main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Roommate Needed for C4 !!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Everyone,

Well it has happened... we have lost a person on the way to C4. lol :) They are unable to make it with us so we now are in need of a new roommate. You would be staying with John and myself. We are staying at the Wilshire Grand Los Angeles. It is located about 2 1/2 block from the Center. It is the closest major hotel.

We are staying in an Executive Suite. Nothing but the best.lol Here is want they have to say about....

Executive Double
    Located on the top three floors, these extra large rooms are upgraded for your comfort and feature exclusive card-key elevator access for peace of mind. Executive room amenities include all of the standard room amenities plus Executive Lounge privileges where you'll find Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Afternoon Snack and Refreshment Service daily. These rooms will spoil you and include sitting areas, plush bathrobes, satin hangers, extra and oversized towels, nightly turndown service, complimentary morning paper, late and express checkout.

As you can see it has EVERYTHING !! We are staying for the whole week. We check in on Wed. 23rd. and check out on the follow Tuesday the 29. So you do not have to worry about that. IF you are just looking to stay for a couple day's and need a room we can do that as well. The cost for the whole week is only $450 and that get's you everything listed above. The biggest thing being the free meals. We called the hotel and you get breakfast daily and the afternoon snake. Which they told us was like pizza,wings, chips. Bar like food which changes every day. Just think of the money you'll save on food. lol

We are just trying to make it a bit easier on use for the stay. It was worked out, but now with one of us not going that put extra $$$ on our plates. So if you'd like a great place to stay and some very cool roommate. Let us know. We'd love to have ya' Hope everyone has a great time at C4. Please PM me with any question you may have.

Thanks,
    SeeYa,
    TK

PS. You can check out the rooms and hotel here.

http://www.wilshiregrand.com/index.aspx

http://delivery.vrxstudios.com/50163/VirtualTours.htm?id=12587&

2. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey John,

Any word on the roommates? It's a go on this end. Let me know ASAP so I can post it up. I have people asking.

SeeYa,
    TK

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Someone wants to talk to you on Saturday evening TK... we'll be coming over Saturday evening after you get home...

4. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Hi John and TK,
    I am the guy who will be talking to you shortly (this evening) about the room for C4. I have a neighbor who is going as well. We have a room reserved, but it would be great to reduce our costs as well. Looking forward to talking later! I'm not sure how I will find you later, but I'm sure I will sense you through the force!

Steve

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    HELLO EVERYONE!!

I'd like to thank everyone for their responce. All the PM sent, everything! We have found roommate. YAAAAAAAaaaaa....

So with that, we'll see you all at C4 ! I wish everyone the best. I hope everyone has a GREAT time!

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.