main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Ronald McD House Big Scoop Ice Cream Festival '04

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dork-Vader, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Thanks everybody who came out- great turnout! I got a few pics I'll have to pass along.

The other event is a kids day at WolfChase. Don't know the exact date yet- waiting to hear back from the Buzz. It'll be sometime in the middle of this month.

2. Star_Blazer_M31

Star_Blazer_M31 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    I've just got one thing to say about the lovely adventure at the Agricenter:

THAT WAS NUTS!! 8-}

Had a blast!

-Darth Grace*

3. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    That's why I don't do caricatures at those things anymore!

I almost got into one of the costumes, but wised up!

You guys(and gals!) were great- thanks again.

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Along with the Costume Nazi/Batgeek, I think the other thing that made it so different this year was the fact that we weren't surrounded by folks who we knew. Last year, we had Lin, Patrick, Kevin, and a host of folks from Nightmarez who seemed to care about hamming it up for the kids as much as we did. This year, we had random volunteers number 87, 11, and 3 who really had no clue as to how to act like their characters, and who seemed to care less about interacting with the kids.

5. DarthMule

DarthMule Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2003
    Well, Muley had a good time. Both of 'im. The costume came in and out, the puppet came in and out...he was representin' himself well on behalf of the RMH! He always likes hanging out with his SMT pals!

I've emailed RMH about a few things and suggestions for next year, especially about the air in the costume room.

Was great to see everyone, too. Ol' Sal--wotta trip! heh heh. I forgot what it was he said once, but I determined at that time he needs his own tv show.

Tim, hope you had no problems with that kidney stone junk, man! OUCH! That's two of us in the same month.

Wondering: Who's next?
    *insert mysterious, creepy music here*

6. DarthMule

Jun 6, 2003
    some pics are up at www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule and the direct link to them is

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4898107&uid=1353907

There are some SMT pics on there that can be lifted, too. I have to get a copy of the CD to Tim to get off the other SMT pics I don't have on Muley's site.

7. DarthToddy

DarthToddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2004
    Nice pictures Kevin and Muley!!!

8. DarthMule

Jun 6, 2003
    Thanks, did you notice the photo of Tim, you, Muley, and some geek? It's amazing! That geek looked like me...but, I'm not that fat or bald.

9. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Cool pics, guys. Looks like it was another successful event.

10. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Yep, very successful- and with that post I'm going to go ahead and lock this murf off...

Uh, Mandy, Tim, a little help here...Rhonda? Anybody know how to lock this thread..?

11. WonderPants

WonderPants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 6, 2003
    You can't lock a thread unless you're a mod, IIRC.

12. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Great pics!! Y'know - for a Sith, "Darth Grace" makes a pretty intense-looking Jedi. ;)

You can't lock a thread unless you're a mod, IIRC

For some reason, I thought a thread author could lock their own threads.....maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.