main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Room Party at T-Trek

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Apr 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    I was waiting for someone to post that

>P

SZ

2. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    As was I,

We should all check out your short film, SZ. We need to judge how cracked up you really are. Normal standards do not apply to us.

For the record, I did not paint a picture for my poli sci class. I thought it would be funny to see the reactions of people to someone painting a picture for a political science course at University. I see there was no reaction and thus am disappointed in myself and moreso, in all of you.

This hasn't been a social commentary by Jerry Springer

3. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    You painted a picture for a poli-sci class? Well, Shocked, Frank, and Appalled are here, and frankly we're shocked and appalled. We would have thought that painting pictures for poli-sci classes was a normal enough event that you would not expect much of a reaction, however because the sun is shining...

I'd keep writing, but I've just found that I have to go paint my yidish banjo and I've still got to sponge my flaming unicycle from earlier today.

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    GEE... I can't wait to see what will happen to my room at t-trek.. humm I wonder....

but don't worry Adam, if you do suit up in this great b-day outfit.. we will rip it of your back. ;)

and cristallia will probably look like that:

:eek:

and then :D

kidding

5. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    *muttering to self*
    Naked men? I don't have a problem with naked men. Quite the opposite, actually, but that's because Tracy and Nina are a bad influence...I suppose I just have a problem with certain men naked...
    Hmmm...that makes sense...I definitely don't have a problem with $&#($&#* naked...
    *end mutter*

Cris~
    *all male names have been changed and blotted out in order to protect the not-so-innocent. ;)

6. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    So..you mean you want to see Timmy naked? :)

7. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    Well...I've heard some interesting stuff about this Timmy guy... :)

...you do know I'm sleeping in a room with six guys at TT this year, right? ;)

Cris~

8. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    at the exception of the party, it will be me alone in that big room you know... :)

king size bed..
    lots of room..
    tv...
    not that I'm hitting on you but.. you know.. :D

just kidding.

**These comments were proposed to you by some guy who is really tired..and need a ti dodo...expresion for a good night of sleep**

9. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    By the way, should I bring my Star Wars Monopoly, or does any of you guys want to bring it. alltough we probably won't play, it might still be fun.

also.

I'd like to discuss something with you guys.
    I'll repost about that.

10. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    Hey, go ahead. The more stuff to do the better. however, most people will not want to make the friday too much of a late night because Saturday is the dance and biggest day of the con. Usually people get up early and have the 7 - 9 breakfast so they don't have to eat until dinner.

11. krax_13

krax_13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2001
    Yes, and staying up late is dangerous for other reasons as well. Such as encountering pants-less truth or dare players, or having a card carrying member of the NRA give you a lecture.

... On the other hand, if you stay up you can catch the odd building burning down from ten forward. I'd just like to reiterate that I had nothing to do with the one last year.

Oh yes, and Adam while I can provide you with the paint for this blue double breasted birthday suite of yours, I'm afraid you'll have to find someone else to apply it.

-Joseph

But The Ice Is Slippery.

12. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    If Timmy= Debbie, does that mean that Cristalia wants to see Debbie naked?

Joesph,

No paint will be required.

13. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    krax_13 said:
    "I'd just like to reiterate that I had nothing to do with the one last year."

So, does that mean that you will have something to do with the one this year, if there is one?

14. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    I would like to complain that joseph did not start that fire last year. How can I properly enjoy a good arsen if I don't know who started it. In addition I would like to complain that I am complaining about many and stupid things and that I should have better things to do with my time.

15. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    No, no...I'm just being a disturber. :)

And Uilmuteiz, I'm very flattered, but I think my beloved Sandwich might object. He's very possessive when it comes to certain things (ie his human pillow). ;)

Cris~

16. Subject Zero

Mar 13, 2000
    Cristalia! I'm shocked and appalled!

...I thought he was your human pillow...

hehehehehe!

SZ

17. krax_13

krax_13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2001
    Responsible for a fire this year?? Please, I know nothing about the fire thats going to happen at that hotel right across from the Regal this year..

btw, I'm frankly and not sure about shocked and appalled.

-Joseph

18. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    You mean that NRA person nailed you guys too? I got cornered in ten forward with my friends from the serial dinners with a rant that guns are more a weapon than screwdrivers...where'd they nail you guys.

19. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    Never mind. Tragic remembers you guys cornered by the door with a look of horror and panic on you faces. :^0

20. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    Danny - he -is- my human pillow. It's a somewhat symbiotic relationship. :)

Cris~

21. Subject Zero

Mar 13, 2000
    Obi-One: "You and Sandwich form a symbiotic relationship, you must see this"

"We no cares aboot the Naboo!"

::Cristalia takes out the Kitty Hammer::

"WE CARES! WE CARES!"

SZ

22. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    *with a Han Solo eyebrow*
    I care. :)

Cris~

23. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Cristallia, I am going to do something which will be laught at, but I want you to know that I mean you no arm, and that I am only a guy who can't resist to take a good opportunity.

**Uilmuteiz now on his knees**
    please don't come to the room party with your hello kitty hammer.. please don't kill me.. nooo .. nooo.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**Stump noise***

<<ON CNN THE NEXT DAY>>
    Room party abruptly stopped at a canadian convention yesterday when a poor girl stepped into the room hammering two boys to their blood with a... scuse me.. a what.. a hello kitty hammer.. ho my god she was crazy. These poor guys must have suffered so much.

24. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    Man, your making the rest of us suffer reading this..... :)

25. Subject Zero

Mar 13, 2000
    Cris, you know you've mastered the art when you can draw blood with that kitty hammer.

>P

SZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.