main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Room for Me - Dear Diary challenge response - updated 5/8 - Han Solo/OC

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    Oh, oh, oh! I just loved this post to pieces! [:D]
    If I quoted all my favorite parts, the whole thing would be here.

2. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] That was great! [face_laugh]

Leave it to Han to use every situation to his advantage. And I love your OC!

Bravo! =D=

3. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Exactly what I was thinking Goldie!

Han Solo = =P~

"Heart"

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee!! Ynna couldn't agree fast enough and not just because Andran was coming! [face_laugh] These descriptions of Han's muslces and tight pants--makes me wonder: how could Leia ever give him up, plus he's got that irrepressible, irreplaceable Corellian charm factor? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Anyone else would be bor-ing! [face_laugh] :)

5. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Hey I'm caught up.

Loved the bargaining for a second date. He knew he had her over a barrel and could out wait her.

Loved the brother being impressed at seeing Han. Just imagine his surprise if and when he finds out who sis is dating.

Look forward to more soon.

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    And why did he always wear such tight clothes?

Fabric shortage? ;)

Then I gave my brother a big hug and to my shock and his I burst into tears.

Damn.

Awww. If it wasn't for the tears her brother might never know. Though we'll see how well she can fabricate a story. :D :D

7. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Perfect timing! Loved Han's negotiation skills, he learned something from Leia, right?

How should she know, indeed? Well, bursting into tears isn't going to help, is it?

Keep this going!

And yes, Ynna's mother is definitely a "hoot!"

8. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    And then, diary, no lie, Han Solo walked onto that lift as my brother walked off. Andran did a double take and then rushed toward me. ?Was that Han Solo??

Trying my best to look innocent, I shrugged. ?How am I supposed to know??

Then I gave my brother a big hug and to my shock and his I burst into tears.

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]
    the poor girl. But I love her answer, how's she supposed to know, alright.:p
    At least, Solo got his second chance.
    Let the fun begin.
    Again.:D

9. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    I have to assume the second date goes a bit better, and Han will at least call her the next day. (if he has to call, that is...) ;)

10. Arwen_Djo

Arwen_Djo Jedi Master star 3

Jul 3, 2006
    Man, that was awesome! And talk about an impeccable sense of timing!

Great post and thanks for the PMs.

11. alhana_antilles

alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2002
    And then, diary, no lie, Han Solo walked onto that lift as my brother walked off. Andran did a double take and then rushed toward me. ?Was that Han Solo??

Trying my best to look innocent, I shrugged. ?How am I supposed to know??

[face_laugh] Right, like she wouldn't recognize him.

Another great post.

12. verybusy

verybusy Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2006
    I am finally going to catch up on reading this one..... :)

Poor Ynna :D, this was really a challenge for her I think :D

Anyway, I think I am going to love where this is going.

cheers,

VeryBusy

13. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Golden_Jedi Love makes you a little crazy! :p

Blue_Milkshake Thank you! [face_blush]

Jade_Pilot He wouldn't be Han if he didn't! :D

I_Heart_Han_Solo Sigh.... [face_love] I know what you mean.

Jade_eyes The answer is obvious: Leia was INSANE! :eek:

Lea-El He'll either be impressed or scared to death. I'm sure he knows Solo's reputation. ;)

Healer_Leona Maybe! [face_thinking] She thinks pretty fast on her feet, but this is love we're talking about. :p

dm1 I think even Han would be helpless with Ynna's mom around. [face_laugh]

MsLanna With a little arm twisting. ;)

PonyTricks I'm betting they eventually get together. [face_batting]

Arwen_Djo Solo's always been lucky. :cool:

alhana_antilles
    She was flustered. [face_blush]

verybusy I hope you like our destination!

[b]Entry #14[/b]

The first thing Andran wanted to know was who had hurt me. I managed, between sobs and wiping away various fluids off of my face, to tell him that no one had done anything to me. Not really.

The other thing about Andran is that, when it comes right down to it, he knows when to shut his mouth and just hold a weeping woman. Perhaps it?s because his wife trained him well, or maybe it?s having all those daughters. I don?t know, but somewhere along the line my brother has learned when to keep quiet and keep holding.

Somehow, he managed to herd me back into my apartment, a small mercy for which I was grateful. I could just imagine the neighbors peeking out and watching the ?crazy artist lady? having a breakdown in the hallway.

He hustled me over the couch, even with my face buried in his shoulder, and sat us both down. Then he wrapped his arms around me and simply let me cry.

Having been given tacit permission to bawl my eyes out, I proceeded to do just that. It wasn?t so much that I was sad, just that I felt an overwhelming pressure and I needed to vent some steam. Given a choice between crying on my brother?s shoulder and Han?s, I decided that Andran was a safer bet. For now.

When I seemed to slow down a bit, Andran lifted my face and smiled. ?And what?s brought this on?? he asked. ?You used to stand up to all four of us and never even sniffle.?

?You?re my brothers,? I answered. ?It?s different.?

?Man trouble?? he asked, one brow arching. I heard a hint of big brother coming out and I had to repress a grin.

?Something along those lines,? I admitted, despite my vow to keep my private life private.

?Did he hurt you?? Andran asked again, scowling.

?No,? I said, shaking my head. ?At least?he didn?t mean to.?

?Who is he??

?Why??

?So I can kill him,? Andran replied in a very casual tone. I know my mouth was hanging open as I looked at him.

?No.?

?Yes.?

?No.?

?Yes.?

That went on for several minutes until I finally got up and stomped my feet. Hey, it worked when I was little!

Andran smiled and stood up, taking me into his arms again. Then he leaned down and whispered softly, ?If you don?t tell me, I?ll call our brothers and have them join me.?

Then he pulled back and gave me a smug grin.

I wondered if I would hurt my hand if I punched him in the face. I thought I probably would, so I settled for giving him a sharp elbow in the gut.

Brothers. You can?t live with them and you?re not allowed to kill them.

14. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    First post!

I love Andran! I want a big brother just like him to hold me through the trials of my life. *sigh*

LOL Moment: Who is he??

?Why??

?So I can kill him,? Andran replied in a very casual tone. I know my mouth was hanging open as I looked at him.

?No.?

?Yes.?

?No.?

?Yes.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] And of course I loved this dialogue!

Great update, Vadey! =D=

15. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005

Amen!

:D

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    What a hilarious contrast: Andran's a big comfort one minute, overly protective the next, which is sweet of him of course, but the back and forth banter between them is too funny, and I think his sis can handle herself--growing up around all those older sibs. [face_laugh] And the reason Andran's good at keeping quiet and holding was a hoot. :D

17. alhana_antilles

alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2002

[face_laugh] Another great line!

I can't wait for Andran and Han to finally meet. It'll be memorable.

18. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    I don't know if this post makes me sad or glad that I don't have brothers. Lovely update; I'm always excited to see a new post in this story.

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Makes me wish even more I'd had a big brother.

Delighful post MamaVader.

20. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Who is he??

?Why??

?No.?

?Yes.?

?No.?

?Yes.?
    Loved this, really mature!!:rolleyes: Just like siblings.

The comment about Brothers. You can?t live with them and you?re not allowed to kill them. was a really great line!

21. Arwen_Djo

Arwen_Djo Jedi Master star 3

Jul 3, 2006
    Your not allowed to kill them??? hehe. Oops [face_blush] . Sweet post and thanks for the PM.

22. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    Update? Pleeeease? O:)

23. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Jade_Pilot I always wanted a big brother too! :p

Golden_Jedi My kids have taught me that! :D

Jade_eyes That's truly one of the most important skills a man can learn! I'm still trying to teach my husband. ;)

alhana_antilles I would think so! [face_laugh]

BigFatty Probably both! [face_mischief]

Healer_Leona I know what you mean! :p

dm1 Having observed my husband and his siblings, I have learned that they NEVER outgrow this stage. :rolleyes:

Arwen_Djo Well, if you DO, your mom gets REALLY mad at you! [face_shame_on_you]

Golden_Jedi Just for you! ;)

[b]Chapter 15[/b]

This morning I woke and Andran was whistling as he puttered around in my kitchen. The good thing about having my brother here is that I?ll eat like royalty while he?s visiting. That man can cook, and what?s even more unbelievable ? he LIKES it!

Go figure.

I could tell by his smug expression that he feels he?s quite close to getting a name out of me. I?m torn between keeping my secret just to annoy him (that?s something you never tire of doing to a sibling ? [i]ever[/i] ? I?m quite sure I?ll be annoying him happily for next several decades) and telling him just to see the expression on his face when he finds out his baby sister has a thing for Han Solo. And that Mr. Solo has a thing for his baby sister.

Truly a dilemma.

When he saw that I was awake he turned and smiled at me. ?So, what do you want to do today?? He wiped off the counter. ?Maybe we should look up at that guy and I can go have a chat with him. You know, sort of a man-to-man thing.?

?There?s only one problem with that,? I told him. ?Actually, two problems.?

?And those would be?? Andran got that outraged look he usually gets one of his daughters questions him. It?s usually my oldest niece, Kit. She was born to question authority ? especially her father?s.

Gods, I love that girl.

?First, I?m not going to tell you his name,? I said. ?And second, it wouldn?t be man-to-man. It would be big brother-to-man, which is an entirely different thing.?

Obviously deciding to take another direction, Andran gestured for me to sit down. ?Have some food,? he said. ?You probably haven?t eaten a decent first meal since the last time I visited.?

?I have so,? I protested, telling a bald-faced lie. Usually I settled for a protein drink that I gulped on my way into my studio.

?Uh uh,? he said skeptically. ?All right??

?I have,? I muttered under my breath as I shoveled the first bite into my mouth. Okay, having my big brother around wasn?t [i]all[/i] bad.

Andran watched me eat with satisfaction. It?s one of his joys in life to fatten up the women he loves. I?m game.

?Good?? he asked, knowing good and well it was delicious.

?Passable,? I commented, just to tweak his temper.

He sighed deeply and started eating his own food. ?You?re sure you don?t want to let me have a little chat with this guy?? he asked.

?I?m sure.?

Andran gave a long-suffering sigh and pushed himself away from the table. ?I thought you?d say that,? he grumbled. ?I?ll be right back.?

I know trouble when I see it so I jumped to my feet. ?Why? Where are you going? What did you mean by that? Why are you smiling? What have you done??

Andran turned and smiled slowly at me.

Uh oh.

This was bad.

?I?ve called the brothers,? he said simply.

That?s all, the brothers.

I knew what THAT meant.

My life was about to be invaded.

The brothers.

Just what I needed.

24. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    Squeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks, Kim! :D

Uh-oh, the brothers? Poor Han!

25. verybusy

verybusy Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2006
    :D :D :D
    I?m torn between keeping my secret just to annoy him (that?s something you never tire of doing to a sibling ? ever ? I?m quite sure I?ll be annoying him happily for next several decades) and telling him just to see the expression on his face when he finds out his baby sister has a thing for Han Solo. And that Mr. Solo has a thing for his baby sister.

I guess I had already told him.... it would be just too irresistible ;), well anyway now she is going to have an even bigger audience when it finally comes out...:D

Cheers,

VeryBusy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.