main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Romance of the Three Empires Begining

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LuBusVassal, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ONWARD SHALL WE GO!

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I think we should start now .. other ppl can join in later?

3. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    let's get the three sides to post histories and beliefs and background and stuff and then start

4. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Bueno Idea...

All Leaders must post a history of their side. The histories begin after the first battle, which will be the beginning shortly. All leaders and their officers will be stationed together during the first battle.

Jukamsu will be front line, Scythian will come from the west and Nymto from the east. We will surround that renegade Tumc Swui and tear his forces apart. [I will be Tumc Swui as well as LuBu] We fight either in space [aboard ships] or in the field of coruscant [its been 1 mil. years!]

In your descriptions explain why you want to be ruler, your weaknessess and strengths, and how you met whoever you're starting out with.
    --------------------------------------------

Jukamsu was formed by the ambitious[sp?] LuBu. He wished to bring the glaxy to a serenity under his rule. He views himself as right and just, though he can be extremly brash and foolhardy at times, especially during battle or with a few drinks. He wants to rule because he wants to, not because the galaxy needs it, therefore LuBu's troops aren't the best, fighting for what your leader wants and not for some sort of benevolant cause will do that. But with expert tactitions and strong leaders, they can overcome their weaknesses. During the battle against Tumc Swui, LuBu met a Strong Teacher and his pupil in battle. He quickly took a liking to them and after the battle was finished they kept in touch. Now they work together agianst Shu ad Wei... er.. I mean Scythian and Nymto[I based this on Wu of the Three Kingdoms]

5. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Shu, Wu, and Wei were the Three Kingdoms in "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". I was just comparing Shu to Scythian, though it sounds more like Wei.

6. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The Nymto faction rose from a troupe of mercenaries. They soon developed political prowess as well as military and evolved into a full-fledged political power. Having gained control of several systems, they have decided that the current lack of leadership is the perfect time to begin their expansionism and earn their place in the galaxy. The Nymto has a near-communistic state deriving from their state of equality when they were mercenaries, which actually works rather well. The government is strongly military driven, but all those who work hard are rewarded according to their labors. When they made this decision they turned to Ger-Jana Jered, one of the oldest commanders of the troupe. His father had been the first chief tactician of the Nymto and Jered grew up in the tradition. He eagerly accepted this calling, working to lead his people to their rightful place in the galaxy.

7. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Now we may start!!

Because this is the beginning we will start the first battle here, for it is more of a prequal than part of the actual game.

We begin in Space. Tumc Swui will come in hear on route to his military base. He has a convoy of ten ships. When in attacked those ships will link together so the troops inside can form together to repel attacks.

Each Officer or Linked Ofcciers are on one ship along with their troops. They then board and fight their way until they fufill their objectives. Jukamsu units will be the foward line, Scythian will come in from the left and Nymto comes from the right. It'll be easy to board. The Prime Minister will remain in the rear and come in later.

We loose if he dies, We win if Tumc Swui is caught or killed.

8. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Okay, so all my posts were deleted by a confused and jumpy Mod. There seems to be no record of me anywhere, except for my last couple of posts. I will try to recreate what was once here under my regular name, Shadoloo. I was planning on using this name more, but that idea has just been killed since there is nothing left of my identity.

9. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    I'M GOING TO JOIN WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

First Name: Tredlos
    Last Name: Lockeheart
    Expertise: Army
    Species: Human
    Weapon: Compsite long bow, with bladed bridge close and far range.
    Extra weapon: Bladed Shot gun.
    Head gear: Sage hood
    Body Armor: Sage robe
    Eye Color: green
    Hair Color: Light brown
    # of soldiers who follow you: 645
    Link to other Players: Sheen
    Side*: Nymto
    Personal history: Tredlos faught for Sheen for many years as a comander in the Great Falleen War, The Sage and the Genral had soon become Friends and would discuss plans. Tredlos would always be trying too save those that they could convert and mend back too health and use against their oppents. Soon Tredlos was disconected from Sheen when he left the planet he was on, They soon remet and rejoined forces.

And I beleive there is a place open Grand Admiral?

10. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Before I post I want to make sure I'm being universally correct. What kind of ships do we command? Everyone on a capital ship? Everyone has their own assault shuttles? Also, Nymto seems to be lacking soldiers, do you want us to repost the numbers we control?

11. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    all right, we now have to wait until 666 find or remakes his profile, a leaderless faction isn't a faction. And the class of the ship isn't important. Seeing as how its one million years after the Yuuzahn Vong crisis ended then the ships are probably new, more spacious, and power conservative. An idea I though was to have the ships have less gravity like gundum wing.

And darkJediTJ how can you be an army man and be a grand admiral? Doesn't matter, We'll sort it out later, Deamon can appoint you.

12. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Sorry for the delay, this is an abbreviated version of what was once my profile

First Name: Shadoloo
    Last Name: Nuruodo
    Expertise: Army
    Species: Chiss
    Weapon: Battlesword
    Extra weapon:concealed crossbow/projectile launcher
    Head gear: Battle helmet
    Body Armor: Mandalorian steel battle armor
    Eye Color: red
    Hair Color: Blue/black
    # of soldiers who follow you:1600
    Link to other Players: Dark Overlord (I think thats the name)
    Side*: Bud
    Personal history: Born and raised in the Chiss tradition, Shadoloo was a student of Chiss philosophy and beliefs, and the philosophies of various other ancient civilizations and species. He served his time in the Chiss military, eventually earning a prestigous generalship. Finding the galactic govornment to be weak, inefficient, and rapidly corrupting, Shadoloo left his people's service and joined the military of the galactic govornment. He worked slowly to manipulate and change the beurocratic system as he rose in the ranks, creating a large following of like-minded followers, and a group of corrupt enemies. His goal is to reform the structure of the galaxy to be more like Chiss tradition, and therefore eliminate the rampant weakness and corruption. Shadoloo earns the respect and loyalty of his men and women by treating them equally and leading from the front, never the back.

FACTION DESCRIPTION:
    The Society of Bud (name not final!) and the armies of Bud which serve it, strive to eliminate the weakness, corruption, insurrection, and incorrect belief systems of the galaxy proper, by manipulating and changing the systems to follow the Chiss tradition more closely. The armies of Bud, and its leader, Shadoloo, fight for ideological reasons, but are willing to accept new concepts, or persecute radically altered beliefs.

13. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    since im a GA, i was wondering, can we build naval bases and the ships were using, what type are they.

I have an idea for all the ships,

BSD
    Boarding Class Star Destroyer
    Length- 1200 meters
    Crew- 1500 Crewmen + 5000 Boarders/Defenders = 6500 men
    Weapons-
    60 Boarding Tubes (long tubes that connect to the other ships)
    100 Grapple Guns
    50 Tractor Beam Projectors
    Support ships-
    15 Boarding Transports (27 meter ship with a boarding crew of 50)

this is my idea of the ships we should use, or something like it.

14. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    All right then. And Lon_Live_the_Rebels... I doubt thats power conserving. Good idea though... make it a little smaller take out alot of the projectors and such and you probably got a good ship.

We shalkl begin now! I give the honors of first post to the bud/scythian leader 666.

15. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Oh, um, you want me to do the first post? I was kinda hoping to have some sort of direction as to how this thing will happen before I begin to post, but here goes nothing...

The convoy of ships moved in a straight line towards the planet of Coruscant. Beneath a dust cloud in the distance, Shadoloo and his forces waited for the seperatists to reach the planet's gravity well.

One of the bridge officers gazed out at the passing ships. "Coruscant...what a strange planet to make a captiol of. I wonder what the rebels were thinking when they decided to move there."

Shadoloo heard the comment and walked over to the officer. "It is not our place to wonder, but to fight and die. Wondering is for scholars and scientists, not warriors and officers. Are the other fleets in place?"

"We just recieved word that all three fleets are in position, and are ready to move out on your signal. But, sir, how do we know what ship their leader is on?"

Shadoloo stared at the officer "I thought I just explained what wondering is for...it doesnt matter what ship the rebel chief is on, they are all enemies. If even one of the opposition escapes, then it will be a failiure for us. As soon as I reach the docking tube, then leave the dust cloud and engage the tractor beams. We are closest to the convoy, and so will be the first aboard. We will take the first blood, but we will also get the chance to make the most kills. That is what matters here."

He left the bridge and took a drop shaft down to the main docking tube chaimber. The ship lurched as it accelerated towards the enemy. The lights in the docking tube bay suddenly turned red, then yellow as the tractor beams were engaged. The ship slowed and the lights turned green as the docking tubes were extended. The tention in the chaimber was intense as the tubes met the other ship. The airlocked doors opened, and the lights changed to blue. A roar went up as the army charged through the tubes and into battle...

[hr]

Not too sure where to go from here.

16. Zerohazard

Zerohazard Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    umm..daemon what exactly do you want me to do?

17. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC: That doesn't matter what do I do? J/K But how do we join in?

18. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    just be on one of the ships
    LuBu was anxious. The first ship had allready docked with an enemy vessel and the other enemy ships were closing together. He and his troops would come in next, cutting through the main window of the enemy flagship. The Renegade Tumc Swui would die today, Sky Scorcher's three blades would see to it.

He turned to look at his men. There were five of them, five majors with ten seargents under them. Each one had ten troops. The five majors would follow LuBu and the seargents would folow their own paths. LuBu swore for Tumc Swui's death, drawing blood to solidify it. Each of the majors swore to, also swearing to protect their lord LuBu aswell ((I, LuBu's Vassal was among those)).

The ship reared in to the flagship, allready docked with the other ships of the rebel convoy. It slid right up to the top of the flagship and connected to the bridge. A hole bore through and the tube docked. LuBu pushed off the seat and flew across the room, bouncing out the door and through the docking hatch, cutting down two pilots as he did((Less gravity!)).

"Men, Go!" he said, slicing through the captain and jousting a comm expert, both drawing beam sabers. "Follow your captains! Bodyguards, we shall take the lead!"
    General idea people, only PC's you should really have trouble killing, cause you'll interact with someone who can block. If you see fit to have your character struggle with a NPC then you can, just dictate both moves.

PS. Tactitions have less of a role now than in later times, when the empires will actually be fighting and great battle will need to be thought out. This tactition is the Minister of State.

19. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Here we go..

-----------------
    Meniron looked out thruw the small window at the enormus ship he was closing in on.
    The cloaking device was working perfectly.
    Smooth and silently the ship docked with the enemy ships left side and a hole was cut up in the wall.
    With a swift mov with the hand the 20 assasins secured the area and Meniron sent a message.

A short holo transmission came for Shadoloo

To:Shadoloo

Sir, we have sucessfully borded the enemy ship where the leade ir hiding, we have not been detected...yet.
    Shall we continue and eliminate the leader or should we wait for a better time?

End transmission

Meniron took one step into the enemy ship and told the others to stay on guard.

20. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Both to bump and to clearify:

No god modding

No impossible acts [being at two places at once, blowing whole planets up w/out deathstars or darksabers]

Use power wisely, that means planetary shields and cloaking devices and things of the sort should be used with caution and have some boundries, like they fall quickly or everything in the ship turns to no lights or something. Now back t needless killing.

LuBu's men had allready taken the bridge and the four rooms adjacent. Using his halberd he cut open the door to the next room. Four soldiers and a seargent were waiting.

LuBu pushed himself off what remained of the door and jousted at the seargent. The seargent parrayed, going for a slash at LuBu. Using the length of the halberd LuBu blocked and shoved the blunt end into the seargent's stomach, pulling the sharp end into a soldier coming behind him. Swinging the hablerd above his head he cut off the arm of a soldier, bringing it back to slice through his stomach. His bodyguardswent to work on the last two soldiers, easily taking them out.

The two seargents following LuBu took their men through the door. LuBu inspected the room. There were moniters on the far wall, and a seriers of computer boards on the other. "This must be the securtity room" LuBu declared, seeing the images on the moniters. Shaduloo's [sp?] men were killing wave after wave of Tumc's men with ease. LuBu was impressed. Looking at another moniter he saw a fat man in royal gowns running. Tumc Swui! He realized. "To section E area 7. We shall take Tumc Swui's head!" LuBu and his men plowed on.

21. Shadoloo

Shadoloo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2002
    Shadoloo's force reached a reinforced bulkhead which the enemy had fled behind. As the demolition crew went to work, Shadoloo read the reply to his earlier message, then sent his reply:

<If you can capture Tumic Swui alive, without threat of excessive casualties, then do so. If that is not likely, then pursue with intent to kill>

He sent the message just as several small detonator rods ignited, blowing the blast door away from the wall. On the other side, several dozen rebels turned away from the narrow doors they were trying to get through, and drew their weapons once again.

Shadoloo lunged foreward, swiping two of the enemy blades out of the way with his sword. Instead of landing gracefully behind his opponenets, the gravity temporarily fell, and Shadoloo went careening into the wall. He pushed off of the wall again, leaving a spot of bright red blood where his nose hit the wall. A pike sliced across his arm, but was stopped by the Chiss' armor. He swung his sword around, removing a limb from one of his enemies, and letting the low gravity spin him around into the thinly armored body of another rebel.

The attacking army was faring well in the low gravity, at an advantage since they spend a third of their training time in Zero-G chaimbers. Shadoloo kicked off a wall, sword point first, but before he could reach his target, the gravity reengaged, dropping the general to a painful halt on the floor. He rolled sideways once, then again, away from falling blades. A small arrow-shaped bolt left the small projectile launcher beneath his gauntlet, dropping one of the enemy, while his men finished off the other.

By the time Shadoloo had stood up and oriented himself, the boarding party had already run on into the bowels of the ship. The general followed, silently cursing whoever decided to play with the gravity in the middle of a battle. A message came in through his earpiece:

<Bridge and engine room secured. Encountering resistance in mess hall and crew quarters. Advancing to hangar bay>

Some good news, at least.

22. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Mairam semi-stepped out of her shuttle. Her bodyguards moved to form a protective bubble around her. Although she had argued that she did't need any let alone 6, they had insisted upon coming.

She immediatly began to run statistics, and layouts of the ship, and what she knew about her quarry through her mind.

Finally after her bodyguards gave her a list of the secured areas, the answer clicked.

"I believe I know where he is going" she said. When one of her guards looked at her quizzically, she said with a slight smile. "Alright, I know where he is going"

She pointed down a corrider. "The last place possible, the crew quartesrs just beyond the mess hall, he can reach a small escape pod bay. He knows his chances of survival are about what they are if he remains onboard, whicch is about 3 in 450."

Her guards yelled orders and more soldiers came out of the shuttle.

"I'm going with you" Mairam declared.

Her head body guard glared at her. "No" he said. "I'll not be punished for your foolhardieness."

Mairam glared at him. "I'm going" she stated. And then she headed towards the direction she had indicated. "And besides" she called back. "I don't have a father that you report to. And if something changes you'll need me there, and you know it".

23. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: If you don't post what you are doing, I can get you started. Oh yea, DarkJediTK, I'd prefer you were Grand Admiral, with a small boarding party that answers to you and your ship only, as opposed to being assigned to various ships.

IC: Ger-Jana Jered preferred a small ship. Unnoticed, able to go atmosphere, and not too many people he had to yell at. Holo images surrounded him. Mairam was already heading into the ship, and Cyan was heading in. Tredlos was acting as flagship, hoping to draw any attention from Jered's ship. The Cerean opened a faction-wide comm channel. "Mairam, I'm sorry, but we can't afford to lose our chief tactician. I can't do it on my own. You may stay on the ship, but I need you to stay out of the fray. As for Cyan! I need you to accompany Mairam's forces in getting Tumic Swui. KILL HIM! If we capture him and he escapes, then he'll pose a threat, kill him while you can. Tredlos: Keep posing as the flagship. We'll get support for you to enhance the illusion. Stay near Mairam's boarding, just in case you need to pull her out.
    TAG: My officers

24. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Meniron resieved the transmission, well then men. move on forward slowly. He pushed a button and a blinkin started in the small ship. THe men moved out of the area and he closed a door, blew up the lock and soon an explosion made noise, three rebells was killed when investigated the explotion.

The 21 men made way level by level in the ship, un-noticed by the rebells untill they walked into a room with no return and many rebells showed up in their backs.

ITS A TRAPP! CLOSE THE DOORS!

3 of the assasins where killed before the door was closed and jammed.

To: Shadoloo

We are trapped for the moment, all atemps to capture/alliminate the leader is called of for now, asistanse would be of great help.

End Transmission

25. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Georged watched from monitors in his ship of the battle, then he called upon the other ships in his small fleet, "I want boarding partys on those other ships, i want them captured, not destroyed!"

Then even more shuttles and boarding tubes unleached onto another ships, unloading georges personal troops that are trained for space combat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.