main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Romance of the Three Empires Begining

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LuBusVassal, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Maki fell down with a .slam.
    He made a couple of sounds and looked around.
    He stood up and took one step forward.. and then .. a slight sound of a body that slamms the floor .
    Meki helped Shadoloo up on his feet.

They where in a small room with three doors.

Where to my lord?

2. Miss_Jaina

Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    Maliessa had been watching the battle from the safety of her quarters, she wasn't the type of person that fought, much to strenous.

She noticed that things were not going exactly as she wished and decided to contact LuBu about that. She decided to send him a comm message.

To: Supreme Commander LuBu

<You are doing things much too predictably and wasting resources we need. I reccomend you consider backing off a bt. And remember, it doesn't matter if we kill him, just that he dies. And if you do well there may be something in it for you when you return. End message.>

Tag: LuBus Vassal

3. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    :D
    IC:
    LuBu's comm went off. It was his Head Advisor advising him to be careful and pull back. He was spo close to Tumc Swui though! How could he do as she had said?

"Men, what should I do?" Lu Bu asked his bodyguards. "Follow as Lady Caliessan says or continue as we've been?" "Master, I do not believe we can withstand the hordes of men Tumc Swui sends forth, allready we have lost two men and you have been wounded. We must go back, regroup with Patton and McArther, if we could find McArther that is." Jukamsu Ji said, one of LuBu's bodyguard. LuBu did as his bodyguards consented. Turtning he left to find Patton. McArther was his student, perhaps he would know where he was. He just wondered who was that that had fallen down the elevator shaft...

TAG Thok
    TAG Long Live the Rebels
    TAG 666 n crew

4. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    OOC: I'm controlling your character a bit here. I hope you don't mind, I can edit or null if you want.

Shadoloo looked at each door. "These weren't here before, when we went up the tube, were they?" He was startled by the appearance of the doors, in what was supposed to be open corridors. The cry of the rebel horde coming down the tube, from the secondary ship to the main, was enough to get them to run through the left door, and down an unremarkable white corridor, with no visible markings or anything to distinguish it from the other corridor.

"Okay, now its getting creepy" Shadoloo said. He tried his comlink...nothing. He tried his datapad's ship map...still nothing. He tried running down another corridor, only to find himself lost again.

"Any ideas that you may have at this time would be greatly appreciated." A group of rebels rounded one corner, coming face-to-face with the two. They tried running down the corridor away from the overwhelming group, only to find themselves faced with a similar force. "Hold them off for a moment." Shadoloo said. He plunged his sword into the wall, and cut a four-foot hole. The portion of the wall fell outwards, pulling Shadoloo with it, through the wall, and down a shaft.

He landed face-down, once again, and rolled over to take stock of his suroundings. Above him was a ten-meter tall impression in the ceiling, illuminated at the top by the small hole he had cut. The cry of the rebels could still be heard above, along with the clash of blades. He spotted a door at one end of the small chaimber he was in. He then called up to his general, "Get down here, there is a way out. We can play with the enemy later."

Not waiting for his companion to follow, Shadoloo ran for the door, opened it, and jumped through to the other side...to be faced with the large, bowl-shaped room which he had left ten minuted before. Down at the bottom of the bowl was the same Tumic Swui who he had pursued earlier, surrounded by a cadre of guards.

[i]This is a little more than creepy now[/i]

[hr]

uhh-wee Uhh-Wee UHH-Wee UHH-WEE [face_silly]

My twilight-zone post...may have some relevance later in the story.

5. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    plowing as forward as the general did, he stumbled into a room with only 10 rebels left. This room was a dead end with no exits. Infront of him the soiders had no choice, they would not be taken alive. They all looked at each other and thrusted thier swords into eachother, commiting a mass suicide.

"what a wasted way to die. Wait, where is my great leader."

Turning behind him, he realized that was not behind him, he decided to head back the way he came from. Along his path he rand into Jukamsu Ji. The general followed him back to the slightly wounded LuBu.

Tag: LUBU

6. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Meki fought the rebell guards for a moment, slicing of arms and legs.
    He heard his leader and made small shrinkels in his forehead when he looked down the hole.
    "Oh, just another trip to the hard floor" he mumbeled to himselfe as he jumped down, landing on the floor and hit his arse and made a small sound like "ungh!"
    He ran to the door and stoped at the side of his leader.

"You know Shadoloo, iv´e always liked you. So now that we will probably die. It does feel a little creepy. So would you do me a little favour? keep the big guy in this room and hold the other guys of me?"

Meki found a crate to hide behind and prepared his sniper blaster.

7. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Jered was furious. The troops weren't responding, the officers weren't responding, no one was responding. He was going to have to do this himself. He pulled the black hood of his light armor over his head. Adjusting the tactical lens over his right eye, he walked out to a bay. His 10 commando bodyguards were there. With a single motion, he led them onto a small docking ship. The tiny craft blasted out of his personal ship, orbiting around Swui's behemoth of a ship. Jered pulled out his comm. A single command told an officer to take control of his ship. The second opened a frequency that the faction leaders used privately. "Hey! My forces aren't responding, so I'm coming in myself. What's the status in there?"

TAG: All faction leaders OR HEARING FROM MY OWN OFFICERS WOULD BE NICE FOR A CHANGE!

8. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Shadoloo shut off his comlink to prevent the noise from attracting any attention. Someone was complaining about their forces being unresponsive...nothing new.

"I love you too, but I'd love you more if you made this shot." Shadoloo whispered. He returned through the door they came in, and hit the panel to close it on the way in. Facing him down were dozens of armed and angry rebels, who seemed to have not looked before they jumped down into the pit.

He drew his sword again, adjusted his personal particle sheild to cover his left side, and awaited the first strike. In the split second before the rebels attacked, he thought about his home, and how he wanted to be skiing down the glaciers outside of his bedroom window at that moment. Then the ever present sense of duty kicked in, followed by the sheer confusion of the last chase. He clearly remembered dropping down the same connection tube between the two ships which he had come up in, then went through a door which wasn't there before, then got lost in an area of Swui's flagship which also wasn't there when he had first arrived, and then fell down a thirty foot drop which took him back to the smaller ship which was at the top of the connection tube he had come from, and was once again only a room and a corridor away from the long, narrow connection tube back to the flagship. Thoughts of how such a thing could have happened were dispelled by the clash of blades upon one another as the enemy began to strike.

9. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Meki searched the room for Swui and found him.
    Swui saw him to and began to walk behind his bodyguards.
    "coward" he said silently.

Meki put the energy on the sniperblaster at max, this he knew would destroy the sniper, but the shot was so powerfull that it could with easy go thruw a wall or two.

PAW!. the shot was fired and a bodyguard died and Swuis body was laying behind it.

This making the bodygurads even more angry,Meki ran to Shadoloo drawing his blade and slicing of an arm of some enemy and defending from another.

"now my dear leader, get out of here. I´l fight these for a moment and then come after you, there is NO way at all we could come out of this alive if we try to kill em´ all"

10. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC: Ooops sorry But I haven't been here for awhile, If Posible could someone tell me whats happening? Sorry... :(

11. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    OOC: Thaz a problem... it sucks when no one decides to play.

IC: LuBu turned to find Patton apoaching. "Patton! Where is McArther, Where were you? We must regroup and attack. Tumc Swui must die!"

Tag Thok(respond)

12. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been very very ill. If I feel better by the end of the weekend, I'll try and post. For now can we just say, that my character has reported back to her shuttle?

13. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    "I will first go to the engine room to try to overload the power core. This ship needs to be destroyed. There are too many rebels here, and I really don't know how we even got back on here. On your way out, call one of the shuttles to pick you up. Don't worry, I will be back with you by the time you leave." Shadoloo ran from the room and down into the bowels of the ship.

14. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Meki whent back the way he tought was the right one. He called a shuttle to pick him up.
    He walked into a dockingbay, there he waited for his leader.

15. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Shadoloo ran into the abandoned engine room, and began turning every knob and valve he could find. Once that was done, he went to the control board and began channeling power into the engine core. He then closed off all exhaust vents and tempurature controls, and ran away. He followed Malki's tracking signal and emerged in the hangar bay, signaling for his general to get aboard the shuttle. He ran on after him, and yelled at the pilot to get away as fast as possible. Behind them, the power core and engines ruptured, causing a volatile chain reaction which would engulf the ship with the bolw-shaped room, and the hundreds of rebels.

16. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    OOC: LuBu, im McArthur, LLTR is Patton also he gave me permission to act as his character.

IC: McArthur.
    as he approached lubu, he heard these few words. "WHERE IS PATTON". Knowing his brother, he probably was lost and was on his way to this location, it would just take some time.

IC: Patton.

Turing down corridor after corridor of blood stained walls, patton finally found the correct route to his leader. Ahead of him stood LuBu with his clone brother McArtur.
    "Where shall we take the attack to now sir?"

Tag LuBu

17. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Im ganna hold out untill this battle is over, unless you whant me to come in, then just tell me.

18. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Maliessa had been watching the battle from her office and shook her head. Of course he was doing something stupid, why didn't he ever listen?

She laughed as she thought of what she'd put hi through when he got back...

19. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Meki sent a message to all the people.

The Enemy´s Leader has be killed, I repeat the Sui has be killed.
    Victory is ours![i/]

20. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Yes, sorry I too will be sitting the first battle out.

21. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Maliessa smiled, the battle was over, and they had won! Pehaps she had been too hard on LuBu...

She decided to consider that after her celebratory glass of brandy.

OOC: I know, it has little point, but hey, I'm bored :p

22. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    George charged a horde of enemies ahead of him, puching them, one by one with his laser blade fists.

"Sir, the commander wants us!"
    George, "okay, tell him i'll be there soon, with more troops."

George retreated from his fight, fleeing with 1000 of his troopers, 2000 soon to follow.

George come up to his commander, "what is it my master?"

Tag: Lubu

OOC:sorry i couldnt post in here that often, i only have a limited time of posting in any thread.

23. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC:SOON,ENTER HERON FEL, SOON, then let all hell brake lose!! [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.