main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RoP Costume fitting!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    We need to get together and get fit for our costumes. How does Aug 18th sound to you guys. its a Sunday. Around 1ish. I have Ja-Zigs cloak done and am starting on Depli's. Does anyone have a Karate uniform they dont use anymore? Drew? We can do some saber fight choerography too. And of Course pics too. We will do this at my house as this is where the sewing machine is. Unless someone would rather have at their house.

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I dunno. I have my RA training starting Aug 15. I'll probably be busy with that until we start school Sept 3. I'm not sure if I can make it or not on the 18th.

3. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I'll go look for old Karate uniforms. I just hope we didn't throw them away.

4. Scorched-Dewback

Scorched-Dewback Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    Is any more help needed for the ff?

5. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Sounds cool to me, I will be free then because it's my vacation time from work.

6. DarthZome

Aug 17, 2000
    I think we could always use more help for the fan film, as fan films are generally understaffed.

7. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Sure we could use more help. What do you want to do or what can you do? Hey Random....I wont need you for very long. I just need to make sure your costume fits before we start shooting on Oct 12th and 13th. Even if you cant make it that day I want to meet with you so you can try on your new cloak and Boots.

8. Scorched-Dewback

Jul 31, 2002
    Ummm... I have no 'special skills or anything, but I can learn REAL quick. Whatevah you need, I can do it. Or I'll do my best. And stuff.

9. DarthZome

Aug 17, 2000
    I do have a couple of white Karate uniforms that I don't use anymore.

10. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Great Drew! I want to dye them black for your costume. Then you will have the brown cloak over the top.

Hey Dewback...What do you look like?

Hey Random would it be eaiser if we waited till Sept?

11. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Yes Anrev, it would be much easier to do it in September. The whole RA training thing is sort of like a retreat that goes on 24/7 for like 2 weeks (the 15th thru Sept.), so I don't think I will be able to leave to come to a meeting until September.

12. Scorched-Dewback

Jul 31, 2002
    You got mail, Anrev

13. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Hey Anrev, do you need to see my costume on?

There is a pic of me with it on, it's in my bio, with my Celebration II pictures.

(Oh and if you were wondering, yes, I can see without my glasses on, things are just slighty blurry off in the distance. (And I passed the driver's eye exam w/o my glasses on. ;)))

I can still see if I can come, but I might not be able to, my mom needed to go to Columbus, and I kinda have to go too. (business ;))

14. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Ok lets push this off till Sept. But it will HAVE to be a Sunday and we will need to do alot to get ready for shooting in Oct. So it will be an all day thing. Or we could meet twice in Sept. Like the second Sunday and the last Sunday. That might even be better. What would you guys prefer?

Dewback-if you show up to any of the meetings or the shoots you will be put to use. I will find something for you.

15. Scorched-Dewback

Jul 31, 2002
    Awesome. Just let me know when and where.

16. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    *drums fingers*

Just my fancy luck...

On the 14th, there is a competition, but it is at Norton, and that is over around 4 or 5, and the 28th (my dad's b-day too) I have another cometition in Grove City (which is down below Columbus, so I probably won't be getting back until late), and of course, I was right, the 12th I have another competition in Copley.

...Why did I agree to help the band again?

Anyways, I should be free once we start to shoot the inside shots... as long as it is not the December 2nd, 7th or 8th. ;)

17. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Ok guys how bout Sept 8th and 22nd. There are 5 weekends in Sept. Any will do if these dates wont work. It needs to be a Sunday though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.