine that's in use for the game, as opposed to the old 2D one used in the first two games. I think this version of RT has much potential, and I'm eagerly waiting for it to he released. It was announced yesterday that the game had gone gold, so development is finally finished. I think this game is one that I'll definitely look into buying.

3. jedidc

Apr 24, 2002
    Yeah, it looks pretty good. I think the Coaster Cam will be cool too b/c it's something that those who have played the previous games have never been able to do. I'm hoping it's as good as it looks.

4. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Being a big fan of the first 2 RCTs, I can't wait for this.

I think everyone's favorite thing it that you can ride the rollercoasters now, but I'm darn happy about being able to imprt coaster from the first 2 games into 3D form. :D

5. jedidc

Apr 24, 2002
    I didn't realize that you were going to be able to import coasters from the previous games. That seems like a really cool idea. Anyways, for those of you that are excited, the game went gold the other day. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/rollercoastertycoon3/news_6110225.html What do y'all think? You guys going to buy the game?

6. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Oh yes. I'll be up at Target a dayor two before the release date. RCT2 popped up there about then. :p

7. ColonelSandurz

ColonelSandurz Jedi Master star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    The demo is great, once you get the unlimited money and unlimited time hacks....

I pre-ordered it online, and I'll get the game a full week early...

I keep my site up to date whenever something new is posted, so for updates, check http://www.colonelsandurz.com

The official site never is updated...

8. jedidc

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks for the link. I'm getting more and more excited for the full version. The more I talk about the game, the more little tidbits I've picked up from other people all over. I'm debating whether to pre-order it or just get it when it comes out. Any thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.