1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Romance of the Three Empires Begining

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LuBusVassal, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadoloo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Shadoloo recieved the message, then found where on the ship it was sent from. He sprinted to catch up with the rest of his forces. The corridors were becoming more empty, and more blood-stained than they were before. The forces were moving foreward faster than they had anticipated.

"Captain," He called to one of the group leaders, "Take command here, I have a situation to attend to. Keep pushing foreward, but keep the intersections guarded. We don't want the rebels sneaking up on us from behind." The captain gave an affirmative and ordered the soldiers foreward. Shadoloo designated three platoons to follow him, and they set off across the ship. They reached the wall behind which the message had come from, and set charges into the wall.

Seconds later, a massive explosion ripped through the wall, sending shrapnell and dust into the air. The soldiers rushed into the room, striking at anything that wasn't wearing friendly colors.

Shadoloo was about to jump through the hole and assist his men, when something in his peripheral vision caught his attention. Through a window to the outside, a familiar figure could be seen climbing into an antigrav tube which connected to another rebel ship.

Tumic Swui! The slightly rotund figure of a man closed the vaccuum seal behind himself, then the antigravity activated, sending him flying up to the other end of the tube. Behind him, groups of guards repeated the process to reach the other ship.

Shadoloo called into his comlink, on an open channed "I have identified the target. He has just left the flagship and has boarded a secondary support vessel, currently connected to this ship. I am in pursuit, requesting all available backup."

A crackling voice came back as he ran through the corridors to reach the tube which the rebels had just used.

<Remain where you are, we do not have positive identification on the target. Tacticians believe that Swui is still aboard the flagship. He has been known to use body doubles. I repeat, do not pursue...> The transmition was cut off as Shadoloo closed the door to the tube behind him, and was rocketed several hundreds of meters to the connecting ship in seconds. The antigrav leveled off as he reached the other end, then grabbed on to the hand and feet rails, which cut the gravity. Suddenly he was staring down at a quarter of a mile long drop, as he fumbled to open the door to the other ship.
  2. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Sheen stood next to Tredlos, his good friend, and looked about himself in the frenzy that beheld. They stood on one of the many Nymto ships, but there was a difference to this one. It was posing as the flagship, a decoy, until Daemon got away. Sheen did not really mind being on this ship, it's where the action was, where the most danger was. Sheen liked that, it posed a challange.

At the moment, a few more smaller ships pulled by them, protecting them to enhance the illusion of them being the flagship. They kept close to Mairam's boarding, being ready to pull her out if need be it.

He looked at Tredlos "Any word from Daemon?"
  3. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    McArthur waited for the right time to unleash his highly trained army, being attached to the ship for quite some time, he waited untill the enemy's forces were more concitrated on this area,

::wispering::

"Alright men, as we break on through to the other side, slay the defending force as if it were more important that anything in the world. On the count of 3, cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. 1...2...3 CHARGE!"

With a Loud cry that rivaled that of a million men, McArthur jumped into a compartment of the ship with many a defenders waiting but faced the wrong way, They caught them by suprize. In the far corner the bulk of the enemy's were gaurding a door, that had looked if it had been blasted into already. McArthur knew he must fight for that door. With his skimitar in hand, he sliced threw men on his conquest of this section of ship.

Tag: Allies
  4. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry for my Absence.

IC:

The Sage Turned too Sheen, "not of much, just of that too Keep posting as Flag ship as we have done. Sheen I will be asking permission to send a small group back too the main ship after we are finished with this
  5. JarJar120 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll join. If I can

First name:Heron
    Last name:Fel
    Expertes:Army Tacticion
    Species:Human
    Weapon:A Beam Sithe, (like that thing the GrimReper uses.)
    Head Gear:none. short hair cut.
    Body armor:Thick lether vest, metal scall hood. long strip of material, baring tribe simbal tide around waist, hanging down right side.
    Eye color:Brown
    Hair color: Black
    #of soldiers that follow you:1678
    link to other players:None yet.
    Side:Nymto
    Personal History: Heron grew up in Kessal, the home of his famaly and tribe, the Doran Pire. He lernd to fight at an erly age. Fighting in the Tornamants with his custom beam sithe, he returnd his famaly to the throne. Now he is ruler, and he has railed his tribe memders to fight with him, he has pledged there alliance to the Nymto.
    (Who evers in charge of Nymto give me a rank, and I'll get right on this thing.)
  6. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Meniron suluted at his leader, followed him with his eyes and nodded small and screamed out to his men to continue to take over the ship.

Meniron himselfe followed his leader right behind him, he wasn´t going to leave his leade all alone.
  7. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: You may join, just... after the battle, sorry. Or you can work it out with whoever is in charhge of Nymto.

IC:
    LuBu headed for the quarters where Tumc Swui had a personal escape pod. So far there were no rebels in sight, and it looked as if he would be able to find Tumc Swui first and kill him with minimal resistance.

Passing door after door of crew Quarters LuBu noticed a shape in the side of a door ahead. "Stop!" he yelled to his bodyguards. Too late, two were speared by a man in elaborate dress's forcepike. "You slime! I will avenge my men's deaths!" LuBu cried as he charged the man.

The three remaining bodyguards rushed, only to be countered by four bodyguards of the Elaborately Dressed Man's own.

"I am one of Tumc Swui's bodydoubles, Tumc Swen. Swui is my brother, and I will not allow you to kill him." The man said. He made an over head swipe down which LuBu sliced out of the way. LuBu tried a hit with a stab with the blunt end of his halberd, which missed it's mark as a bodygueard pushed Swen out of the way. Swen then made a spin, summoning all his power. LuBu blocked but was thrown to the gound. Swen approached LuBu, still on the ground. Preparied to make an over head slice, LuBu suddenly brought his halberd across the mans chest from right to left. Swen fell, his pike stabing and deactivating next to LuBu's head.

Getting up LuBu declared "None can stop me, you four shall die!" to the body guards of Tumc Swen. Frightened, they tried to run away, foolishly turning their backs to LuBu's bodyguards. All four were cut down.

EDIT: It comes to my attention that, after playing a round of Kessen, it'd be totally awsome to have "Magicians" who would really be our friendly Jedi Knights. A Magician class that used force lightning and such and weren't corrupt n such. After Vergere's realization we could have magicians and pull it off. Just a thought, We could have tactitions be magicians aswell... what does 666 and Dameaon[sp?] say?
  8. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Ah, Mister Fel... you wish a job... hmmmmmm... Is it alright if you be a general working under my chief one? Or would you rather be a sub-tactician to my chief one of those?

IC: Jered cursed. He hadn't heard from his officers lately. What was going on? He knew they were better than this. "This is Jered calling all officers," he ventured over the comm. "Please report your status, repeat: please report your status."
  9. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    Jukamsu:
    LuBu[me]-Leader
    Douglas McArtur[Thok] -Grand General
    George Patton[Long_Live_The_Rebels] -Grand Admiral
    Tactical Leader
    no other officers

Bud:
    Shooloodu Naroodu[666]-Leader
    Meniron Besmah[The_Dark_Overlord] -Grand General
    Grand Admiral-less
    Tactical Leader
    no other officers

Nymto:
    Ger-Jana Jared[Dameon]
    Sheen Xavier[Jedi_Master_Damir] -Grand General
    Tredlos Lockeheart[DarkJediTJ] -Grand Admiral
    Mariam[Mayo_Solo] -Tactical Leader
    Cyan Teraccai[Zerohazard] -Commando
    Heron Fel [JarJar120] -Army Tactition
    no other officers

Ye Gads!!! Nymto has so many and Jukamsu and Bud has little... maybe 666 and I should go look for some new recruites... or should we just make NPC's? Heron Fel[JarJar120] I will gladly offer the position of Tactical leader if you were to defect to my side! haha, or whatever.
  10. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    You see, we're mercenaries. We pay our people well. None of this wishy-washy "good for the galaxy" or "good always prevails" stuff. We adopt the morals of whoever bids the highest. [face_laugh] And everyone gets paid for the number of people he shoots. Who wouldn't want to join our side?
  11. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: I think the magician idea is great. Now I kinda want to demote myself to tactician 8-}

Shadoloo heard the response that there was backup coming. He turned on a tracking device attached to his belt so he could be found, then set off into the peripheral ship. This ship, much smaller than the one he had first landed on, seemed to be abandoned. The outer ring of corridors was completely deserted. Whoever he had followed had definately not left the ship yet.

He took a turn into the center of the vessel, and came to an open hatchway and looked around the side. He was faced by a very large, round, bowl-shaped, open room, filled from side to side with armored and armed rebels. At the other side of the bowl, Shadoloo could see his target. Between the two of them stood well over a thousand of the most well armed and armored soldiers since the battle had begun.

A fiinger was pointed, words shouted, and all the heads in the room turned to look at the door which Shadoloo had been standing by. A cry went up, and the horde of rebels swarmed for the exits, and at the general who had stared for a moment too long.

Shadoloo sprinted through the corridors, knowing that trying to stand alone against such a large force was suicide. He tried to reach the lift tube, to send a message to those back on the main ship. He rounded a corner, and ran straight into his Grand General. He stumbled, picked himself up again, and yelled "Evac, evac, now!"

He grabbed Meneron's shoulder and ran for the lift tube. To his horror, a platoon of the rebels already was waiting there, standing over the dead bodies of four of Shadoloo's soldiers who had come to assist him./>
  12. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm here!

IC: Mairam groaned as she heard the order come over the comm. Her bodyguards however rejoiced when they heard it. They probably realize that they don't have to babysit me. she thought bitterly.

"Can I at least remain here" she asked.

"It's too close ma'am" was her head bodyguards reply.

"I need to be close" she argued.

The man shook his head. "Orders are orders, and I have to follow them just like you" he said. "Now come".

Mairam folded her arms across her chest. Then followed her bodyguards.

"Fine" she said. "You're just going to have to keep me updated, and get me blueprints of the ship".

She then followed the leader further from the fray.
  13. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    But your communists! Who wants to join a communist party [alot apperantly]? Ah well. Shu and Wu teamed up alot to take down Wei, it didn';t work but they did. Maybe Jukamsu and Bud should do the same... later. While I'm speaking to you Deamon, whats your opinion on the magician thing? tactitions become magicians [Jedi] n can do Magical [Force] things. There is no Light or Dark so thats not an issue. Plus it gives tactitions something to do in battle, rather than just watch their plans unfold, they can live them.
    --------------------------------------------
    LuBu ran foward down the hall. He made a turn and saw a flood of rebel troops, all facing the other way. He knew that even with his skill and his advantage of attacking from behind he would never be able to come out alive. He grabbed a comm, turned it on and called up Patton and McArther, his Grand General and Grand Admiral respectively. They would have enough troops and they themselves would be quite an asset. One he finished he turned on his beacon and charged. He only needed Patton and McArther for clean up.

LuBu swung his halberd in a right to left swipe with one hand, not an easy task. He cut through a dozen men, slicing them in half from the back. From their screams a hundred more turned around, activating their force pikes. "Oh shavit" LuBu said under his breath.

TAG: LLtR, Thok
  14. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Hearing the call of his leader, McArthur located the source of the distress call, which was only 2 compartments away. Taking an about face, McArthur bolted into the ajacent room, only to be full of rebel scum. Taking a sword from one of his bodyguards, Douglas began a whirlwind attack twards the center of the enemies. Bodyparts flew into all directions as McArthurs men wathced in horror for McArthur had slain 45 men by himself in a matter of seconds.

Wiping the blood from his face, he turned to his men.

"On to the next room, Nothing can harm our leader!"

Moving to the door, the control pannel had been destroyed. Attaching explosive to the door, McArthur stood back to see a blast infront of him. Smoke filled his vision, and behind the smoke, he could see a battle in progress.

"LETS RIDE DO OR DIE! GUNG HO GUNG HO!"

Tag: LUBu
  15. DarkJediTJ Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Well I am a Sage, Am I able too use any type of Magic? But if I can, I ask that you Limit it, coz Sages are suppose too be just mysterious, so like maybe Mind tricks and stuff and Mind cloaking.

---------------------------------------------

The Sage Moved around his ship as it was Bussling around. "Sheen, Any Reports yet? I would like too know whats happening back at the main station.

TAG: Damir
  16. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Meki stumebled for a second or two and then ran after his leader, pulling his long beamsword.
    Facing the rebells he stepped infront of his leader.
    "Run damnit! Find another way! I´l take care of these rebell scum.."
  17. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Well, we're talking about real communism here, not the Lenin/Stalin corrupt dictatorish stuff. I vote for tacticians having magic powers. Not Jediish, more like a force adept if you know the d20 RPG, which is more shamanish anyway.

IC: Jered sighed. Nothing was coming back, except from Mairam. "All factions," he called out. "Has anyone heard from anyone of my officers? If not, how are your commanders doing?"
  18. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The shouts of the approaching rebels told Shadoloo that turning back was not a good choice. He said "I appreciate the valiancy, but this is not the best time for suicide."

Shadoloo ran ahead of the general, jumping and diving at the rebels around the lift tube. He collided with two of the soldiers, knocking them backwards and into the tube which he had come up in. Because the artificial gravity had not been engaged, the soldiers fell into the tube, and tumbled down hundreds of meters to the ship connected to it. Shadoloo grabbed onto one of the rails lining the side of the tube, breaking his fall. He tried to reach for the switch that would reverse the pull of gravity in the tube and engage the artificial gravity to allow slower, safer descent back to the main ship. His hand was batted away, and the rebels tried to cut him down.

He could not reach his own sword and still hold on, so he swung back and fourth, feeling like an idiot, holding on to the hand rail on the far side of the tube. This day was not going well for him.
  19. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Meki turned around and faced the rebbels who came from the bowl-shaped room and attacked them imidetaly cutting of a head and pushing one of them so that they all fell to the ground.

He ran now the way that Shadoloo ran and nearly fell into the tube, Meki grabbed Shadoloo and pulled him up.
    He sent a small transission to his men to come and assist as soon as possible.
    sir. what now? it wont be long untill the rebells will come rushing in here.
  20. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    "I suppose you'll be all I get Grand Admiral. Fine then, we shall plow onward!" LuBu cried, striking down another rebel soldier after another.

They surrounded him, all in a circle. None approached, they just circled. "It's LuBu!" one said under his breath to a coinpatriot. LuBu smiled... he stabbed. The halberd went through the torso of that that said his name and pulled the hlberd back, striking the man behind with the blunt end. He lifted his leg and stomped, swinging the blade around as he did. it killed the men in front, leaving six men behind. One lunged, stabbing him in the back. LuBu screamed. He turned, pulling the spear out of his back. The men were frightened as hell. They turned and ran. He smiled... it hurt as he did.

A bodyguard came to him. "Master, are you ok?" He said. "Get... the medpack. Seal the wound then we shall continue." "But master..." the body guard replied. "I am a Holowat, my body structure is simply weak. It is a small wound. NOW WRAP THE WOUND"
  21. JarJar120 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC:Im whichever gets to fight the most, but I can't post right now.
  22. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Plowing forward infront of his injured leader, McArthur Thrusted his sword into an oncomming rebel. Only problem was the rebel stumbled back with the admirals sword still stuck into him. The rebel ran in a frantic manner and away from the admiral.

McArthur proceded to grab one of his blasters. He aimed for the rebel, pulled the trigger, but to his avail, the shot missed the torso and blew of the rebel's arm and the rebel still ran. Kneeling down for a better shot, the admiral fired one shot again, slicing right threw the rebels cranium.

Running up to the dead rebel, the admiral pulled out his sword, just in the nick of time, for swarming away from him were hundreds of rebel soilders.

"FOLLOW THOSE COWARDS" he yelled "DONT LET THEM GET AWAY!"

Tag LUBU
  23. Miss_Jaina Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello! :) I'd like to join, if that's possible :)

My character is an advisor..if that is a problem I can change what she does..

First Name: Maliessa
    Last Name: Caliessan
    Expertise:Advisor
    Species: Human
    Weapon:blade sword
    Extra weapon:vibroblade
    Head gear: none...
    Body Armor: she wears a miniskirt dress like thing, where would it go?
    Eye Color: Amythest
    Hair Color: Black hair with silver highlights
    # of soldiers who follow you:none
    Link to other Players:I think I work for LuBu..
    Side*: Jukamsu
    Personal history: Maliessa was abandoned by her parents when she was three years old because her parents didn?t have the money to take care of her. She was taken in by a young aristocratic couple who worked in the goverment. She spent many days with her step-father who taught her about military action and she learned the things she would use as an advisor from her step-father?s work.

She left home at nineteen to persue her goal of making her own way i the galaxy. She ended up meeting LuBu after the first battle. He asked her to work with him, and she accepted..and that is where our story begins.. (I do believe)

Hope thats okay :)
    ~Miss Jaina
  24. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Shadoloo was pulled back onto the ledge by his general. Hundreds of screaming rebels reached the far side of the corridor in which they were trapped.

Shadoloo thanked the other, then touched the pad on the wall to engage the artificial gravity in the tube, then dialed it to the point where they would fall at eight meters per second, enought to be able to survive the fall. "Get going. I can delay them." Shadoloo said. Before a protest could be made, Shadoloo pushed Meniron down into the tube, then rolled a grenade down the hallway to stop the foreward most rebels. He then placed a remote mine on the wall of the corridor, and jumped into the hole in the floor and down into the tube.

He experienced a strange and distubing sensation as he fell. His body was suspended slightly, but not enough to keep him in place. Instead he fell at a twelf of maximum velocity, making him queasy and disoriented. When he reached the halfway mark in the long narrow tube which extended between ships, he hit the detonator to the mine, and was soon knocked down by a wave of compressed air, throwing him down to the bottom of the tube with a thunk.
  25. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    [maybe I'll never need to bounce it again...]
    bounce
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.